Possible Interference?

Persell

Ten Thousand Club
Okay, so Sid's know who will exalt as a Sid and follow them from birth..or from some point in their life I gather.  Would this cause foresight problems in that region with predicting a Solar rebirth in the region of the future Sid?

The reason I ask is that I have a setting pre-empress disappearance, and the only way I can think of not having a Wyld Hunt kill the newly exalted Solar is to have a psychic interference...his newborn sister is set to be a Sid. exalted.  I've gathered that the Sid's can't predict the Solars with pinpoint accuracy already because of essence manipulation, but would having a future Siderial in the region screw things up even more?

Thx for the thoughts!

Well a siderial exaltation might surely distract them. But there is a host of reasons which might come into the way of the wyld hunt.

beings from outside of fate could mess up the plans. fae princes trying to capture a particularly beautiful huntsman or woman. ghosts. things like that.

Indeed. Currently I'm dreaming up a plot for the exposure of the Sidereals as the masters behind the Realm and what not through a Wyld Hunt gone TERRIBLY wrong.

Indeed. Currently I'm dreaming up a plot for the exposure of the Sidereals as the masters behind the Realm and what not through a Wyld Hunt gone TERRIBLY wrong.
"Hey guys!  this ones Anima isn't tearing me to shreds every tick!  Somethings wrong with this Dragon".

That kind of Wyld Hunt gone bad?

-g3

Nah...much more insidious ^_^ Though that can be one of the Mythic Fates going off at that moment.  :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back