• Maybe!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • POLL WHORE !!!1!!!1!11!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

evephy

unhealthy koreaboo
Hi there!

I have recently came back from a long hiatus of roleplaying due to what I call, "long-term writers block."

It usually happens when roleplays I am participating hit a plateau of just... "meh" if you get what I mean.

It's very difficult to come out of.

Anywho! I have been craving some post-apocalyptic/supernatural kind of thing lately. I'd expect it to be semi-lit+ (Two meaty paragraphs or more)

I have a general plot idea, which I might change. Suggestions are always welcomed, as long as they aren't rude.

Here's the plot I had in mind: (Inspired by Noblesse)

243390-apocalyptic-and-post-apocalyptic-fiction-post-apocalyptic-city.jpg

xxxxxIt is currently the year of 2086, about ten years after the War. World War III to be exact. Almost all of the world is a barren wasteland of hopelessness. The humans that are still alive have made some sort of adaption to the the world around them. However it still isn't uncommon to find a dead corpse wherever you go. People live under rubble, while others murder the ones living under the rubble. The instinct to survive is on its maximum level, and the chaos only seems to be increasing even though the war is over...but when did it all start?

xxxxxHave you ever heard the saying, "Curiosity killed the cat?" Well you could say humanity didn't seem to take that saying to heart, because it became the death of them. Literally. Scientists were searching for a way to modify humans, and improve upon them, as if they weren't already at the top of the food chain. A powerful company, called the Union, began kidnapping young children against their will, experimenting on them at a young age and treating them as science experiments as the years went on. They were nothing but test subjects, thrown away like trash if their experiments failed, and used as tools if they succeeded. As time went on, the bitter feelings built up as more and more experiments were conducted. It was only a matter of time before the experiments revolted, and sure enough they did.

xxxxxThat was when all hell broke loose.

xxxxxHumans began regretting their decision to enhance themselves, as the enhanced humans had so much more power over them. All those pent up feelings they kept in the lab were unleashed as chaos seeped into country after country. The humans tried their best to contain them, but once the revolt began, it couldn't be stopped. They destroyed everything in their wake, removing anything that got in their way.

It was a fight that the humans couldn't win.

These test subjects were no longer viewed as experiments, but instead, as
monsters.

xxxxxAll hope seemed to be lost when the majority of the major cities in the world had been utterly destroyed. Millions of lives had been lost, and living a normal life became impossible for anyone in the world.

xxxxxThe government were trapped in a corner, and out of desperation, they sent nuclear bombs out and around the world, blowing up the places where the majority of experiments resided. Sure enough, the number of experiments decreased greatly, but so did the number of innocent humans. Radiation waves spread throughout the world, killing those who hadn't been caught in the explosion. The government quickly fell into nothingness and the war ended in an instant, for there seemed to be nothing to fight against.

xxxxxBut the human race is not so easily erased, you see. Survivors roamed the earth, whether they were enhanced or not, they were alive, and many planned to keep it that way.

Well, what do you guys think? Good? Bad? Let me know!

Interesting, a very interesting idea. while the idea has been broached apon before in different ways i like how you do it with experimented humans. id join if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back