Prince Azar

SilverSkyWolf

Anime addict
Name: Prince Azar

Appearance: (You may use images, otherwise, give a detailed description.)

He looks like the first one, except his hair is darker and his clothes are pretty simlar to zoku's

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

Personality: Azar is pretty shy spending a lot of his time drawing/painting. He wants to prove himself paticuly to his father, who he very much respects and is fearful of disappointing him and his mother so wants to go to battle despite just really wanting to be an artist. Azar wants to reach out to his brother but he doesn't, since he doesn't want to disobey his father and thinks his brother may hate him for being a bender and the fire lords favourite.

Height: 5"4

Weight: 125lbs

Nationality (Northern/Southern Water Tribe, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, Air Nomads. Leave this out for Destroyers): Fire nation

Skill Level (see above, Benders only): I would say skilled in terms of his ability but since his style is, while having good technique, standard it's pretty easy to predict and he has had no fight experience I would say 

Fighting Style: like most firebenders he uses Northern Shaolin kung fu style

Social Class (High, Middle, or Low): High class, he's royal

Backstory (If destroyer, list their thoughts about their existence and sealing away.)

Prince Azar was born four years after Prince Lee to a diffrent mother, As the fire lord didn't want to have another "filthy non-bender" seen as his son. It was imeadiatly apart the that Azar was the son of the fire lord since not only was he a fire bender but the spitting image of him. The prince was trained in fire bending rigorsly during his childhood learning many of the stanzas and forms of the Northen Shaolin style but his father; secretly wanting him, a bender to be his heir; wanted Azar to not be put in danger so he could use his firebending powers when he was older and more needed this means that Azar hasn't had any fighting experience. Prince Azar was also taught art and calligraphy both of which he enjoys and spends a lot of time doing, since he doesn't really have anyone to talk too except the adults in the court. He never really formed a bond with his brother 

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are you asking captain spooks?

He has no say whether your CS is accepted or not.

Truthblade is the GM.

I am the Co-GM.

Also, we already have a young Fire Nation Prince with daddy issues, another would be redundant.

Why are you asking captain spooks?

He has no say whether your CS is accepted or not.

Truthblade is the GM.

I am the Co-GM.

Also, we already have a young Fire Nation Prince with daddy issues, another would be redundant.

I opened a role for a second prince in the interest check. Also, he would have to check with @Captain Spooks in this case to make sure there are no contradictions with his character. 

As for the CS checking rule, I will have to add that we will make exceptions if the character has some sort of relationship with a pre-existing character. In that case, they would have to take a look the CS to make sure it blends with their own.

As for the C.S itself, there is only one problem I see right now. The Fire Lord we have at the moment (which is me) would not be the type of father to be over protective: He would actually take advantage of Azar's bending prowess to further his goals.

I opened a role for a second prince in the interest check. Also, he would have to check with @Captain Spooks in this case to make sure there are no contradictions with his character. 

I don't really have a problem with this. Lee is going to be envious of his firebending and he might not be the friendliest to Azar, but due to his somewhat Tsundere personality. Though he'll still show some compassion to his younger half brother.

As for the CS checking rule, I will have to add that we will make exceptions if the character has some sort of relationship with a pre-existing character. In that case, they would have to take a look the CS to make sure it blends with their own.

As for the C.S itself, there is only one problem I see right now. The Fire Lord we have at the moment (which is me) would not be the type of father to be over protective: He would actually take advantage of Azar's bending prowess to further his goals.

I changed it slightly to fit what you just said.

Name: Prince Azar

Appearance: (You may use images, otherwise, give a detailed description.)

He looks like the first one, except his hair is darker and his clothes are pretty simlar to zoku's

Personality: Azar is pretty shy spending a lot of his time drawing/painting. He wants to prove himself paticuly to his father, who he very much respects and is fearful of disappointing him and his mother so wants to go to battle despite just really wanting to be an artist. Azar wants to reach out to his brother but he doesn't, since he doesn't want to disobey his father and thinks his brother may hate him for being a bender and the fire lords favourite.

Height: 5"4

Weight: 125lbs

Nationality (Northern/Southern Water Tribe, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, Air Nomads. Leave this out for Destroyers): Fire nation

Skill Level (see above, Benders only): I would say skilled in terms of his ability but since his style is, while having good technique, standard it's pretty easy to predict and he has had no fight experience I would say 

Fighting Style: like most firebenders he uses Northern Shaolin kung fu style

Social Class (High, Middle, or Low): High class, he's royal

Backstory (If destroyer, list their thoughts about their existence and sealing away.)

Prince Azar was born four years after Prince Lee to a diffrent mother, As the fire lord didn't want to have another "filthy non-bender" seen as his son. It was imeadiatly apart the that Azar was the son of the fire lord since not only was he a fire bender but the spitting image of him. The prince was trained in fire bending rigorsly during his childhood learning many of the stanzas and forms of the Northen Shaolin style but his father; secretly wanting him, a bender to be his heir; wanted Azar to not be put in danger so he could use his firebending powers when he was older and more needed this means that Azar hasn't had any fighting experience. Prince Azar was also taught art and calligraphy both of which he enjoys and spends a lot of time doing, since he doesn't really have anyone to talk too except the adults in the court. He never really formed a bond with his brother 

Yeah see my above post?  Please repost in a different color besides black, your post is invisible to me.

Sorry it took a long time to figure out how to do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back