• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [Private] El Stories - Christmas Special

Perkisas blinked when the man took back his snake as Xavier coughed awkwardly, unsure how to react with the flirt that was aimed at him. Even Perkisas wasn’t sure about the flirt, he only fixed up his coat after the snake was off his hands.

“Hmp, no she didn’t bite me,” Perkisas responded.

“Well hey, at least you attracted something else besides women,” Xavier joked.

“Same goes for you,” grumbled the upset man. Xavier merely gave a fake laugh at the man’s words as his dragon gave curious looks at the cobra. “You are becoming more like a magnet these days. Anyways! Phantom, it’s nice to meet you and your snake cobra friend. We must be on our way, we’ll probably end up seeing you again.”

“Oh come on, he introduced himself to us, let’s do the same! We are in no rush, right?” Xavier said, throwing his arm around the man’s shoulders.

“I-well...” Perkisas sighed, irritated how cold Xavier felt. “...fine. My name is Perkisas.”

“And my name is Xavier! This dragon here is Komodo,” Xavier said as he gestured at the dragon beside him. The dragon chirped at Phantom as his wings opened up and bowed down in a greeting.

“We are performers for the festival here. Dragon tamers and elemental magicians,” Perkisas explained to Phantom. “If you are ever interested to see our show, just know we mostly perform at night.”

“Best time of day for a good show,” Xavier added, nodding his head.

Phant0m Phant0m

Lara
She applauded the two singers, they weren't The Beatles, but they certainly had an interesting mix of rock and pop that she appreciated. To her surprise, Darhan stood up to applaud them. He even congratulated them for all the emotion they had shown during the concert.

"Glad to know that you found a new favourite, Darhan."
Darhan turned towards her and asked her what she thought of the band. They talked while most of the crowd dispersed. It was then that they remembered that they hadn't come to the concert alone.

"Elesis? I didn't see her leave, maybe she's still around."
"You sure? Maybe she's looking for us too, why don't we wait here a little longer to see if she comes towards us?"

Darhan and Lara twisted their necks from right to left, but they didn't see a red head anywhere. Lara sighed.

"Let's look for her. She might not be far away."

The two elves continued to look for her until they found a redhead in the distance talking with other artists.

"Darhan, she's right here!"
"Wait, Lara! I don't think it's-"

Lara took control of her wheelchair and began to push herself towards the small group of people. She called out to them:
"Hey, Elesis! Where have you been?! Let's stay together next time!"
Once closer, she realized her mistake. It was a group of men, visibly artists of some sort, talking together.
"Sorry. I mistook you for somebody else. Now, if you'll excuse me..."
Lara looked around the crowd and couldn't see Darhan nor Elesis anymore. There was so many people that it was now impossible for her to move around with the same ease she did before. If it came down to it, she'd simply find a way back to the inn. Surely, both Darhan and Elesis would come back there eventually.

But where was the inn? With all these people around, she couldn't see the names of the streets anymore.

"Uhm...Well...Hello and sorry for interrupting you. My name is Lara...Lara Tureen. You're performers, I suppose."

Phant0m Phant0m Late Late

Ash

Before he knew it he lost himself in the crowd, he tried to jump up a little to see if he could find a familiar structure but the performers where blocking his view. "You've got to be kidding me that i got lost in my own city..." Ash just kept walking around, soon he found the well known Red haired knight standing next to a young gentleman, "Oh! The legend herself Elesis! Who would've thought I would run into you here." Ash said, he noticed that they looked like they where searching for something. "Is everything alright?" He asked.
MementoDei MementoDei

Elesis
"I see. Darhan, you need to calm down. She's not a child, Lara will probably look for the inn and be waiting for us there, so let's go."
"Calm down?! Elesis, you do realize that it's almost impossible to find her among this many people, don't you?! Besides, the festival is good and all, but there are certainly bad people that will take advantage of her if-"
"The legend herself Elesis! Who would've thought I would run into you here."

Darhan perked his ears and looked towards the man who was greeting Elesis in the distance. He masked his concern over a serene look as he watch a man approach them.
"Looks like one of your friends found you, Elesis." he murmured.

Elesis turned around, still looking for Lara when she noticed a black-haired man walk up to them, a man she had never seen before.

"Me not know man."

Darhan nodded at Elesis' words and remained quiet but still looking for Lara. He had a feeling that it would be even harder for her to find her way back to the inn, but Elesis was probably right about what his beloved would do in a situation like this one.
"Is everything alright?"
"Yes, sir. Sorry, if I seem rude, but I don't quite remember you. Have we met before?"

NinthSomnus9029 NinthSomnus9029

Last edited:
Ash
"Oh we've only ran into one another from time to time, I used to be an adventurer but now I'm supplying this year's
Christmas event with feasts. Your brother Elsword requested a turkey with a nice big'ol cake for you." Ash said, he looked around. "Enough of that, is there something you've lost? I noticed that you two were looking around and stuff." Ash asked.
MementoDei MementoDei

“Oh hello,” Xavier greeted the woman as she mistaken Perkisas for someone else. “We are performers, nice to meet you Lara,” he said happily.

“Hm...are you looking for someone? Someone named...Elesis?” Perkisas asked Lara, noting how she was looking around in the crowd. He seem to get over the whole snake incident. “You look rather lost.”

Komodo curiously stepped forward to sniff Lara, cocking his head to the side. Xavier pushed back the dragon, thinking that Komodo was being rather rude.

“If you need help, we can help,” Xavier said to her. “Also, sorry for my dragon here. Often he forgets his manners and gets too curious about others, heheh..”

MementoDei MementoDei Phant0m Phant0m

Lara
She smiled apologetically to the men around her and told them that she was indeed looking for Elesis and she described her appearance the best she could.

"I would go looking for her myself, but, in my condition and with so many people, it's...a little harder to do without becoming even more lost in this town."

She looked at the small dragon and passed her hand over his head, amused at the small dragon's curiosity.

"Don't worry about the little dragon, I like animals a lot. May I ask you your names, gentlemen? I've rarely met dragon tamers, or any kind of tamers for that matter. You look like experts in your field."

She looked towards Phantom and her gaze got even more intrigued at the sight of the snake. She had never seen anything like it. Then, she continued to smile before looking out to the name of the street. She needed to stand to see it fully so she looked for her folding cane in her purse. She remembered putting it in the pocket of the back of her wheelchair.

She felt her way towards the empty pocket. Her purse wasn't there and that meant no cane, no money, no camera and no ID.

She mentally cursed her luck and her impulse to take photos during the concert and a frown appeared on her face.

Late Late Phant0m Phant0m

Elesis
"From my brother?" She asked as she received the package from the man's hands. She took a peek at it and thanked him for his delivery.

When the man insisted again to offer his help, Elesis glanced at Darhan. He was trying to look calm but his clenched fists showed clearly that he was worried sick. She looked at the white and blue purse he was carrying; it had to be Lara's.

Elesis knew that Darhan was rather wary of strangers so she told the man to wait a minute before going a little further away to talk with the elf.

"Darhan, you know that we need help this time around, don't you? This man doesn't look like a thief and if he is, he'll know the power of the second general of the Red Knights in no time."
"...You know that I hate working with that kind of pushy people. He has no business with us and you don't even know him. He might be a goody-two-shoes, but if he even asks any information on Lara and I, you stay quiet, understood? We're only looking for a friend. That's what he'll know."

Elesis sighed and accepted his conditions. She had never understood why Darhan was so careful about what strangers knew about him, but having already his approval to receive help from others made proof of his ability to leave some of his old habits aside for a greater goal. Unexpectedly, Darhan took the leadership of the conversation.

Darhan
Darhan had a peculiar talent for being sometimes extremely polite to people. Yet, inside his mind, the more polite he was, the more his thoughts diverged from his calm and cordial demeanour. If someone didn't know him well, he might be mistakenly assumed to be the most welcoming man in Elrios.

"Thank you, sir, for your gifts to my friend Elesis here and your concern for our small predicament. They're greatly appreciated. You said you were an adventurer, didn't you? How wonderful to meet someone with your experience here."

"I'm curious on what stopped you from continuing that lifestyle, an arrow to the knee perhaps?"

Darhan approached Ash with a warm smile and shook his hand with his after introducing himself and asking the man for his name. He nodded at the mention of the man's name. Darhan began to explain the situation at hand: they were with a friend of them in the concert and they lost sight of her after it. Darhan only specified that she was on a wheelchair.

"I think you understand now our worry, Mister Hardlocker. It'll be a little hard to look for her with all this crowd, but if you're willing to help, we'd both be very grateful towards you."

"And no, I won't pay you any money. We came here with a tight budget, you know?"

Elesis watched him with slight surprise, but refrained from saying anything, knowing that Darhan might silently snap at her at any moment if she asked why he was suddenly so friendly with a stranger. In a way, she understood that he needed to be sure that the "delivery man" wasn't a threat to Lara or her in any way.

"He sure worries sometimes a little too much. I'm not defenceless nor powerless. His politeness...it's almost creeping me out. It's so out of character for him. Maybe he learned a thing or two from Lara's openness."

NinthSomnus9029 NinthSomnus9029

After the sing-along...

"FREE! We're finally free!"

"Siren, calm down. That only took an hour."

"But we could have missed some important stuff during that time! Who knows when I'll have a chance to leave Hamel's castle walls?"

Siren is Hamel's official royal songstress, which keeps her locked up in the castle for long periods at a time. Her sister is the kingdom's healer, in charge of traveling around and helping whoever needs her assistance. They only recently formed a band together, but their concerts are very limited due to their duties. Despite that, they made a heavy impression on Elrios, making them one of the most celebrated singers of their time.

"Well, let's see what's planned for today! I hear there's going to be a Santa sleigh with dragons as reindeers!"

"Really? I came here in a rush, so I had no chance of looking over what the festival is hosting."

The crowd sure is dense though. The three of them ended up having to hold hands in order to not lose each other.

"Oh, Siren! It looks like someone is lost. We should help them."

"Maybe he isn't lost and he just wants to be alone. Not everyone wants to be with people, much less a giant of crowd of-! And there she goes."

Rain dashes over to the confused elf, lightly tapping him on the shoulder. When he turns around, the healer feels like she had seen him before, but why? He kind of looks like someone she knows...the elf's eyes widen a bit, possibly recognizing her as the singer on stage.

"Excuse me, sir? You look a little lost and I was wondering if you would like to join me and my group. I think it's better if you have company at times like these. Oh, but you kind of look like my friend...Ah, I know! How about I introduce her to you? That way, you can at least leave this place making one friend."

She talks animatedly, as if the spirit of Christmas has invaded her body and gave her the ability to spew rainbows from her words.

Fume Fume LegenDarius LegenDarius

As the two elves left their apartment, Rena was rushing towards the crowd with excitement.

"Come on, Dust! We're gonna miss the main performance!" She called while huffing her breath.

"Yeah, yeah. Just give me a second." He halfheartedly replied moving at his leisure with his black coat nicely wrapped around him.

But due to his leisure way, the concert ended already.

"Huh. Guess I took too long." He said to her not truly excited for the concert. She shook in place and yelled at him.

"This is why I hate your walking!"

"Don't blame the walking, blame how you took two hours to get ready. Seriously woman, how much does a person need to get ready? What were you doing, smoking some ganza?" He replied not really willed to fight.

"You know I don't smoke!"

"Yeah, I do, but that's beside the point. Wait, is there even a point? Heck if I know." He looked innocent when he said that.

"You're lazy." She deadpan when she said that.

"Look, the performance may have ended, but we still have a big festival to go by. We may find your friends on the way. Not to mention that they may be selling some Daemon Licorice around here... Where would that store be?"

"You're starting to become an alcoholic, you know that?"

"And a smoker, but I drink and smoke when it's rare. Today is the holidays I have an excuse. Now come on, I bet there's some fresh vegetables and caramel candy."

"...You're lucky that I like the caramel candy." She said with a pout.

“Aha, more introductions from us! My name is Xavier and the serious one is Perkisas. We are practically the best there is on dragon taming, especially if you have a dragon shifter to work along with you. We got a lot more dragons to show off actually, but they are rather too big to walk through such a large crowd,” Xavier said with excitement in his eyes.

Though after seeing her searching for something behind her wheelchair and frowning in disappointment, he hummed. Xavier absently tried to reach for an itch on his lower jaw though the bandages seem to not help him much. She definitely look troubled and it wasn’t good for Xavier to see such woman looking upset. Especially during a festival. Yet after looking down on Komodo, he brightened up.

“If you got something from Elesis or anyone else you know that is in this town, Komodo is your dragon to sniff them out. His nose is great, perhaps better than a dog’s. We’ll help you to move through the crowd if you need it,” Xavier said.

“Now if you want to do that, I’ll let you be. I still need to meet up with the client,” Perkisas mumbled to Xavier. “Just be sure to come back at the stage.”

MementoDei MementoDei

Ash
"Seems he's about to lose his mind, better watch what I say." Ash shook back. "Don't worry sir, I'm always willing to lend a hand. The people have done much for me when I ventured around." Ash said as his expression turned to to the one he had when tracking down a turkey, or Cai Er.

"If it's a wheel chair, there should be wheel trail on the ground. Not to think either." Ash used his tracking skill a lot when he had to find Cai Er a lot, but this time was different. This time velder was full with people. He let out a slight sigh, "Love the holidays they said, it'll be fun they said....nothing can go wrong they said!"
MementoDei MementoDei

"Then it's settled! I'm Rain. Nice to meet you."

Her sister and Raven quickly join the two and introduce themselves. While Raven doesn't seem to know the man at all, Siren also stares at him weirdly, perhaps trying to recall something.

"You look like Rena."

"Siren! A-Anyway, I want to see the dragon-led Santa sleigh! Where is it supposed to be?"

"By the town hall, apparently. Seems like everyone else have the same idea."

And true to Raven's words, the sea of people is headed towards somewhere, and the group decides to follow the crowd. They resorted back to holding hands like a conga line (although Ren seems to look extremely uncomfortable grasping Siren's hand).

"Can't we just use your water trail to pass this crowd? Not that I don't mind holding this stranger's hand~"

Both Rain and Raven heave an exasperated sigh. Siren's love life (if you even want to call it that) is a bit...complicated, considering the fact that she's actually a siren.

"I know we could, but remember the last time we decided to do that? We ended up getting tons of complaints from the other townspeople."

While the twins are arguing over how to proceed to their destination without having to shove their way past the crowd, Raven drops a sympathetic grin at Ren and urges their makeshift line to move forward. His Nasod arm drags back behind him and is promptly trapped by two relatively fat people. He tries tugging to free his arm, but in an attempt to do so, he finds himself grabbing something....soft....like.....a round.......pillow.....

"W-What am I holding...?"

"Meh, they were okay."

Add is now traveling down a slightly crowded street leisurely watching his brother marvel at the various stalls and decorations surrounding them. Personally, everything about Christmas pissed him off, but it was rare to see Oblivio light up like a little kid. It was good blackmail material (family bonding).

"So, what do you want to do now? Didn't you have a list of things you wanted to see?"

Oblivio mentions something about dragons and a sleigh, and Add finds himself slightly intrigued. "They're letting dragons into the city? As if this place isn't already crowded...Heh, this is the perfect chance to test out the new upgrades to my dynamos. Hop on, Oblivio!"

They take off above the ocean of human sardines. Add cackles when the people below him start to complain. He passes by a redhead and some other people, but he pays no mind as he laughs harder at the stampeding wave behind him.

"Sorry, but I'm on a tight schedule! Sucks to be you!"

K KizayaTaishuro NinthSomnus9029 NinthSomnus9029 MementoDei MementoDei

Last edited:
“I’m Phantom! A snake charmer and this fine little cobra is my Xiopetec,” Phantom introduced himself and he looked to Xavier. “Snakes don’t have the ability to scent, but Xiopetec has a way with finding people who are warmer than I am. Isn’t Elesis a fiery kind of woman?” The charmer chuckles and he went behind the wheelchair. “If we weren’t stuck in a crowd far from them, I would have let her wander off to find them. However, it’s too cold for a snake to be by itself so I guess Xiopetec can give a graceful beauty like yourself some company!”

Xiopetec uncoils herself from Phantom’s arm and she slithers on to Lara. Her tongue flicks onto the woman’s face before the cobra goes to coil herself loosely around Lara’s neck as if Xiopetec were a scarf.

Late Late MementoDei MementoDei

Ren became flustered when one of the girls grabbed his hand.

"E-erm..." was all he could say. He cursed himself; he was never good at interacting with females. He found himself getting dragged along a sea of a million faces. But only after thirty seconds did he realize the other thing that the lady said. "W-wait? Did you say I looked like a girl?"

Heavengiver Heavengiver

Last edited:
As the duo were eating their candy treats, after Rena's steam cooled off, they were enjoying themselves with a nice chat just nibbling their caramel candy to sweeten up their mouth.

"Kyaa!" Rena jumped backwards with a small scream, her face having covered with a slight pink while covering her bosom. The culprit was between two rather fat people, their hand as still as a statue, but their face buried by both lards. Dust took a step forward and spoke ominously.

"Manners you have none, between two people I say, BEGONE!" Cocking his hand backwards he punched the man in between, in result the two in front and behind him were dragged with him by the sheer force of one punch. "What do you have to say for your... self..? Too much?"

As the two people scrambled away, fearing another punch, the man that sullied Rena's assets was on the floor counting stars. For some reason, he looked familiar for the brother and sister.

"Raven!!"
She quickly rushed over him and did small slaps on his face to wake up.

"You know him?" Dust asked a little surprised.

"He's the drummer for Rain and Siren! Here, help me get him near a bench!" She said while struggling to pull him up.

"First the bastard fondled your melons and now you want to help him? I don't really get you, Rena." He picks him up effortlessly with one arm and settles him on his shoulder. "Go get something for him to drink, I'll set him over there at that bench." He walked off as Rena went to buy some refreshments, before setting him down.

Heavengiver Heavengiver

He should have expected that.

The moment he realized what he's touching, a powerful punch crashes into his face and sends him into the floor, rending him unconscious. The attack caused panic in the crowd, and his friends turn back to find Rena slapping Raven awake.

"R-Raven, what happened?!"

"Rain, do something! And no, Ren. You look like her," Siren says, pointing to her friend, "but like a male version."

The two singers rushes over to the bench where Raven is being placed. Rain lets out a soft note and swipes her finger out, instantly curing any kind of concussion he may have gotten.

"Wonderful. Raven just have the most terrible luck these days."

The twins turn to the elf who helped him. "I-I'm terribly sorry about our friend here. Thank you for helping him." They didn't know that he was the one who knocked him out, so he gives them a weird look. Rena comes back with a hot drink in her hand, but once she hands it over to her brother, she's jumped on by the two singers.

"Rena! It's been forever! How have you been?"

"Same! Is that your boyfriend? I never thought I'd see the day!"

They hop around in a circle for a while, attracting some of the people around them. Raven finally awakens to the sound of squeals and muted gossip.

"Ughh...whoever punched me has a mean fist. I kind of deserved that..."

"Rain! Siren! It's been so long! And no, he's my brother, no boyfriend for me yet!" She said that while giggling to herself. Raven started to stir before rubbing his face with his human hand.

"Ughh...whoever punched me has a mean fist. I kind of deserved that..."

"Yes, you did deserved that punch of mine. Who in their right mind would just grope a girl, what's more my sister, deserves a punch from me. You're lucky that today is the holiday or else, I would make sure you wouldn't have children on the spot."
He replied while getting a cigarette from his pack and lightning it up, before giving the drink to the man.

"Hey! No smoking, remember?" Rena scowled to him.

"It's just one Rena. Let me calm down, or else I'll start telling your friends your childhood memories, oh how they'll love it." He threatened her jokingly.

"You wouldn't dare!" She gasped while starting to get embarrassed.

"Don't test me girl and you'll keep your dignity." He took a puff from it before releasing it upwards."

Heavengiver Heavengiver LegenDarius LegenDarius

Last edited:
Ren covered his mouth in surprise when he saw their friend get knocked out. He stepped back, seeing the whole scene unfold as two more strangers came. The two were elves like himself, but one was a roughneck and the other seemed more maiden-like. It was so strange. Was this the person Siren was referring to?

"Surely I don't look like her. Right?" He mumbled to himself.

Fume Fume Heavengiver Heavengiver

"It's not like I wanted to. My hand got stuck."

Raven sips his drink slowly. The atmosphere between them is tense, but that is quickly shattered when Rena and her brother exchange a friendly banter about childhood stories. Siren and Rain chuckle, curious about what dirty secrets Rena is hiding. Making sure not to leave Ren out, Siren once again grabs his hand and drags him over, introducing the group to Rena's brother.

"It could be just me then. Anyway, Rena, this is Ren. Ren, Rena."

"Oh my. Their names are so similar too. There's only a letter difference. We found him looking lost, and we thought it would be nice if we allow him to come with us to see the dragon-led Santa sleigh."

Rena perks up at the mention of dragons. She excitedly stands up and drags her brother, leading their little conga line. Raven grabs Dust's hand and grumbles out, "It's so we don't get lost or leave someone behind. At least you don't have to worry about me doing anything to your sister."

"At least not yet, Raven~"

"Shut up. You know my luck with women."

"Now, now. Let's get along-! T-That's a scary face you have there, Dust...Come on, Ren. We're going to miss the attraction if we don't hurry!"

"It's the holidays, I'm giving you just a pass right now, however..." His hand started to crush the bones on the other man before stopping. "Any more accidents to her and you can say goodbye to your only remaining arm, got it? And believe me when I say, that I know a couple of things from my days in the military." He accentuated the fact of his experience in the military.

"Come on, Dust! Play nice!" Rena whined as they walked towards the dragon sleigh.

Up above he saw two guys flying above him.

"Those smart asses have the right idea... Now I wish I had something like that." He voiced out loud while taking another puff from his cigar.

"Oy, Ren right? How are you with meat? After this I'm getting myself some Halal, you in? It's my treat." The elf's ears perked at the sound of free food.

"I thought you were done with that, Dust!"

"Hey, once you're in the field and you got nothing else to eat except meat, you grit your teeth and eat it! We got no choice, plus I started to appreciate it after a while."

"You disgust me, because of that." She responded with a deadpan.

"Whatever, would you rather have a dead brother then?" She didn't respond except with a pout and being slightly mad at him.

Heavengiver Heavengiver LegenDarius LegenDarius

"Meat?" Ren said with excitement. "Hell yeah, I love meat!"

His ears twitched and his mouth drooled with excitement. "Halal's the best kind, too! You know those people who really know how to work that grill and that tandoor? Those are brothers, I tell ya. Thanks a bunch... Dust, was it?"

Fume Fume Heavengiver Heavengiver

Last edited:
Perkisas
After he left Xavier to help the handicapped woman, Perkisas went ahead to the backstage to meet up with their client. Of course, he had some difficulties with the security guards but eventually, his client noticed Perkisas trying to get through and quickly walk over to help him out.

"Ah, Frederick, this is my friend," the mage quickly said to the security guard, a large man who seems to have a permanent resting bitch face. The guard was about to push Perkisas back as the man wasn't listening to reason yet stopped at the woman behind him spoke up.

"Ah, my apologies, Ms. Landar. You told me nothing about a friend visiting," Frederick apologized, tipping his hat towards the client. He briefly stared at Perkisas as the other man seem to have an upset look. "Lighten up, I was only doing my job here," the guard said and eventually stepped to the side so Perkisas can finally walk through.

"Right...of course," Perkisas grumbled as he finally was able to get through. Frederick didn't say anything else and resume back to standing guard.

"Perkisas, nice to have you here," Ms. Landar greeted him, shaking his hand.

"Aisha Landar, I apologize if we showed up late, my friend was rather sick in the morning," Perkisas said to her. "So I assume that we are going to use this stage for our performance?"

"That's correct. I know I forgot to ask this in the letter but how big are the dragons?" Aisha asked the man, watching him study the stage.

"Well...too big to walk through this crowd. They are different sizes but nothing major. I can say that...at least two dragons can fit onto this stage. We have five but we're going to use four of them. The fifth one doesn't have any wings and lost an eye from an accident."

"Sorry to hear about that."

"It's fine, he is a strong fellow and it doesn't seem to bother him too much. Not to mention he is the oldest out of the five, maybe he likes being a drake for the rest of his lifetime. Of course, they are going to have trouble to fit in this large crowd...maybe it's best if we held that part of the event outside of the city where the land is large and flat. Besides that, I think we'll do just fine for this amount of space for now," Perkisas said as he tapped his foot on the wood. "You put fireproof magic around here?"

"Sure did, I made sure everything will be secured for your performance here."

"Excellent, now I just have to grab hold of my partner so we can set up here as well with the dragons. We still got a bit of daylight to kill off," Perkisas said as he sighed lightly, watching the other stage workers moving sets around as the curtains were already closed. He felt some sense of excitement for their performance yet it wasn't anything new for him. Just the similar routine. The only difference was the dragons pulling a sleigh. He sighed louder for no reason in particular. "Also, good job on the piano."

"O-oh, thank you," Aisha responded, wasn't expecting a compliment yet she wasn't complaining.

"You gotta be kidding me."

They had finally reached the town hall, but in a giant sign with a chibi Santa sleigh says, "Relocated to the stage in the center of town. Sorry for the inconvenience."

The twins stare at each other. It was impossible to decipher what they're thinking.

"I'm done."

A water trail is summoned below their feet. Rena screeches slightly as she is caught off guard by their magic. Rain, like a conductor, commands her water stream to take her group back to where they came from.

"I can't believe this. WE JUST CAME FROM THERE!"

"Not to mention there's a crazy-looking person flying around here too. Why do I have a feeling things are going to get worse...?"

"It probably is going to get worse. Your hunches have never been wrong, Rain."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back