Anime & Manga pokemon theory: mimikyu anime

Las noches veteran

The Gillian that peers into dreams
Okay so anyone that's watched the newest pokemon anime will hopefully know now that...

Team rocket now have a mimikyu!

Today I'll be talking about this sad little guy, yes sad

Because as creepy as the anime made it....I think I understand why it hates pikachu...

So here is my rather sad story for this one, for benefit well call him JM (Jessie mimikyu)

So JM belonged to a trainer,  it was so loved and treated with utter joy. Then the trainer was given a pichu as a present, the pokemon seemed to get on very well. 

Battle after battle. ..and through every win or lose, they grew. 

However eventually pichu evolved into pikachu, the trainer was so amazed "wow! A pikachu so cool!" Soon pikachu was used over and over again, poor poor JM

Slowly it started to be neglected 'there must be a way...maybe....' it suddenly got an idea, grabbing a yellow rag, some crayons and a stick, it fashioned it's iconic costume.

It then went to its trainer, expecting the praise for it. The trainer stared at it.....not understanding.

"Now come on mimikyu take off that silly thing" JM didn't get it...he thought the trainer would be happier that he now was a pikachu. He refused and would wanna show him how his costume would make a difference. 

Weeks went by, and mimikyu wad left more and more, his costume becoming old and raggedy as it seemed to...bottle all its hatred and anger.  The trainer was now annoyed "that's it mimikyu! Take off that blasted costume!" He attempted to remove it and we'll. ...you know the rest.

So what you reckon ^_^ like it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back