News political alert! Do you approve of trumps doings while in office

Who would you have voted for in the last stretch of the election

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But what If I have not cited it
No true intellectual cites the no true scotsman fallacy, but if you have cited it you are not a true intellectual. But if one who has cited the fallacy is not a good representation of a true intellectual, what would the true intellectual really do? Perhaps they are the only ones who cite the no true scotsman fallacy.

Hey everyone! I appreciate that there was a lot of thoughtful, varied opinions which were expressed in this thread. That said, there is a lot of bickering and personally targeted attacks, and it has not remained on topic in the slightest. I believe Trump was mentioned in only a small portion of the more recent posts. The staff has posted multiple times to stay on topic and stay respectful, and neither of those things have happened.

In the future, please try to keep discussions on topic and be respectful of each other and their right to hold a contrary opinion. Take the time for thoughtful, reasonable, and constructive debate, and discussions with similar topics can be very informative. As is, the focus shifted to trying to tear each other down and that is not acceptable. This thread will now be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back