• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Primal

Alex Hatter

The Daemon Lord
Hi, I'm Ishoku Muchitsujo. I was once a normal, functioning, high school senior. Over summer break everything in my life went to hell and it all started on Thursday.

I had gone out shopping when my phone went berserk and started beeping. I flipped open my phone and saw thirteen text's from my sister, Nekko about how sorry she was and how she loves me. I dropped what I was doing and ran out of the store, and all the way home. When I got into the house my sister was gone and my parents lay on the floor, dead. It was at that moment my life went to hell.

A month later in August I was kidnapped by a man that looked like a skeletal buisnessman. He drugged me and studied me for weeks before finally introducing himself. His name was Mr. Animus, and he was the director of Haven, a school where Primals learned to harness their powers.

He explained the current predicament like this. So basically there is this place called Primus, that is like another dimension. In Primus there were beings known as Primals. The Primals had certain powers based on the Astral sign they were born under.

Babies born under the astral sign of Eleane would become one of the four types of Elementus. The Elementus had complete control over their chosen element that was decided in the Astral Plane.

Likewise if a baby was born under the sign Inverna, that baby would become an Invert, the Invert's, also known as the Convert's, could take the energy opposite of thier attribute and convert it to their energy. The four types of Invert were Death, Life, Light, and Darkness. The Invert's are rarer than the Elementus.

The rarest and most revered of all the Primal's were the two babies born under the sign of Primus. These Primals were known as Ultimates.

They had the ability to control one of two powers. Chaos and Order.

When I asked Animus what I was he replied grimly "You are a Hybrid of Chaos and Order."

I questioned his grim tone and that's when he told me about the war. A group of Humans built a portal to Primus. 158 Primals escaped from Primus before the portal collapsed. The Primals, in a blind panic destroyed the Humans in the area and used the Human genes to blend with Humanity.

The secret of the Primal's died then and there. Everything remained peaceful for six years. Then a squadron of 58 Primals began killing humans. The rest of the Primals combined their power and sent the murderers into a pocket dimension.

Scientist's once again freed these murderers and now the Primals rage a constant war with the Murderers. You are an Ultimate which will make you highly sought after by the killers. Which brings us to the reason I brought you here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This RP allows you to create a Primal and choose which side you wish to be on and whether or not you will die.

Hope you enjoy!

RULES

Their are three classes of primal.

Elementus: As many as needed slots open

Inverts: as many as needed slots open

Remember the rarity of each class and try to be a bit realistic.

No destroying Earth!

IF you read this say CHAOS.

To read more follow this link to the book it's based on by me!

Arise - Wattpad

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back