• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: The Lost World!!! (Trainers Needed!!)

Do You Watch/Play/Like Pokemon?

• Yes!!! XD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope. (Nup! No! Never!... what?...) XD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pichu was smiling" roge" she say trying to say her name as she smiled" roge friend" she say as she just yawned snuggling with her new friends

Rouge signs again. "I forgot that I told him to stay there.....look Lily....you and that baby Pichu...stay here and I bring over someone......" She go run off to Gray. It only take a long until she finally found him. "Found you...." She painting.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yes....I was looking for my friend that I left her hiding......" She panting as she quickly lay on the ground. "So tired....."

He set her onto his back. He then flew up to be right above the trees. He then began going left like she said

Pichu used thunder wave as she her old trainer was here she was scared as she kicked by him she yelped in pain her worst fear came true she was wimpering

Pichu couldn't get up as she used thundershock on him it was no use she just cried as she was hurting

Rouge see her close. " She hurt!!" She jump off Gray back and land on the found and said, " What happened?" Said it to Pichu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back