Anime & Manga Pokemon Symphonic Evolutions!

theorph99

Degenerate Animal Crossing™ Cheater
"Enjoy a night at the symphony with Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions, a live orchestral concert going on tour this year. Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions will showcase memorable music from throughout the world of Pokémon, featuring all-new musical arrangements that will entertain not just Pokémon fans but all music lovers. Look forward to a wonderful symphonic experience that covers nearly 20 years of Pokémon entertainment around the world."

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/pokemon-orchestral-concert-tour-announced/

Yep this is a thing. Remember the Zelda orchestral tour? Well now Pokemon is getting one too and I am hyped for this because I love the songs from Pokemon and I can't wait to hear them live. Yes I am going(hell I'm 20 minutes from DC I have no excuse not to go).

Figured I'd spread the word. August 16th is Washington DC and sometime in September it will be in Pennsylvania(I forget where) and if those two locations do well the tour will continue on to other states!

This is pretty awesome and I can't wait to go and hear the music, get some StreetPass and a couple of trades(or battles) in during the event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back