• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: The Zeon region

NoLongerExistsHere

One Thousand Club
Pokemon from all over the world live in the Zeon including some never before seen pokemon such as the starters the water type Brushtunk(a baby elephant(about the size of phanpy) that has a broom for a nose) which evoves into Sleephant(an elephant standing on its hind legs(about half the size of charizard) with permanent sleepy looking eyes) which then evolves into Vaccphant(an elephant standing on its hind legs with vacuum nose), the fire type flarevi(which is a glowing red ball of light with wings) that evolves into catvi(which is a glowing red ball of light with wings and eyes, cat ears, and a cat tail), and finally purrvi(which is a red cat with fairy wings), then there's the grass type Duckletteleaf(a green duck with a leaf sticking out of its head), which evolves into Leafeyduck(which is a green full grown duck with leaves at the tips of its feathers), then it finally evolves into Fighterduck(which looks like halucha only with different variations of green in it and it turns it into a grass fighting type). So come and pick your starter, choose from one of these ones or another starter from another region and begin your adventure.

Lio began to walk down the path from his little maroon home to the outside wildlife. Not having anything planned, he paused for just a moment. His shina, Ruben, sprinted by his side.

"Oh no, did I almost leave you, again?" Lio went red. Last time he left Ruben, the house nearly burnt down...

Lio let out a laugh, "Ruben, maybe you should slow it down on the flower eating. Youre getting big!"

Lio's shinx looked up at him with a shocking glare. He began to nom on his yummy flowers once again as Lio shot his hands in the air. Dont want to get hurt today.

Lio ran over to the lot of em, quickly lifting up the small boy.

"Are you okay?!" Lio sounded quite paniced, putting him down.

Shinx shook off the broken flowers from its mane; walking over to the little kid.

"Im pretty sure Ruben is fine, but you! Ugh, your knees." Lio groaned feeling bad that he got hurt. He gripped onto the kid's hand, leading him towards his house. Lio had picked up Ruben, carrying inbetween his arm and waist.

"Ill get you cleaned and bandaged up while you cuddle on this little guy, yeah?"

"Cool I have a shinx of my own, his name is Volt. I also have Natsu and Igneel. They are a bagon and dratini" Ryu smiled. Ryu looked as if he hadn't eaten in weeks and he also looked as if he had been living on the streets. Both of these were true because Ryu was an orphan and was use to drunks beating him so his pain tolerance was high. Though drunks were the only ones who would beat him and that was only because they didn't like an orphan living on the streets. Though the homeless were always nice to him and often gave him new clothes. He didn't have any winter clothes though and it was winter. Those flowers were the winter flowers that grow this time of year.

Lio opened the door to his warm home. Getting go of Ryu's hand letting him roam free. Lio had put Ruben down. Ruben bolted towards his bed by the fire place. Lio took off his vans, and walked to the bathroom.

"Where are they?" Lio yelled while dragging out all the medical aid he could find at the moment.

Ryu's and Blade's stomach growled in hunger but they just seemed to ignore it and stand near the fire.

"So warm" Ryu stated.

"Riiiii" Blade agreed.

Lio peaked his head into the living room. Slowly walking over to Ryu's side. He got in his knees, letting each item fall into view on the cherry hardwood floor.

He begab to clean up Ryu's bloody, dirty wounds. He hadnt realized how cold and beaten up he looked.

Lio had gotten done with the nursing job. He looked up to see this boys face. Lio ran hus fingers through the long tangled red mane Ryu fashioned.

Lio didnt really want to put up with Ryu looking like this. Plus dinner was soon around the corner.

"Hey..." Lio spoke, " I'm going to go out for afew things. Would you like to stay here, bathe, whatever?"

"Yeah. Yeah I mean it. Go go" Lio shooed him, "And Ruben.. Stay here and take care of em." Lio pointed at Ruben take mentally threaten him. He slipped his shoes back on and went out without any goodbye

"Come on let's go take a bath with the others!" Ryu cheered and went to the bathroom, turning on the water and letting his pokemon out.

~Later after a bubble bath~

Ryu's hair was shaggy and it looked less girly like now, though he wanted it cut as soon as possible. He couldn't cut it himself though.

Rubenstared at the boy, worried about when Lio would be home. He wouldnt normally leave Ruben on purpose. Ruben let out a whine.

Ruben shook his head violently. He darted towards the door and began yo bang his body against it.

Lio quickly opened the door.

"Dude!" he shouted, "I wasnt even gone long, Ruben."

Lio couldnt scold him now. He held a bag out to Ryu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back