• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Post Apocalyptic Romance!

MrBossMan

That's Mister BossMan to you.
Hello to all!

As you can see from the title of the thread I'm looking for a little romance story with a twist. I'm a simple man, I like action and dark characters and the such, but I'm a sucker for a little love story. Now, as the title suggest, I'd like to write a romance story with one of YOU out there. I'd don't have to many details right now but basically the story will be simple enough.

Two souls find love amongst all the darkness and despair yada yada yada you get the picture.

Now POST APOCALYPTIC is a very broad term and is open to interpretation. This could possibly mean:

Zombies

Post Nuclear War

Aliens

Demons and shit like that

I will have to say I am leaning for the first two though.

However their are some things I do want to happen. I'd like this to be a MxF match up, to which I am the Male. Also I'd like this to be set in modern times or the near future. Also I ain't the best writer so I do not expect you to be either, however I do expect some effort. So no one liners or anything of that sort. Try to make your post detailed and well written, and I shall do the same. Other than that, I think we're good to go.

Your character is, of course, your character. So create them however you like. (Just a random side note)

So if you are interested in this, say so below or PM me. We can work out some details and get this thing going.

Thank you all for reading and....

BossMan out.

Consider me interested. I just joined this site so I don't yet have my required 10 posts in order to PM tho. Just one question. How old are you IRL? I'm 28 and don't want to do a romantic RP with someone underage because that's just uncomfortable.

I have been wanting to do an idea like this for FOREVER. I'm totally down for writing with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so very game for this! I'm not sure how I feel about classic zombies, but I could definitely go with 'nuclear holocaust infects parts of the population and turns them into deformed mutant monsters who wreak havoc on the rest of society,' if that strikes your fancy as well.

So would you potentially be interested in rp-ing with me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back