[PokePunk] (Characters) Jubei Marchenary

Kiwi

It's so FLUFFY!!!
Name: Jubei Marchenary

Nationality: Manchi

Hometown: Kagutstuchi Orphanage, in the outskirts of Chakris

Appearance: My hair is black as ebony, and my skin is very pale. My eyes are very alluring, a very light blue, like the sky on a perfect day. I always wear green and black together; I loved how they go together, and I plan to master my art of flute.

Personality: I tend to have a fiery personality, and I like to take risks. I do not like to see people hurt anyone else, and hurt pokemon for their pleasure. Battles are a little different to me, When I get my first Pokemon, I plan to make sure he or she battles for the good of humanity, and Pokemonity *sticks tongue out*

History: My parents gave me to a small village when I was barely a baby, so I never really knew my parents. My last name Marchenary was given to me by my first caregiver, Ms. Shiro Marchenary. She was very kind to me and I will never forget her and my dear brother Wajirou. Even though I call him a brother, he might other wise... but more to that later. I never wanted to become a trainer early, because, at first I always go out and watch the Bellosoms dance around until sunset, which will always be a good hobby of mine, forever and always. One night I was busy walking around and I noticed a mean man trying to take a baby Bagon away and the mother was not happy. I tackled the man, which easily knocked him down (I never knew I had that kind of strength) and caught the Bagon in my arms, saving the young pokemon. The Mother (Which was a Salamence, so I was intimidated) rubbed her head on my face and gave me a Dragon scale. I wear the Scale around my neck, hoping I can find that Salamence, or Bagon, and hope that they will help me battle to glory.

my inventory:

Dragon Scale Necaklace(I wear it around my neck, so does that count?)

Money: 5 dollars

Notebook: The Cover has a sketch drawn by me of the Bellossoms dancing

Stop giving yourself extra stuff. You're not getting away with it. I'll let you have the necklace as a character thing, that's it. Remove the Ether and the Potion, and don't do that again.

That's all right, just keep in mind that you don't have what you don't find, earn, or buy in this game, though with a few exceptions.

Your character was born somewhere. Either pick one, or make one up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back