• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One prerogative cs

myfanwy

forever tilted
wok wok

0c4f526a40cea156b684b09e259c1d78--korean-magazine-korean-guys.jpg
송재진
× twenty × male × demisexual ×
.​

"I don't know how to talk to you, so please don't make me see you in the real world"
tumblr_obd9yb6ioI1v0x9ego1_500.jpg
19436474_432394313827543_4590279257179029504_n.jpg
1.PNG

± 181cm
± 60kg
± Black
± Chocolate Brown
± English; fluent
Korean; fluent
Spanish; conversational

⛥​
Gentle, affectionate, curious, adaptable.
-//-​
Nervous, inconsistent, indecisive.
-//-​
Being alone, being confined, repetition and routine.
P e r s o n a l i t y
FRND- Movies
"You're the star and I'm the screen."

A slave to routine and order, Jaejin is content to hide in the background and to let others shine. The thought of him becoming centre stage is a foreign thought that is often shunned from his mind. Much like a lamb, Jaejin is an innocent creature who needs to be led, his parents being the main cause for his co-dependency. If he were thrown to the wolves, chances are he wouldn't make it out alive, his own mind creating scenarios showing nothing but disaster at the thought of being independent from his parents.

Pop Culture- We Don't Know
"Swim out a little more baby, won't you? Cross this border, you know you want to."

Perhaps in a direct contrast to craving order, Jaejin wants to break free of the mould set for him, to escape the controlling nature of his parents and the church. The truth is, he's too scared to defy either figure, the disappointment on his parent's faces and the anger, the betrayal of the church he had been part of since his birth. It's all too much. Often living in a fantasy world where he imagines someone helping him fulfill this dream, Jaejin had become a dreamer of what could be seen as sin, causing him to stick even more to routine to be cleansed of any impure thoughts.

Cartoon- On & On
"I don't wanna waste what's left, the storms we chase are leading us."

Despite having "impure" thoughts and constant insecurities running through his consciousness, Jaejin is still an idealistic kid at heart, convinced that the world isn't as bad as most would believe. An idealist, it's surprising that his sunny attitude and sunny disposition doesn't shine through his quiet shell- one crafted by himself to protect from the negative energy surrounding his father, and, to an extent, his mother.

Last edited:

tumblr_oviz92pjXC1sucgn0o1_1280.jpg

the colour of my heart, some people say it's dark
tumblr_ovj0wjuw931sucgn0o1_250.gif
tumblr_ovj0wjuw931sucgn0o2_r1_250.gif

POPULAR PARIAH ▪ the prominent oil found atop of bland water ; a dense outcast perpetually swarmed with transparent masses of nameless and faceless vessels. the blank and monotonous compounds of the universal liquid beneath the practical petroleum all blend and mix in harmony, while the intruding substance's stays afloat, never once fiddling with the idea of conforming to its lower inhabitant. this inability to mesh with its unattainable counterpart grants the oil a superiority complex, and the water's habit to constantly hold the oil up without faltering and show it incredulous amounts of favour only feeds the toxic bubbling of the bold thinking. although the oil never comprehends why it's given so much mindless attention, its subconscious commands its psyche to accept it with detestation, and nonchalance. the oil and the water never get along, for the oil deemed the water insignificant long ago. but the water would be nothing without its pariah.

BELOVED FRIGHT ▪ zealous love and stricken fear ; what conduces both of these intense emotions to thrive in euphony? he does. given the thickly hazy platform of mental hierarchy from a young age, he's been adored yet feared all of his life, and rightfully so when the world is viewed from his perspective. the unrequited love others throw at him does not exist without the simultaneous uneasiness those same people encounter. the anxiety people feel wash over them as they view his presence, blurs his perfect picture. but it never ruins it. he's got the face of an angel, and this is what most become smitten over, but his tongue that rivals one of a loathing king is his second defining feature, along with his serpentine eyes. with his exterior person appearing as if he's a young man who's proper, respectful and elegant in movement, it never fails to supply a sufficient amount of dismay when they hear of, or even experience themselves, what he's capable of during human interaction.

CRITICALLY DEVIOUS ▪ the epitome of a humanized fox ; cunning, sly, artful, scheming- there aren't enough words to correctly recount the deceitful properties in which belong to him. always drumming up trouble within his subconscious, he never ceases contemplating the endless possibilities of how he could make a situation chaotic, beneficial to him, or hurtful to others. to pair this fact with another that breeds more information saying he is also cripplingly blunt, the reason why he is feared becomes more comprehensible. he always says what's on his mind; he lacks the self control one would need to prevent this. however, because he thinks himself as a deity and others as mere pack-mules, he regards his verbal thoughts as royal code - something not to be hidden or censored. his superiority complex is not one to be underestimated, alongside his wily and candid tendencies.
tumblr_ovlaw93yNN1sucgn0o1_75sq.jpg

tumblr_ovjlszBnR81sucgn0o3_r1_75sq.jpg

tumblr_ovlaw93yNN1sucgn0o2_75sq.jpg

the colour of my skin, oh all i see is gold

tumblr_ovm53cM5bs1sucgn0o4_400.jpg

basics

name: Zhōng Pei Zhi
hànzì: 鍾裴智
born: Aug 5th
sign: Leo
sexuality: Homosexual
nationality: Chinese

hair colour: brunette ; the brightness changes with the seasons
eye colour: dark chocolate abysses
height + weight: 184 cm + 59 kg
complexion: a cold, milky tan
build: a thinness to his bones but doesn't have a lanky stature ; appears skinny but is sturdy where he stands

⬀ strengths:
- brave, naturally charming, intelligent, filial, independent, manipulative, never falters

⬂ weaknesses:
- hardheaded, zealously self-righteous, occasionally lacks self control, hypocritical, possessive

✔ favours:
- fashion, oolong tea, music, cold places, complete silence, rainy nights, daydreaming, teasing others

✖ despises:
- uncomfortable warmth, those who can't think for themselves, dependent people, rumours, rowdiness

languages: english ; (conversational) korean ; (native) chinese

notable aspects:
- speaks within the sichuanese dialect ; has sichuan accent, wears reading glasses, lives alone with a longhair (patchwork) Cymric cat
tumblr_ovm3i8iwD31sucgn0o2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_ovm3i8iwD31sucgn0o3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_ovm3i8iwD31sucgn0o1_r1_250.gif
Peizhi is the popularly-infamous young man with the volatile contempt framed by a dreamy appearance. Many adore him blindly, and many are frightened of his true existence. Because of this black and white array of mixed emotions his peers are faced with, he's a victim to numerous rumours - the main ones being that he abuses drugs, robs people at his leisure, and is at the ready to start a fight with anyone at any time - but the authentic ruling about these frivolous mass assumptions is that they are false. But Peizhi doesn't fret about these lies' nonsensical lives, as they circulate and never dissipate; Peizhi finds it humourous. The hive mind the babbling idiots adopted only entertains him as he watches the tiny piranha swarm their next gossip from afar. As a matter of amusing fact, he himself can't stand drugs and their users, doesn't care enough about the peons around him to steal their petty possessions, and is too lodged on his high horse to waste time on any low worldlier brawl. As the public eye sees him, he is merely an explosive yet mysterious guy that is most likely running a drug house, while he looks everywhere with a despising and crippling stare of scorn. Though, in actuality, Peizhi is just a young man who is overly nonchalant, dominated by his superiority complex, and has a sense of entitlement regarding this world and those who inhabit it.

tumblr_ovm53cM5bs1sucgn0o2_400.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back