Princess and the Thief [Inactive]

Suddenly there was another figure in the mirror, dressed in black with a hood covering their face except for their ginning mouth and the beard it was surrounded by.

The figure walked toward Isabelle and bowed deeply. "Your highness," he said in a deep voice, "your beautiful face is needed elsewhere than this drafty castle."

"That's me to know and you to find out," he said with a smirk, grabbing her arm and putting his sweaty hand over her mouth.

He laughed. "Don't bother," he said, walking out of the room and down the spiral stairs, his feet never making a sound.

He ignored it as they made it out of the castle. There was a horse waiting for them. He lifted her on it and got on behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist so he could use the reins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Oh, your highness, it's too late for that," he said as they left the castle behind, riding through the woods. "Let's think of other things. Your name is Isabelle, right?"

He smiled. "You do not need to know who I am. But, you may call me Sir, or Thief if it suits me for you."

He laughed. "Fight in you, I like that. No, you wouldn't call me that in front of my colleagues if you like your pretty hair." He ran a hand through it, smiling down at her.

"Oh yes," he smiled. "If you're good they can be very nice men. We're almost there, don't worry."

He chuckled. "Depends on how good you are." They rode toward a small campsite lit up by a roaring fire. There were men by the fire, laughing and talking. Thief jumped off the horse and extended his hand to help Isabelle.

He sighed with a small smile and took her hand, leading her to the campfire. The men looked up from their bowls and the chatter stopped. "Boys," Thief said, "meet Princess Isabelle."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back