• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Post-Apocalypse!

Ashman74

A Jedi knight Wannabe
Hi, as you can see from the title above (Refer to only title on this thread.) I'm interested in doing a post apocalyptic Rp or two. (As long as theres no Zombies involved, though it is possible to convince me to do one of those.) As I usually do I'll get the rules laid out, then the plot(s) and so on.

Rules:

Post length: I don't really give to big a damn about this due to how mine are (Short, long medium, theres a lot of factors that play into this.)

Cursing: Go for it, I don't care if you swear or not.

Smut: No. Fade to black is okay though.

Grammar and spelling: If I understand what you're writing then you're good to go...But no text speak, I'm fine with your character saying that type of stuff if they're 'that' type of person.

Romance: Optional, but I only do MxF.

Plots:

Plot one (Modern day.) : (A wee bit darker then the others.) As cliche as it sounds it begins with a virus breaking out, said virus begins to change people, they retain their same form, aside from getting paler, a bit scrawnier and faster. This virus, it makes people do the worst things. Rape (Wont show up in the Rp.) Murder, Cannibalism...And much more. The infected are still capable of thought, and certain people...(Who do these things already.) Seem to be immune to the virus...Its transferred through fluids mainly, be it saliva, blood...Semen. And it turns people. Some times it happens in minutes, other times it can take weeks...But they all turn...Except those who are already crazy... Two groups of survivors meet after a near fatal attack by these 'things' thankfully they're both attacked by the same group...And easily repel them...But was that the whole group? Or is there more of them merely watching, and plotting? (Requires my partner to use more then one character.)

Plot Two: A few hundred years ago an incident, though few members of this generation know what caused it, turned most of the world into a barren wasteland, or in some parts a tundra where most freeze to death, rumor has it that there's also a few places with Tree's, and not the shriveled up black things we're all used too. As civilization continues to rebuild with the advanced technology left behind by the old world. But now people are wondering about these rumors. A part of the world that hasn't been ravaged? That's to good a possibility to pass up...This Rp is based around two survivors trying to find this possible sanctuary.

Plot three (Sci-fi.) : The year is 3025. Ten years ago a group of scientists attempted to create a new breed of soldiers. Ones who after being shot in combat, would get back up and fight with more savagery then before they were shot. This was the necrosoldier project. And it worked...Until the government got greedy. Sending the scientists into unknown space with their work they wanted the 'NecroSoldiers' to be able to transmit this to soldiers on the enemy side. Turning our enemies into allies seemed like a good idea...But what happens when the NecroSoldiers want their own army. Most of earths Military had this enhancement. As did the armies of many other planets allied with earth. And when the scientists came back from unknown space they had results...Just not the ones expected. Earth fell first. Many other planets fell afterwards...For how does one defeat an army that can get fully trained recruits in mere minutes? Five years after the event the Endoronians, one of the few surviving people attempted to create Genetically enhanced clones to battle the infected when they arrived in their sector. But they only managed to finish two before they fell... This Rp is based around two clones attempting to survive the galaxy they were brought into.

Plot four (Medieval.): A group of Necromancers have disappeared into the elven woods! Since this has happened various people have gone missing from the nearby towns. Citizens have also reported hearing odd moaning and groaning in the night, and no, its not people getting it on... This is a long term Rp beginning with: The investigation of the missing people, attempting to stop the Necromancers, and finally the aftermath of the hero's failures.

[insert more plots here when I think 'em up.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back