Pokemon: The Chosen Ones

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
daea2611a93020f79981b2a86105904b.jpg
The Chosen Ones

There have always been humans throughout history that have been, for lack of better terms, exceptional. They were special, in one way or another. Outstanding in the eyes of the Pokemon who shape and run our universe. These are the Chosen Ones, humans selected individually by certain Legendary and Mythical Pokemon to be their trainers. For several centuries, there hasn't been any Chosen Ones, until now. The Pokemon League has taken note of the existence of these trainers, and as the main global government authority, has required that all of the Chosen Ones join a special crime fighting unit.

TL; DR Basically special trainers with Legendary or Mythical Pokemon in their party are forced to fight crime, or they can try to keep their Legendary or Mythical a secret and do whatever they want.

This'll take place in Sinnoh shortly after Team Galactic's fall. If you want to play a Chosen One, you must also play someone else's Legendary or Mythical Pokemon. Since we're going on anime logic, the Legendaries and Mythicals are going to be intelligent enough to parallel humans, and can thus be their own character.

Claims on Pokemon are first-come, first-served. If someone doesn't have a match, try to pair up with them rather than yourself. As for what your Pokemon is capable of, it's up to you within reason. If you're unsure about something, run it by me first.

Last edited:
I might be interested in this if I don't get accepted into the other Pokemon RP I'm trying to apply for. Can we have any legendary or mythical Pokemon or does it have to be certain ones?

*slams hand on “YES!” button repeatedly* LUGIA! *clears throat and composes myself* I’ll uh, I’ll take Lugia if that’s okay

I might be interested in this if I don't get accepted into the other Pokemon RP I'm trying to apply for. Can we have any legendary or mythical Pokemon or does it have to be certain ones?

You can claim any Legendary or Mythical Pokemon, yes! As long as it's not already claimed.

This sounds cool! Can I claim Xerneas for my trainer?

I'd prefer if you played Xerneas for a different trainer, to avoid rping with yourself.

*slams hand on “YES!” button repeatedly* LUGIA! *clears throat and composes myself* I’ll uh, I’ll take Lugia if that’s okay

Haha, okay! Would you like to throw in a trainer too?

Noivian Noivian
Oh, I meant to ask if I play a trainer with Xerneas. Or do our legendaries get chosen after we make a trainer? Sorry for the confusion!

You can play a trainer and you can play Xerneas, but I'd prefer if your legendary and trainer were not partners with each other. This is because you'd wind up role playing with yourself more often than not.

You can claim any Legendary or Mythical Pokemon, yes! As long as it's not already claimed.

I'd prefer if you played Xerneas for a different trainer, to avoid rping with yourself.

Haha, okay! Would you like to throw in a trainer too?
I mean, I thought the trainer was connected to Lugia? That’s what I thought was going on??

You can play a trainer and you can play Xerneas, but I'd prefer if your legendary and trainer were not partners with each other. This is because you'd wind up role playing with yourself more often than not.
Oh... well, okay, I suppose that makes sense.

could i play celebi and be arceus's trainer? for i am an over achiever and want literally god to be in my party

I'm confused. Are people RPing the legendary Pokemon as well as people RPing the trainers?

Not sure if I'd want to RP as a Pokemon. xD

I'm confused. Are people RPing the legendary Pokemon as well as people RPing the trainers?

Not sure if I'd want to RP as a Pokemon. xD

Yes. You RP a legendary pokemon as well as a trainer. Preferably you do not play the legendary pokemon connected to your own trainer, to prevent roleplaying with yourself.

Yes. You RP a legendary pokemon as well as a trainer. Preferably you do not play the legendary pokemon connected to your own trainer, to prevent roleplaying with yourself.

Eh... that's a little out of my comfort zone but I'll give it a try. I'll take Suicune as my Pokemon and I will take the trainer to Celebi.

Oooh this sounds super interesting!
I'd love to participate, if possible I'd like to play Giratina, and I'll play a trainer for Yveltal

Seems like we have an even number of players now! I'll put up the CS and OOC.

Just curious if this is still open for recruitment? I have many questions and am very interested in a Pokemon game.

Question 1: Can I play as a villain and still be a CHOSEN? Even if I have to secretly "Pretend" to be a hero <_<

Question 2: Would it be possible for the Legendaries to have Human forms as well? (Was also asked in the OOC and thought it was a very good question ^^)

Question 3: -I like things in threes :3- Along with the Legendaries, will we also own other Pokemon as well?

Regardless to the answers, I'm still very interested and excited to hear back ^^

-Zeph

Just curious if this is still open for recruitment? I have many questions and am very interested in a Pokemon game.

Question 1: Can I play as a villain and still be a CHOSEN? Even if I have to secretly "Pretend" to be a hero <_<

Question 2: Would it be possible for the Legendaries to have Human forms as well? (Was also asked in the OOC and thought it was a very good question ^^)

Question 3: -I like things in threes :3- Along with the Legendaries, will we also own other Pokemon as well?

Regardless to the answers, I'm still very interested and excited to hear back ^^

-Zeph

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Yes

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back