Pokemon Union - Nichole Lowe

lol sure and thanks!

i was playing pokemon black and was fighting alder to become Unova league champion, qhen my dsi started glowing brightly. i shielded my eyes and when i opened them i saw a pokeball in my lap.

You noticed a pokeball out of nowhere in the dark room, what will you do? and what happened to your dsi?! its shining brightly!

What will you do now?

Open the pokeball

Run away screaming

Own imput

i touched the middle and the pokeball opened! my dsi had changed into a pokedex! i looked down and saw a pikachu! a real pikachu! he looked up at me and chaaed.

As you touched the middle of the 'pokeball' a large light engulfed you with your dsi making a popping sound as a bracelet popped out, no pokedex to be seen, Yet the most interesting part was this yellow rat...could it be evil?!

Run and scream

Battle the rat

Pat the rat

Calm down

Own imput

as you reach out to pat the rat it doesn't attack you but instead the bracelet pops up with a explanation and the DSI shows you a info screen about this new pokemon, did it belong too you?

*NEW POWER - you can now make a choice and add some emotion to it like discussions with your pikachu!*

Will you check the DSI's info screen?

Yes

No

Can i eat it?

THROW IT AS FAR AS I CAN, IT JUST RANDOMLY MADE SOUND HOLY BANANA'S!

You checked it and it seems all your games have been wiped and burned through! oh boy after all that expierience nothing is left THE HORROR!

But atleast now you have some information on this pikachu, You learned his name, you learned that he can CONVERSE with you through the bracelet

What will you do now?

Own choice

*NEW POWER - Status screen*

Status screen

Nichole Lowe

Lv 1

Pikachu Lv 5

35 hp

55 attack

30 defense

50 Sp.Atk

40 Sp.Def

90 Speed

Attacks

Thundershock

Growl

You controll the pikachu, You are the pikachu, You just stumbled upon a secret!, you obtained the Balloon accesoire for your pikachu, a small string attached to its ear with a balloon!

But seriously, you as the owner controll pikachu owo, you can not force stuff to happen but you can have conversations with your pikachu

Status screen

Nichole Lowe

Lv 1

Pikachu Lv 5

35 hp

55 attack

30 defense

50 Sp.Atk

40 Sp.Def

90 Speed

Attacks

Thundershock

Growl

A large blast came off your DSI as it turned into three shards, taken away by a spearow, hoothoot and a ratata

What will you do?!

Chase them? (which)

Cuddle pikachu he is soooo cute~

Own imput

As you chased the spearow on bare foot he easily lost you guys but you noticed another person infront of you with a shinx!, who could this be?! you were the only person with a pokemon right?...

atleast for as far as you know.

Choices

Interact with the person.

Attack the person, he could try to attack me!.

Hide in the bushes and do a sneak attack!.

Status screen

Nichole Lowe

Lv 1

Pikachu Lv 5

35 hp

55 attack

30 defense

50 Sp.Atk

40 Sp.Def

90 Speed

Attacks

Thundershock

Growl

Mission List

Gather the 3 crystals to reform your game console!

As you tried to interact with the other person you noticed it being a female with a shinx that spoke to you "Who are you?" but then you spoke, how will you follow up?!

Choices

Attack!

Prepare incase a sudden assaults come

Come closer she is friendly

DESTROY ALL LIVING BEINGS ON THIS PLANET

Status screen

Nichole Lowe

Lv 1

Pikachu Lv 5

35 hp

55 attack

30 defense

50 Sp.Atk

40 Sp.Def

90 Speed

Attacks

Thundershock

Growl

Mission List

Gather the 3 crystals to reform your game console!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back