• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Bug Possible bugs on Mobile

Dr.Nekoshu

Confuse. Improvise. Overcome.
Heyo! I'm gonna be me cuz it's natural but, I may have discovered one or two possible bugs on the mobile version of the site using Safari.
I probably wouldn't have brought them up cuz I just, they're simple things to fix for me but I thought I'd do it as courtesy cuz… Yeah.
Anywho, these are both in relation to status updates accessed from the main page of the site.

1. I'll touch the 3 dots at the bottom left of the status update to open it up read it and other comments, then hit the comment button to make one before changing my mind. And I do as I did on the site before the new update, touch my finger outside the box for the status update to close it but this time it simply freezes the entire page. The box still there, but I can't close it and if I scroll up or down a bit, the rest of the main page has unloaded leaving only the background.
Refreshing the page takes a surprisingly long time and stops so I've learned to close the browser and the main page returns normally without the box.
This problem does not happen when I make an actual comment I believe but I usually press the "x" button at the top right of the box to ensure it closes.

2. The other one is similar, same situation but going through with making a comment but adding Tagging somebody to the mix. I'll get to tagging them, having their name typed out then the specific box to activate it appears or well, the list I guess? But I'll tap the one and my screen freezes, I can still scroll perfectly fine but cannot close the status box and the list is now roaming up and down as I scroll, or, stuck in the spot it appeared and everything else moves.
I can't close my Keyboard panel, or the status box, refreshing still has the same issue and closing the browser then reopening it brings it back to normal.

If you need more info I can fiddle around with it, the first problem happened a few times. The second, only once but I decided to mention these to try and help. I'll answer any questions ya got if I can ^-^
-Nekoshu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back