• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Polar Opposites... Saving Cyberspace?!?!

Lady Insanity

I live for the chaos, yet I'd die for peace.
If you know of the Otome game 'RE Alistair++' you know the general idea of at least one plot layout. As a RPer, I normally do groups with my friends and have been in one RP since 2015 that is still going on. Dedication! I promise this is going somewhere. I like partners who are dedicated, at least a little detailed, use correct grammar (big one), know what they want to do, and are reliable. I've been known to go a day or two not replying, I'm only human, so I can't judge anyone else.

But I haven't done a 1x1 in so long, this is almost a fresh start for me. And I've been on this site for years!
In RE Alistair++, the player character in an MMO faces trouble against another player, and in real life sets out to find their identity as one of three choices. It's a romance game, as well, but the identity of the evil player remains the same and it changes only how you go about solving it each time. The concept of two unlike people IRL, then faced together in a game is what I'm going off of. Watch a Let's Play of the game if you want, it's short but fun!

Now on to my point. Wow, I can ramble. The setting of this roleplay:
You and I are polar opposites. High school, or college if that's more your fancy, splits people apart into cliques because...that's still a thing somehow. You and I share nothing in common in real life, or at least so we think. However, whether it be secret or not, we are both huge gamers and adore one particular MMORPG. Through technomancy and a real-world evil scheme, you and I are granted the ability to teleport into the game. How did this happen? Why us? That's the mystery. Our in-game characters and screen names may or may not have played together before, only just discovering our true identities when this happens. So not only have our real worlds collided, so have our cyber personas! Not only must we come together above the social stigmas of real life and bond as one, but we must work together to save all we know. We don't know what it is, but something sinister lurks about cyberspace, and we are the only ones who can defend it. If we fail to save the game world...we fail to save our own.

My character, the real life version, is a wallflower with no voice to be heard by her peers, or so it may seem. (subject to change) Her in-game character is something totally different so you'd never guess she plays as them. Am I making sense? And no, this is not inspired by any anime. Although I know it may look like in particular...

I am a female, and would prefer a male partner. Meaning male character for this RP. However, ladies, I'm not opposed to you :) Just in game I'd prefer the character opposite to mine to be a male. That's all! Romance is allowed, though I'd want it slowly built and gradually developed. It's an action, adventure, romance, and friendly RP suitable for anybody! Lemme know if you're into this by PMing me or commenting below! I'm Lady Insanity, I love chicken nuggets and the color pink, let's RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back