TV & Film Pretty Little Liars

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
giphy.gif

So this was a show that I told myself I was NEVER going to watch. Then one day, I watched the first episode out of boredom... and I was hooked. I think I'm on season 6 or so now, and none of my friends watch this show (which is probably a sign) so I need someone to talk to about it. xD

Anyone interested? Who's your favorite? Favorite couple? Least favorite liar/couple? Talk with me!

Hello! I have to say, I didn't think anyone shared my interest in this show! My favorite Liar has to be Spencer. She just, relates so much to me. Favorite male character? Probably Caleb. if I had to pick a ship, I would either say Spoby, Emaya, Emison or Haleb. Now, on the least favorite spectrum, my least favorite liar has to be, well, I don't say I can pick a least favorite liar, I love them all. Least favorite couple? Probably Emily x Paige.

Woo! A response!

I have a love hate relationship with Spencer. I didn't like her much at first, but she grew on me alot! Like I said I'm on season 6, and whoever decided that Spencer and Caleb should be a couple deserves to be shot. xD Thankfully I'm past that part now.

I relate most to Hanna. She's my favorite, and Caleb is my favorite guy, too. I don't have a least favorite either, because the show just is so captivating and they're all so interesting.

At first, when I began the show, I felt myself getting more drawn to Aria and Emily, but now, as I rewatch the series, I find myself relating more and more to Hanna and Spencer. Also, I agree completely, Spencer and Caleb deserves to burn in the pits of Tartarus. Who's your favorite ship? If I were to guess, I would say Haleb.

xD You got it!

I always thought Spencer should be with Toby, and Aria with Ezra. I liked Maya, but so far I'm not too crazy about anyone else Emily has dated.

i loved emison soo much, honestly shipped it from day one when i read the books haha! i loved spencer and toby too, and hanna and caleb and just everyone really. spencer is def my fave liar too. i love alison as well tho, i just am so happy with how her character arc/development turned out!

i loved emison soo much, honestly shipped it from day one when i read the books haha! i loved spencer and toby too, and hanna and caleb and just everyone really. spencer is def my fave liar too. i love alison as well tho, i just am so happy with how her character arc/development turned out!

Omg yes! I feel like Alison grew up/developed so much throughout the series!

Lol there is more then 1? I know Alison is dead and there is still someone texting them shit only Alison could have known. But that just means that Alison sucked at keeping secrets right?

So you're still in the beginning? Yes, there's more than one A throughout the whole series. I'll tell you who the first A is, though, but only if you really wanna know! ^^

I might start working this. Theres a ton of good mystery/drama shows that have been showing up on Netflix lately.

I might start working this. Theres a ton of good mystery/drama shows that have been showing up on Netflix lately.

I'll be honest, I didn't wanna start watching it. I heard bad things. But if you're into the young adult genre, then you might like it! I got hooked from the first episode, and yeah sometimes it drags but I enjoyed the show. ^^

I'll be honest, I didn't wanna start watching it. I heard bad things. But if you're into the young adult genre, then you might like it! I got hooked from the first episode, and yeah sometimes it drags but I enjoyed the show. ^^

I am into a lot of Young Adult shows if its well-done :D!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back