Prince. Cassius Jackson

Entity.Eclypse

The 'White Bread' of the Rp Game
Prince, Cassius Envante Jackson

"Feel free to bow down"Age:19Birthday:May, 11Zodiac:TaurusGender:MaleSexuality:Heterosexual, "Why else align such a selection of beauties?"Appearance:[SIZE= 14px]
d040fe048d59a0fcc8c91d180b260131.jpg
[/SIZE]Hair Color:[SIZE= 14px]Brown[/SIZE]Eye Color:[SIZE= 14px]Green[/SIZE]Skin Tone:[SIZE= 14px]Fair[/SIZE]Height:[SIZE= 14px]6'0 (182 cm)[/SIZE]Weight:[SIZE= 14px]166[/SIZE]Build:Toned, HugablePersonality: (Hopefully this will do)[SIZE= 14px]     [/SIZE][SIZE= 14px]Ironically as his zodiac describes him he is a man of loyalty and patience putting the ideal before anything else. He seeks to please his mother and father but at the same time wishes the best for himself along with it. So he had his selection to pick from and find the one absolutely most suitable to his own personal tastes and his parents. While those two traits are major things to define him he is also caring, as he refuses to let people harm those he truly cares for and may even go to the extent of protecting them himself even when his parents tell him not to which leads to a small bit of rebelliousness. Being inquisitive may be counted as another trait I suppose, as he would like to learn more about people and go as far as to have others look into a person if he find their information to be a necessity[/SIZE][SIZE= 14px] to him.[/SIZE]

Generally cheerful and from time to time he can be slightly optimistic though more often than not he tries to be on the here and now rather than years ahead when he has grey hairs in his head. While he still does act like normal people do with sadness and such hardly anyone will see or hear him cry since he for some reason has an inability to cry compared to most people who are able to cry as if it were a hair-triggered response.

Likes(7+):

Order

Peace

Making people smile

Dogs

[SIZE= 14px]Joking around with people[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Swimming[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Monarchy[/SIZE]

Dislikes(7+):

Unnecessary Conflict

Rebellion

[SIZE= 14px]When people try to deny rules[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Lies[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]People who see themselves as all that and more[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Being Fake (Not being who you really are/showing what you feel)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Illness among those he cares for[/SIZE]

Extra Questions:

What do you look for in a girl?

"In a girl.. I suppose I look for compassion, loyalty, and above all else. Actual love.. if I can't love you then what's the purpose of you being in this selection?"Are you excited for the selection or was it something you feel like you're forced to do?"Personally I believe this selection is a good thing. It will allow me to find which of the selected is best suited for me as well as allowing me to please my parents. Good Luck to all of you ladies" Would you prefer to go fast or slow in a relationship?

"I prefer not to rush into things. It's like walking, if you forget to pay attention and be slow with it you may just tumble off a cliff" 

[SIZE= 14px]Favorite Holiday?[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Halloween[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
We can double check with the rp leader but, i'm fairly certain there wasn't an ability to claim the prince role.

Seems that way, I look forward to seeing how our characters will interact with both one another and the selected.  ^_^

@ScaraByte Okay so I am thinking of starting the RP on Monday or Tuesday since everyone got their CS's up so soon. I'll let you know if anything else comes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back