• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Posteredge Forums.

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Folly-Derrezzed

Heaven restores you in life.
Alright yall. So right now ive got, like, 5 NPC's right now. For 5 dollars, you can talk to 5 more. Jk, but lets talk about who we are pairing for the apartments. Say we all jam everyone together.

We could always jam everyone together in an slightly large apartment or if not, I'm fine with anyone.

I mean why not? A slightly larger apartment. Just so yall know there are only three bedrooms outside of the living and kitchen. So yall may double up. Females get their own rooms. That sound fair, yall?

Mhm, I'd say sleep is for the weak but I normaly pass out at eleven.

I was mistaken. Thought there was a couple more. So when yall make your characters well start off with either a game night or introduce Your characters to Phoenix's as the new roommate. Later after it will be the complex game night where whoever joins will play Sapiens and Strongholds! With Jackies sister, Anni(pending their introduction they will become the official part of the NPC cast).

River's from a different universe, but I wanted to add her since she's my favorite character I've made.

Its live, yall.

I've put up my character's profile. I will try to enter the storyline tomorrow. Is that okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back