Tan

Height:
6'3

Weight:
186 pounds

Build:
Fit muscular build

Personality/Bio
 Marcus discovered his musical ability when he first picked up the guitar. He was only four at the time. right off the bat, he was able to form chords from notes that he felt sounded good together. His extreme ear for music caught the king and queens attention, and they had him classically taught. Mark's skills began to grow expediently, although his ambition did not stop there. soon enough, he was able to apply the same principles that he learned on guitar to other instruments as well. The piano, cello, violin, and many more instruments fell under his wing, and he was determined to master them all. by the age of 10, he already been trained classically in all the instruments listed before. But mark wanted to be something more than a musician, he wanted to be a Artist. this sudden passion sent him on an even more grand adventure than he could ever hope for. Mark began to draw and draw and paint, and he got extremely good. his parents just dismissed him however, always favoring his older twin brother. but when the time came for the selection he was surprised to find that his parents let him participate, since normally the older prince would get married first.

Marcus has a vary chill personality, being calm and controlled most of the time. Although he likes to socialize, he usually keeps to himself, unless he is invited of course. He is also a vary deep individual, taking time every day to stop and think. But above all of this, Marcus is an artist at heart. he always likes to play song or draw/paint a picture to cheer himself or others up. He likes to practice often, usually three hours each day, and is classically trained in multiple instruments including the guitar, piano, violin, and cello. he is also a skilled artist, being able to draw and paint pretty much anything. since Marcus dose not have a lot of friends, he needs something to pass the time. Determination and the strive to succeed drives Jack each and every day, wanting to do his best in everything he does. You would imagine that Jack would boast about his gifts and stature, although he is not like this. Vary rarely has he ever gotten proud or cocky. In fact, he praises others more that he praises himself. 

Likes(7+):
Playing music

Drawing/painting

Viewing art

, Making people happy

Video games

Comic books

being stylish

Autumn

Dislikes(7+):

Rude people

loud noises

sarcasm

loud and annoying noises

crowds of people 

people showing off

being ignored

Extra Questions:

What do you look for in a girl?
I would look for artistic talent. This to me shows dedication and determination, not to mention that i would be able to connect with them better, since we would have similar interests

I also look for an interesting and noble personality. this shows that i can trust them and that they have a good heart for others

Looks wise, if you have pretty face, that's all i need (everything else is just extra)

Are you excited for the selection or was it something you feel like you're forced to do?
Personally, I've been very lonely. being a prince dose not let you talk to a lot of girls, and the girls that you can talk to are just rich snobs. im exited for this because maybe i can find someone who dosent want to marry me because of my stature or money. just someone that can love me because of who i am and not who i appear to be

Would you prefer to go fast or slow in a relationship?:

Definitely slow. if i find someone that im attracted to or really connect with, i want to be with them as long as possible and get to know them as much as i can. after all, the end goal is marriage is it not?

Favorite Holiday

My favorite holiday is Easter. New life is always important (and so is the chocolate)</div>

Last edited by a moderator:

they're really not the same. one of them is diego barrueco (he has many tattoos, brown eyes, and freckles) and the other is zac efron (few tattoos. blue eyes, clear skin).

you didn't have to change it. i was just pointing out that they're different. whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
dont worry about it. i always accept criticism, it helps me become a better roleplayer. from how i form my paragraphs to how my cs looks is all important. i actually thank you for pointing that out  ^_^
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back