• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy primative casters

If you were around in the IRL Stone Age, would you rather

• Total voters
A whispy afternoon, snowy as usual and Bláv was patrolling his tribe's land. He leaves hoofprints behind, as he walks vigorously on the guard against offending tribes. 'No one will harm the Tipleaf chieftain on my watch!' He thought stopping by a pine tree, grabbing a low hanging branch and eating the needles. fuil fuil

Rut was out hunting when he found a trail of hoofprints. "Looks like deer, but something off about them." He walked surprisingly silently for a troll. As he followed then he saw a strange sight, a deer on two legs. "Hellow." Rut called out. If the deer man responded he'd let it live, if not then it was just new prey. Tonstad39 Tonstad39

The man jumped up in his tracks as the basey tone of voice "WHO THE UNDERLAND ARE YOU!" The deerman called out putting an arrow inside a bow and bending it backwards at the troll.

Rut just looked at the arrow and chuckled "A little jumpy aren't we?" He unshoulders his club and offers his hand and says. "I'm Rut of the Bloodclaw clan. this may be rude but what are you?"
Tonstad39 Tonstad39

"I am of the Tipleaf tribe" Bláv answered easing up on his warrior stance and the bow's angle.

Last edited:
"Tipleaf, huh never heard of you." Rut shrugs and his stomach growls. ".......sorry a i'm a bit hungry."

"Just don't eat my fellow tribesman" said Bláv to the beast "You can always eat the Hlan tribe, they're always trying to kidnap and rape our maidens!"

Rut looks at the beast and said. "Show the way then." He shoulders his club and gives a toothy smile. "I hope they taste good."

Rut followed and began to hum as they walked through the forest. He looked around and asked. "So what were you doing out here with a bow, I'm guessing you guys are plant eaters?"

"I am a plant eater" Bláv said holding up the half eaten pine bristles "But I am a warrior, trained to fight and to protect the tribe from meat eaters and other tribes, meat eating or otherwise"

"I see." Rut looks around the forest. "Well thats something you and I have in common then, for I am a warrior also." He sniffs the air and catchs a scent. "Stop." Rut whispers as he sniffs the air. "Thers a saber cat near by. Good I can get a snack." He gives the deer man a smile. "You should watch so you know how trolls hunt, in case you meet one less friendly than me." With that he crouched low, using his free left arm to move low (like a gorilla) and silently towards were the smell came from.

"Show that saber cat who's boss!" Encouraged Bláv thinking 'Hope he doesn't eat me next' as he bent back his bow ever so slightly as he trailed behind the troll

As he neared were the smell came from he saw the beast, a large scared male. "Looks like its my lucky day." He whispered as he got about ten feet away before he launches out of the brush towards the cat and brung his club down on the beasts spine, shattering it. He then picks up the yowling cat and tore its throat out with his teeth. "The scared ones may look scary but that just means they don't pay attention to there surroundings."

"I know all about surroundings" said Bláv with a nervous grimace for it was unsettling for him to watch a living thing be consumed.

Rut ate most of the corpse befor he got up and pulled a black pelt from a pouch in his kilt and wiped the blood from his hands and face. He pulled one of the sabers big teeth out and put it in a pouch. "I'm done my snack, now lets get to the main course." He smiled at his guide. "I do hope they put up a good fight."

"Oh believe me, they will" Said Blav walking into the red snow "bloody hooves always intimidate a combatant" he said continuing to walk.

"Oh, really." He looked down at his clawed toes. "Too bad I don't have any hooves." He followed his guide and asked. "So what other clans are around here, I on my journey, and I don't want kill potential allies." He then remembered his companion wasn't a troll. "Its a ten year journey were we either find a big trophy and return home, start a new clan, or die."

"Well" said Bláv "That'll explain why I don't see your clan around here all that often, The Tipleaf are allied with the Charmuk, another deer tribe, the Slyth, a tribe of sabertooth human, the Timis, a deer tribe and the Helb, a stout human (Neanderthal) tribe."

"Huh, seems you guys are great at making friends, of all kinds." Rut said as he smiled. "You have any othe troll tribes around here?"

"Well, there's the Hlan, they might be like you, but they're orks, much fatter and smaller than your kind" said Bláv "But we war wwith them to keep our land!"

Rut snorted in disgust. "Orks are no better than hogs with legs and an ego bigger than most mammoths." He shook his head as he looked at Blav. "How long have you been fighting them?"

"That'd mean my tribe as well the." Rut looked at the deerman and said in a serious tone. "After we deal with this rival tribe take me to your chieftain, I have an offer he can't refuse."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back