• ye

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • non

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wizard nibblers

( ノ• ω •)ノ ┻━┻
From @SP3CT3R:

Concept: The artifacts enter the characters' phones and become apps that they use to transform

And the app has a chatbox, monster detector, and map displaying each others' whereabouts.

Could be a thing B)

Thoughts? Keep in mind things like the effects of knowing where everyone is at all times, knowing monster locations, and what happens if your phone battery dies or is stolen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's a good idea, we could make it where if you transform, the phones loses power faster and when the phone dies then you detransform automatically. I think we could have a lot ideas born from this like switching phones by accident, sabotaging phones, and etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
The way this would work is at some point or by some prompt the technology in the Charm merges with the smart phone. If your character gets killed the Charm would simply de-merge. Likely the same would happen if the phone was physically broken, and there would be no harm to the Scout (since the Charm is > than phone).

If an enemy gets ahold of the phone and the app is accessible to anyone then it could be particularly dangerous, since at that point Ophi and crew could simply go around targeting the Scouts one by one. If the Charms can't be used by anyone but their soul-bonded Scout, I'm not sure if that would transfer over to the app or not...

Maybe the app could keep track of how long until de-transformation, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back