• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Priorwood

spectro

dayman

?Out Of Character?

tumblr_nhmdej9RCv1subvnlo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@Stoked911 My bad! Werewolves are going to be restricted to male roles; sorry! I should have stated. Feel free to chose another power.

SpectroVector said:
@Stoked911 My bad! Werewolves are going to be restricted to male roles; sorry! I should have stated. Feel free to chose another power.

Oh ok thanks and I'll just pick witch since the face claim I have she's a witch in the show
xD

OK I changed it to sorcerer and hopefully that's alright!
@SpectroVector

@HighFlyer Of course, it's amazing. Haven't seen season three yet; it's not on Netfix! And just make one for the moment, you can be first to have the second character if we need one!

Yea I was wondering because you used the dickhead sheriff from the show! And I'm making a Sorcerer from the Gielding family if that's alright. If not I can easily switch to a different being.

@Stoked911 I looked through your character sheet once again and I just don't think that it makes much sense on the history front. As you are probably aware, I don't do first come first serve and unfortunately, all of the female Supernaturals have been taken. Feel free to make a human or a male Supernatural, but I won't be accepting your current character as a human as when you changed her background to make her a witch, everything seemed rushed. Your application will be taken down soon so if you would like to save it go ahead!

Go ahead and take it down, Im not editing no more and I'm already busy with other things, sorry I didn't make it the way you wanted it, plus im very busy with Chemistry class so I would have probably dropped this even if I was accepted, have fun with your to and I hope to rp with you in other role plays. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
@KaoriMei No! Sorry, I've just been on vacation but I'm going to post my sheet soon and then I will get the last characters found! I hope you can be patient with me! Sorry!

Sorry it's taken me so long, I ran into a rush at work. Raising baby birds can be an interesting job lmao. Will have it up hopefully by either tomorrow morning or night after I get my sister moved in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back