Potato checking in

potatoad911

Hello everyone!
I'm Potatoad, you can call me Potato. Just a regular 24 year old girl who loves roleplaying. I've been roleplaying on and off for about 10 years I guess? I can't really remember when I started, but it was in my early teens somewhere. I mainly do fandom, but since my adventures in d&d land I'm also open to fantasy roleplays.
So a little something not to do with roleplay. I love cats. I've got a 7 year old cat, and she's the best thing that ever happened to me <3 I live on my own, and I don't have a job yet so plenty of time for hobbies. I like reading, watching anime/series/movies and playing videogames. I listen to a lot of music as well, though not that varied. And I don't know what else to say. I'm not that interesting. I'm looking forward to jumping back into roleplaying!

Welcome to the site, tater! If you need any help/guidance, let me know!

I suggest looking over the site rules and such in the meantime. They're a bit important to a lot of us here.

That being said, enjoy!

Hello there, and welcome! I could possibly be interested in roleplaying with you - what fandoms would you like to write a story about? I'm also experienced in D&D, as a player and as a GM, so if you wish to have a story based on the mechanics and lore of D&D, I would be welcoming for such a story as well.

A d&d based roleplay would be great! I've been craving more d&d stuff for a while.

Feel free to message me with any ideas you might have. On a similar note, a D&D5E-WM campaign is brewing up, and we'll begin looking for players soon - if you're interested or need more information, don't hesitate to ask.

I can't message yet, haven't got 10 posts yet. I'm definitely interested in the campaign, I'd like some more information on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back