• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pregnancy

Daughter of Hades

This is different from what I usually do,but it seemed like a good idea. This RP can not consist of more than 5 FEMALES. Yes,females,no mpreg here. So basically this RP is a group of girlfriends pregnant with their first kids. You can be pregnant with multiple children if you want. It's up to you

:)

Note: No more spots

Last edited by a moderator:
RP is begining now :)

Anna stretched out on the couch of her tiny apartment. Her and her five friends where coming over to hang out and chat a bit. It would probally be all about babies,given the fact they where all pregnant with either one or more children,but Anna didn't care,she really did love her friends

Natasha arrived at her friend's door. She'd come across Anna during a gathering for parents to be that her boyfriend had brought her too. Although she still wasn't used to the idea of having a child so young, Anna was really helpful. In her hands there was a small basket with baked pastries.

Amara panted as she reached the door of Anna's apartment. Why didn't they give lessons in how to carry two heavy babies? She saw Natasha and smiled towards her as she too knocked on the door.

"Tasha, Hi!" She said giving her a brief shoulder hug because obviously she couldn't give a front hug. She also often abbreviated all her friends names too into cute little nicknames.

"Anna we're here" she said slightly loudly.

She smiled a bit at Amara's greeting. These women were all so kind to her, it made her feel bad about the fact she might not even go through with the whole thing. "Hey, Amara. I think she's a little busy..." Tasha offered another smile. "How've you been?"

"Well apart from Hunger pangs and having to carry a heavy load around, I would say I'm fine" she laughed as she joked around. She liked Natasha, she thought she was strong for her age and she knew what troubles the girl has been going through financially and with her boyfriend too.

"So, how are things at home?" She asked with a double meaning in her question hoping she would catch on to what she was saying.

I open th door and smile brightly! "Hi girls!" I say

[QUOTE="Daughter of Hades]I open th door and smile brightly! "Hi girls!" I say

[/QUOTE]
"Sorry it took a bit." I say,rubbing a small hand over my stomach."I can't really run anymore." I giggle

Anyone there?

Tasha smiled, about to answer Amara's question until Anna opened up. She used this as a tactic to put the explaining off till later and walked inside as Anna invited them in, "Hey, I brought some snacks. I know you like sweet things. Jonah picked them up this morning, he wanted to thank you for inviting us to your support group."

I squeal. "Thanks so much Tasha!" I take the basket from your hands and invite you inside. "It's rather messy if you don't mind" I say timidly.

If @AllThisBadBlood isin't online you don't have to wait for her reply

Valorie said:
Tasha smiled, about to answer Amara's question until Anna opened up. She used this as a tactic to put the explaining off till later and walked inside as Anna invited them in, "Hey, I brought some snacks. I know you like sweet things. Jonah picked them up this morning, he wanted to thank you for inviting us to your support group."

"Hey Anna" Amara said with a smile as she entered and kissed her on both cheeks. She looked around before giggling "Don't worry, Leo usually leaves the house in a tip" she said referring to her boyfriend. With her she a bunch of books in a bag. She looked to Anna before raising her eyebrows.

"I was thinking since you and I are both close in terms of delivery date that we should read up on child development books" she half said half questioned. She really didn't know what to do.

((Sorry sometimes I leave my account running))

I smile quickly and nod. "I wanted to study Child development in college! It sounds like a great idea!" I usher the two to the couch and take a seat

"It's pretty simple from what I've read so far" she said opening the bag as she sat on the couch and placing her hands on her laps. She smiled as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Here it explains about Doula's. I want to get one but Leo is against the idea" she said dejectedly.

"A doula is like a midwife after the birth, so she comes to your house and gives the baby regular health checks whilst also taking care of me too. I thought it would be good seeing as I'll be really tired and Leo has work but he keeps saying that he'll take care of me which I doubt" she sighed as she laid back and rested her hand on her stomach. When she talked a lot and got worked up it definitely had an effect on the babies.

"He also has French names picked out for them too" she complained.

I click my tounge and sit closer to you. "Don't worry,Derek thinks the baby is a boy...he wants to name the baby after one of the Walking Dead characters. And don't worry anot getting care and love,we got you covered." I giggle and squeeze ur shoulders

I head into the kitchen and come back a moment later with some diet sodas. "Want one?" I ask @AllThisBadBlood ?

Lilou sighed as she headed up to her friend's place. She wasn't really in the mood to go out today, but she had promised and never backed out of her work. She rang the doorbell and waited. Lilou was angry, sad and furious at the same time and her mood swings weren't making things much better. She felt like she could breakdown any moment.

"Hey." Lilou said and walked inside the house, waving at the other girls. "Sorry, no cupcakes for me, just something to drink will be fine. I've been throwing up everything that goes in, even water, so I'm trying to take it as light as possible." She said and sat down of the couch. "So how is everyone?"

"Meh." Lilou said and made a so-so gesture with her hand. "I'm fine, besides that I saw Joey walking around with this new chick he's banging, I'm perfectly fine." She was silently biting her lip and looking down her glass, trying to keep tears from appearing in her eyes. "it's just like the years with me didn't even matter. I thought we were happy, we were even talking about marriage and then this stupid thing decided to pop out. And now he just goes off showing off his new high school chick as if I was just some puppet to him. I'm perfectly fine." She said and wiped a tear away as it ran over her cheek. She didn't like it when people saw her cry.

I crouch next to you and hug your shoulders. "I'm so sorry girl. You really do deserve better" I hand you a tissue and squeeze your shoulders.

"I know, but now I'm stuck with this and what kind of guy falls for a single mother? It's sure not going to be some rich billionaire." Lilou said. "Joe probably doesn't even want to sign the birth certificate." She mumbled and blew her nose.

being an optomist I stand up and do a finger snap. "GUUURLL!" I say with a sassy voice. "Men dig these curves!" I strike a pose and smirk at you playfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back