• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Poseidon is my Neighbor?

@LilyannaGaming Yeah. Also, Artemis just seems less likely to break taboos... Considering the strict lifestyle she follows. Remember though, the names are just titles. The only thing they have in common with the name is that their personality fits a very specific criteria to match. They are completely different people than the previous Artemises and Apollos.

Will work on my cs as soon as I get to my lap xD Hera's neutral? I figured she would against zeus any day tho.

@Guardian Demon Well, I took a couple things into consideration. For example, Artemis and Athena's personality profiles make them very righteous. They would never break such a strong taboo. Hephaestus, well, I have my reasons. Remember though, the names are just titles. The only thing they have in common with the name is that their personality fits a very specific criteria to match. They are completely different people than the previous Gods.

@XXXIwolf @Capricornus @H A R P Y @IronManatee @Guardian Demon @Nichelle @Ballerina @LilyannaGaming @djinnamon @Milus Alright guys we've started! Make sure that you're signed up if you haven't made your character already. If you're not in our discord and you want to be, PM me and I'll send you the link! I've posted a little more about what each God grants their demigods in the Overview, but I haven't finished it yet. If Team Zeus' power seem a little over powered, it's because they're outnumbered. I gave them a boost. P.S. Don't fuck with the children of Poseidon while in water. Hades is no longer accepting any more demigods! All other positions are open. Post whenever.

Splat said:
No one is noticing the spray paint that Jet put on the outer windows of the meeting room qwq
Ah, I thought it'd be too dark to notice ;A; brb editing post lol

LOL how's this for an Aphrodite Ability? Flash - Daughter/Son of Aphrodite flashes the enemies, temporarily confusing them for three posts. Any time they make an attack in the next three posts, they roll a 10-sided die to decide if their attack is successful. Any number above 7 is successful. Rolls 4-7 are unsuccessful. Rolls 1-3 harm an ally. @IronManatee

Splat said:
LOL how's this for an Aphrodite Ability? Flash - Daughter/Son of Aphrodite flashes the enemies, temporarily confusing them for three posts. Any time they make an attack in the next three posts, they roll a 10-sided die to decide if their attack is successful. Any number above 7 is successful. Rolls 4-7 are unsuccessful. Rolls 1-3 harm an ally. @IronManatee
Haha that'd actually fit her personality ^^ But that'd mean that she would loose her ability charm right?

Sorry, thought I explained it. It was just a method of trying to make fighting fair. It's the only way I can think of to avoid Godmoding. It's simple. Someone attacks you and rolls a die with a number of faces equal to your demigod's combat power. If you don't know your combat power, it's in the Overview tab. Same with your defense. Once someone has attacked you, you have a chance to roll a die with the number of faces equal to your defense stat. If the defense roll is equal to or higher than the attack roll, you take no damage. If it is less, than you subtract the defense roll from the attack roll and that's the amount of damage you take. @Nichelle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back