• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Power School

Ashlynne had finished her hot chocolate and she got up to throw the remaining cup away. After Ashlynne had disposed of her trash she sighed looking around her to see what else there was to do. "Hm. This place really is boring." she said and then began to walk back to her room to maybe read a book or something.

"yeah, but try not to worry bout me, k!" he said this as he turned from her and started to walk out, only stopping when he reached the door "you coming or not" he gave her a smile as he walked out the door, she seemed the friendly type, but he needed to not get in any relationships, the last time he did that....... he had hurt a lot of people.

Yayna nodded, looking at Sol. "Yea." She got up and walked out the door, stopping beside Sol. What was she doing? This would only get her hurt. She wasn't up for that. Not again. She didn't want to feel hard grips on her body anymore. And she most definitely didn't was to feel the heartache and pain behind it. She shook her head slightly and looked at Sol. "Where to?"

"I wanna go find a girl, she saw something that she should probably keep to herself, and I need her to understand this, it was the girl that walked past us, do you know her?" he talked, his voice rough yet gentle, as if he was probing her with every question, he was a curios person and almost everything needed to found out, that's how he was, except for yayna, she made him feel less shy, she made him feel happy, to bad there were not many people like her in this world, if only he could help them without hurting them, he sighed as he started to walk, this year felt like it was going to be a fun yet rough one.

Nat got a weird feeling in her gut, as if somebody wanted to talk to her. She sighs, then walks to a nearby bench and sits down. She then starts weaving a flame through her fingers, she felt like she was waiting for someone, but she didn't think anybody was coming.

Yayna nodded. "Alright then." She didn't want to go find this other girl. She had opened up to Sol and that was too much really. It was a sad fact, but it was true.

He started walking with yayna in tow, and as he walked he felt as if he was getting closer to the thing he wanted to find, and as he turned the corner he saw the flickering of flames and a girl sitting on the bench, the girl, the one who had seen his blood. Taking a few cautious steps forward he tried a smile and spoke... but his voice caught in his throat, "hey..... may I sit with you, I have something to say" his voice was soft almost shy now, as if he was a different person, he sat down without her consent, never quite really looking at her face, but making sure she new he wanted to talk to her " so I have a question, can you keep it a secret, what you saw I mean!"

Nat looks up at the boy, what was he talking about? Oh! The weird blood thing. "Oh, yeah don't worry about it." She says as she stops the flame and smiles."I can keep a secret, I promise."

Yayna stood beside Sol, her arms crossed as she looked at Natalie. Her black hair glistened in the sun . She watched Sol, waiting for what he would say next.

Sol smile's and he feels at ease, at least there were two people that were trustworthy here, turning to yayna he winked as if to say were all friends now. Right? standing up he turned to the girl "im sorry, I have yet to introduce myself, My name is solarice, or sol" he held out his hand, wanting her to shake it of course, but he did not look at her, something about her eyes made him feel weird, trying to pinpoint it his hand started to quiver and the ground shook slightly, barely noticeable.

Nat's smile widens and she shakes his hand, then looks at Yayna. She gives Yayna a nod for a greeting, then looks back at Sol. "Hey, are you okay?" She asks, noticing that he wouldn't look at her, it made her feel a bit uneasy to say the least.

He nods slightly as he takes back his hand, he look at yayna " hey yayna can she come with us for some coffee?"

He then turned back to the other girl wondering what her name would be " hey may I know your name" his voice soft he finally let his eye lay upon her's, and a burning sensation ran through him. He tried to contain it, but it busted out the soles of his shoes, and his shoes were aflame one second, then gone the nest, well shit. He tried to act normal as he looked at the girl again " and would you want to come with us for some coffe?"

Yayna shifted uneasily on her feet. "Uh, I don't know.." she trailed off as she watched Sol's shoes burst into flame. Well, shit. She looks at Natalie after the shoes had gone out and uncrosses her arms, swinging them into a clap as she shifted from her toes to her heels. "I suppose." she finally answers, dragging "pose" out. She looked around nervously. This was an odd first day of school. But then again, they were all odd. I mean, they were all freaks of nature. Or.. were it humans without powers who were the freaks as they were the normal ones. Whoa Yayna, let's not get all philosophical here.

"Yea, you want to come?" she grimaced as she reinstated Sol's question. Oh, god. Why was she doing this. It's only because I'm bored, she tried to convince herself.

Nat forces a smile at Yayna, then turns to Sol and the smile turns real. "Uh sure. But one quick question, why did your shoes catch on fire?" She asks, staring down at his feet. It was weird, she's never seen anybody do that. If he's another Pyro, then how did the fire come from his feet? She's never been able to do that. She bites her lip as she thinks, then looks back up to him, afraid that he would think she was weird.

"its a secret" his voice turning serious before becoming soft again, he had only shown yayna that he had weird powers, but there was more then elements that he could control, and sometimes he could not control, he did not want anyone to know this though, no one was to know of how dangerous he could be. So he put his happy mask on and started walking, he sensed aggravation between the two girls, and he wanted them to be friends, but he could not force them to do that. Turning the corner towards the cafeteria Sol slipped and started to fall to the floor, but stopped mid inches from the floor, then gently fell down. He sat up and chuckled at his ignorance to keep all of his powers under rap, it would be hard, something started to trickle down his face, taking his hand to his nose, he found himself to be bleeding. Turning from the girls quickly he wiped the blood of, and the spot he wiped it of on his sleeve started to sizzle then burn away. He was getting really risky. "so yayna, wheres your dorm?" he asked trying to start a conversation " and you to" he turned back to the other girl whose name still eluded him.

Yayna watched Sol, fascinated in his odd behavior. "Room 38." She stated simply. She wasn't being as friendly as she had been before, though her tone was a little less venomous. She stared at Natalie

"Her and I are roommates." She says as she sighs. "Uh, by the way. My name is Natalie." She says, forgetting that he had asked her name before. She mentally face palmed at how socially awkward she had to be. It was driving her nuts.

"well Natalie, its nice to meet you, also Natalie whats your power, if you don't mind me asking" he tried to lighten the mood, he walked almost beside both of them , he did not want to be caught choosing whom he likes more. Turning around and walking backwards to look at both of them he gave them both a smile " also whats up with the tension, you guys seem like you hate each other or something, at least!" he looks at yayna " you seem to be disliking this, did I make a bad choice by...... bringing you together " he felt like he was intruding, but he was curios to the reason they were like this.

Yayna huffed. "No. We're best friends." She says sarcastically, fiddling with her bracelets. She threw her hands up. "I don't think this is such a good idea." She starts backing up. "Sorry. Catch you later." She turns around quickly and starts walking away back towards her dorm, crossing her arms to her chest as she eventually transitioned into running.

Nat looks down as she stops walking. "I'm sorry that I ran her off." She says quietly, "Her and I.. Well, let's just say we don't get along." Natalie says before holding up her hand, letting a small flame burst from her palm. "She's water, I'm fire." The flame extinguishes, then Natalie sighs. She never did anything right, not even making friends. "You might want to go talk to her before she floods our room."

"you sure, you both seem kinda..... torn" he looks at nat with despair in his eyes, again he felt like he was hurting his friends, but this time it was different, he turned towards yayna, and then looked at Natalie, he felt like he was being forced to pick whom he would befriend, and he did not like that. " you will still be my friend when i come back right?" he gives her smile, and he does not even wait for the answer, within instant he is at top speed towards yayna, he catches up with her in seconds, not even breaking a sweat. "Hey.... yayna you ok" he steps in front of her and stops her midstride, of course she could run if she wanted, but he wanted to talk to her, so he felt as if she would listen.

Yayna grimaced. Why are you chasing after me! she yelled silently. This was her fault. She allowed this to happen when she opened her mouth. She breathed in. "Okay?" She looked up at Solarice. Standing on her tiptoes she whispered seductively into his ear, "I feel wonderful." Falling back to regular height, sliding her hands down his chest, smiling. Her smile wasn't friendly though, it was sinister. She turned away and started walking off again, noticing water starting to pool around the two. "Fuck," she hissed to herself. She walked away, her figure growing smaller as she became more distant.

"Fuck!" she hissed again, slamming the door to her and Natalie's dorm. She sighed and walked over to her bed, laying down on the mattress. It kind of bummed her out. At that thought she remembered something. Reaching into her bag, she pulled out an air mattress, deflated of course. She could manipulate water but she wasn't fucking magic. She put her mouth up to the hole and lay there. Her eyes lit up a little as water started filling up the mattress. It was coming from her mouth. A moment later, it was filled, but how was she going to get the other mattress out of here. "Shit."

turning around confused, he ran back to Natalie, his eyes dazed over, what had she done to make him feel that way, his hands on his chest, he remembered how she had talked to him. He tried to shake it off but her voice lingered in the back of his head, " hey nat...... she ran off, do you mind if i stick around with you?" he felt confused as he said this, not really knowing if he should go back to yayna again or not.

"Um, yeah it's fine." She says, glancing around him at the dorm building worriedly. She wasn't worried about Yayna, she was worried about her stuff. If she ended up flooding the place then it would be ruined. She sighed and shrugged. "Wanna get some coffee, then?"

"yeah, that would be great" he says as he walks beside, he wonders if natalie will be the same as yayna, just with flames spouting everywhere instead of water, he lets out a heaving sigh thinking of what he has done, he felt as if he had torn a friendship apart. Or maybe it was already torn apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back