• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Privacy Fix

iMeisaki

mighty lil goon
Okay so when I click on the privacy tag, I see the two check boxes that show whether or not I either want to show my online status, and have people see what I'm doing.

Well, I don't mind having my online status show however I have the other box unchecked yet it's not working for me. Do I need a moderator to help me? I just don't really like it when other people look at the stuff I'm currently viewing o_o

Hey @Meisaki!

If you have it selected to hide your online status and/or what you are doing, then it will hide it. You'll always be able to see what you're doing and your online status will be displayed for yourself, but other people won't be able to see it. Does that make sense?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Pine!

Yes it does however, I unchecked it and it still doesn't work. I found out because I asked my friend to check on her account and also I kinda got stalked.. eh.. hehe ._. But it really is unchecked, I can show you. It just doesn't work for me.

For instance:
aAL1E.jpg

Hi!

I just checked from my side (non-staff) account and it seems to be working fine. Sometimes, the site takes a second to catch up to changes:

66358ffe5fe6f548a074f2ba28c22070.png

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
@Mordecai
You have a non-staff account as well as your admin one?
I have a non-staff account that has exactly zero posts on it. I use it for testing purposes to see the site like a normal user would see it. (:

Mordecai said:
I have a non-staff account that has exactly zero posts on it. I use it for testing purposes to see the site like a normal user would see it. (:
Oh okay; that makes sense. It's also very clever. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back