Story pretty stupid story I made based on some stuff

SophiaWilliams677

Overthrown

There were two shepherds herding sheep into a fence, casually, peacefully.

Then a bright, beautifully wonderful light appeared, blossoming over the entirety of the wonderful plain grass.

A magnificent angel appeared in front of the two shepherds. It’s wings spread outwards like those of a dove, and it’s face was more beautiful than anything on earth.

“Do not be afraid!” The angel announced in a soothing, calm, yet firm voice “I bring good news, for you and all people! Tonight, your saviour was born in Davidstown. He is Christ, the lord, you will find him wrapped in soft cloth, lying in a manger.”

How did this all come to be?

Well, you see…

A
L o n g
T i m e
A g o
T h e r e
W a s
A
W o m a n c h i l d
N a m e d
M a r y
W h o
L i v e d
I n
T h e
C i t y
O f
N a z e r a t h
S h e
W a s
I n
L o v e
W i t h
A
M a n
N a m e d
J o s e p h

M a r y
W a s
Y o u n g
A n d
A
V i r g i n
B u t
S h e
G o t
A
V e r y
S p e c i a l
M e s s a g e
F r o m
[REDACTED]

The angel slowly flew down to Mary.

“I am the a̸̢̝̼͕͈̮͌̿̆̾̎a̸̧̻͇̖̐͜á̸͓̙̯̯̬̼̇à̷̡̦̝̳̀͂̉̀͘ä̷̺̰́̈́̾a̴̢̨͙̹͔̠̐ä̷̹́̈ngel Gabriel! I come to bring good news!”

Mary was astonished. She dropped the bread that she was holding in pure happiness.

“News? For me?!”

“IAMYOURTRUESAVIOURIMUSTREVERSETHEDELUSIONJOSPEHISNEXT“

Mary went to her knees, bowing to the beautiful angel.

“Whatever God wants, I shall go through with it.”

The angel grinned a beautiful grin and slowly flew away, the wind flowing on Mary’s hair.
Meanwhile, Joseph was sleeping peacefully in his bed in the middle of the night. The Angel Gabriel peered into his room staring coldly into his soul

“ᴵ ᵂᴵᴸᴸ ᶠᴼᴼᴸ ᵀᴴᴱ ˢᴴᴱᴾᴴᴱᴿᴰˢ
ᴵ ᵂᴵᴸᴸ ᶠᴼᴼᴸ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴮᴸᴵᴺᴰᴱᴰ
ᴵ ᵂᴵᴸᴸ ᴷᴺᴼᵂ ᵀᴴᴱᴵᴿ ᴳᴿᴱᴬᵀᴱˢᵀ ᶠᴱᴬᴿ
ᴵ ᴷᴺᴼᵂ ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᴳᴿᴱᴬᵀᴱˢᵀ ᶠᴱᴬᴿ
ᵂᴬᴷᴱ ᵁᴾ ᴶᴼˢᴱᴾᴴ
ᵂᴬᴷᴱᵁᴾᵂᴬᴷᴱᵁᴾᵂᴬᴷᴱᵁᴾᵂᴬᴷᴱᵁᴾᵂᴬᴷᴱᵁᴾᵂᴬᴷᴱᵁᴾ”

Meanwhile, the two shepherds were farming happily, when once again, a great beam of light appeared in front of them. As they had already been told that Christ was born, they were excited to know what more news the beautiful angel brought.

But the Angels face was stern. Its eyes were wide open. It’s mouth was sealed shut, yet they still heard a small whisper come from the Angel.

“Do not be afraid my dear shepherds. I have great news. Christ died at birth. I am your new saviour. I know everything about what makes you human… I know what you love….”
“ł ₭₦Ø₩ ɆVɆⱤɎ₮Ⱨł₦₲ ₮Ⱨ₳₮ ɎØɄ ĐⱤɆ₳Đ.”

The angels face went distorted. A disturbing, stretched smile crossed along its face. Inside its mouth was nothing but a black void with the outline of jagged teeth. It’s eyes looked as if they were to pop out of its socket.

“Hush shepherds. Let me show ye, what thy truly does dread…”

‘How frozen I became, and thus powerless then.
Ask it not, reader, for I write it not.
Because all language would be insufficient.
I did not die, and alive I remained not.
Think for thyself now, hast though ought of wit
What I became, being of both deprived.’

-Christ.

IN THE DESERTS OF [REDACTED]

Jesus walked, naked, with seven chains holding him from running, yet not enough to stop him from walking. He was forced. Forced to continue walking the deserts. His sobs meant nothing.

He then looked up, seeing the deceiver Angel Gabriel. His face looked as beautiful as it once did when they first had met. Angel Gabriel cast a warm smile.

Which quickly turned distorted. Once again stretched across his entire face.

He was happy. Truly happy. It was a wicked type of happiness.
“Can’t you see? I deceived them. Such weak minds.”

Christ fell to his knees.

“I am bound to chains on my body.
That grow heavier with each step.
The infinite amount of sand will be my tomb.
And my foolishness will be my legacy.
Oh my father, but why?
But why?
But why?
But why?
Do you hate me father?
Oh my father.
My dearest, beloved father.
If you are still watching me suffer.
Please help me.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back