Polyvore friends (Coming from Polyvore)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, all I come from polyvore...which was unexpectedly shut down today. Anyway, I went by the same name there and if we talked on there I would really like for you to comment, message me whatever so we can reconnect. I don't want to lose those amazing friendships.

Anyway, I'm up to starting new friendships and roleplays on here. :)

Last edited:
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here on RPN! I’m sorry to here about your last site. I’m sure you’ll meet wonderful people here. :)

Hey, all I come from polyvore...which was unexpectedly shut down today. Anyway, I went by the same name there and if we talked on there I would really like for you to comment, message me whatever so we can reconnect. I don't want to lose those amazing friendships.

Anyway, I'm up to starting new friendships and roleplays on here. :)
Remember if you ever need a friend, I'm here!

What kind of role plays are you interested in? Any fandoms that you like?

I was freaking out thinking i would never talk to you again. I can't believe Polyvore shut down,
we need to continue Danny/Caroline and Fae/Landon

I was freaking out thinking i would never talk to you again. I can't believe Polyvore shut down,
we need to continue Danny/Caroline and Fae/Landon
Omg I found you!!!!!! well you found me!!!!! I was so afriad I'd never be able tk speak to you again and I was so sad!!!!!! I'm so happy you're on here and we def do! can you send private messages yet?

Omg I found you!!!!!! well you found me!!!!! I was so afriad I'd never be able tk speak to you again and I was so sad!!!!!! I'm so happy you're on here and we def do! can you send private messages yet?

I googled your username and I was beyond happy to have found you!!!! I never made an account so fast! I can't private message yet but once I can, I'll message you!!!

I googled your username and I was beyond happy to have found you!!!! I never made an account so fast! I can't private message yet but once I can, I'll message you!!!
Haha smart idea. I didn't even think f trying to google peoples username lol! Easiest way to be able to private mssages is just comment on random posts

I know its devastating! I would have liked at least a heads up!

Exactly. We've been friends over Polyvore for as long as I could remember. I was in 8th grade when I joined Polyvore and when we became friends. I instantly freaked because I thought I would never find you

Exactly. We've been friends over Polyvore for as long as I could remember. I was in 8th grade when I joined Polyvore and when we became friends. I instantly freaked because I thought I would never find you
Same here! I wasn't even gonna join this site but a girl I became friends with on polyvore I thankfully also had on insta and she told me about this. Seems like a lot of people from poly moved over here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back