Posting Order Decided

Miracleist

Bathing in dream light
On track with the RP, however, there's still the posting order to decide upon. And, well, waiting for the RP to start is kinda dull. Deciding based on existing values is... Well, too straightforward. So, I want to play a game. *cue Jigsaw face*

This is what will happen. At some point in an uncertain near future, I'll make a post in the RP thread where you guys can post (as your respective characters). Take note. This post is meant to be a dream shared by everyone participating. It does not mean the start of the RP. By extension, this also means that the start of the RP would be your respective characters waking up from said dream the next morning. You will be free to choose whatever you want to do within that dream with one important twist: you do not have any bending abilities. (Well, it wouldn't have been a twist if there were non-benders, but hey!) To reiterate, this dream is shared by everyone, so everyone's going to see each other as well. You're welcomed to interact with each other but your characters may or may not remember them when they wake up (you're free to decide on that).

That said, before I make that post, I'll have made a secret list of actions (from doing specific things, to saying certain things, etc.). Your goal in that part is to complete as many of the actions as possible  :P  The person who has completed the most will be first in the posting order, and accordingly. In the event of a tie, I'll just go the boring route by seeing who posted their CS earlier. The overall goal is to decide the posting order (not that there's any advantage to posting first, really)... But if I may, a handy advice that might serve you well, should you properly act upon it: there's a meaning to the dream that your character is in. I'm definitely interested to see how you all act on it when you can, if you can... Well, and also if you want to. Maybe you'll just ignore it and...  :(  I won't mind, it's interesting for me regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:
With the Prologue over, it's time. I've tallied the points and considering also the links that some characters have established with each other, I've also moved to group them together in the post order. The list as follows:

Remember..  You MUST post no less than 1 full day (24 hours) after the person before you has posted.

1. Peaceswore
  2. Savagai
  3. ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
  4. Eclipsehowls
  5. RaptorHonks
  6. ChimpMan
  7. MagicPocket
  8. Lava
  9. Rubeus

Do tell if I missed anyone, or any grouping!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back