Pokemon RP Anyone?

I've really been in the mood to do some Pokemon RPs. I'm becoming a not so big fan of large groups, so either 1x1 or a small group will be fine.

I do have one idea that could either be a 1x1 or a small group depending on the number of people who want to join.

1v1 or Small Group: A year ago tragedy struck at the Sinnoh Pokemon league that caused the whole thing to be cancelled. Three murders took place in the very league itself and around it. All by one girl who claims she didn't do it. One was a handicapped girl who was pushed off a cliff, one was burned alive in a warehouse fire and another was shot in the back of the head. Everyone believed it was because of this one girl who still pleads not guilty. She would have been arrested if her mother didn't step in and pay the huge fine...but she was forever banned from the Sinnoh League.

Since then she has faced nothing but hatred wherever she went. So she traveled to Kanto to escape her past and be able to compete in the Pokemon League for the first time there, but not without troubles that she will come across. Will she be able to make friends in Kanto? And will she find out who framed her a year ago? and will she be able to compete in the Pokemon league?!

Genre: Romance, Drama

If anyone else has any ideas they want to throw at me, let me know.

I'll probably be a person from Hoenn/Unova. A retired pokemon trainer (As they make a lot of money, they can retire early), meaning he'll be somewhere between 19 and 22.

Alright then, cool!

I can't wait for this to begin. I've been in a few other pokemon RP's before and I've had a lot of fun with them in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back