• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Pyrite Edition CS

BlueClover

*Jumps Through Window*
Main Menu
>Load Game - In-Character
+Characters - CS
>Settings - OOC
>Credits - Lore & Locations

Trainer
Name:
Nickname: (Optional)
Height:
Weight:
Personality:
Backstory:
Pokémon: (Optional)
Equipment: (Up to 5)
Extra:
Pokémon
Name: (Optional)
Species:
Personality:
Backstory: (Optional)
Type:
Attacks:
Extra:

[class=tabs] background-color: #90b4d2; border-radius: 5px; border: 5px solid #b3b3b3; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #000088; box-sizing: border-box; color: #000000; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1; position:relative; top: 345px; margin: 20px auto; text-align: center; width: 319.15px; [/class] [class=tab] vertical-align:bottom; box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; border: .5px solid black; display: inline-block; width: 102px; height: 111.5px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: #2b7abb; [/class] [class name=activeTab] background-color: #2b7abb; [/class] [class=tabheader] margin-top:85px; letter-spacing:1px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 1px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: rgba(0,0,0, 0.8); color:red; text-shadow: 2px 0px 5px white; [/class] [class=tabsContent] background:url('https://wallpapercave.com/wp/QJZRHNP.jpg'); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color: #FFFFFF; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #000088; box-sizing: border-box; color: #000000; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.1; position:relative; top: -345px; left: -5px; height: 222px; margin: 15px auto; text-align: left; width: 295px; border: 5px solid #b3b3b3; overflow:auto; color:black; text-shadow: 0px 0px 6px white; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent removeClass activeTab tab addClass activeTab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Luciana) (show tabsContentLuciana) if (eq ${currentTab} Sonata) (show tabsContentSonata) if (eq ${currentTab} Zora) (show tabsContentZora) if (eq ${currentTab} Gemini) (show tabsContentGemini) if (eq ${currentTab} -EMPTY-) (show tabsContentEmpty) if (eq ${currentTab} Home) (show tabsContentMain) [/script]

[div class=tabs][div class=tab][div class=tab style="background:url('https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/usagivsgoku/images/3/38/RioluPMD.png/revision/latest?cb=20151114024345');background-size:contain;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center;"][div class=tabheader]Luciana
[div class=tab][div class=tab style="background:url('http://i77.servimg.com/u/f77/12/67/48/17/pourml16.png'); background-size:contain; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center;"][div class=tabheader]Sonata[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab style="width: 34%;"][div class=tab style="background:url('https://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files/costumes/3606/89598/CI_89598_1396729774.png'); background-size:contain; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center;width:100%;"][div class=tabheader]Zora[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab][div class=tab style="background:url('http://img15.deviantart.net/93e7/i/2016/159/f/1/shiny_doublade_for_gottadrawemall_contest_by_kajat_kay-da5frpj.png'); background-size:contain; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center;"][div class=tabheader]Gemini[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab][div class=tab style="background:url('https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/youtubepoop/images/4/4c/Pokeball.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/166?cb=20150418234807'); background-size:contain; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center;"][div class=tabheader]-EMPTY-[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab style="width: 34%;"][div class=tab style="background:url('https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/youtubepoop/images/4/4c/Pokeball.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/166?cb=20150418234807'); background-size:contain; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center; width:100%;"][div class=tabheader]-EMPTY-[/div][/div][/div]
[/div][div class=tabs style="height:72px; width:72px; left:307.5px; top: 168px; border:none; border-radius:50%;background:none;line-height:69px;"][div class=tab style="height:69px; width:69px; border-radius:50%;"]Home[/div][/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentLuciana" style="display: none;"]
Luciana the Riolu:

Like most of those who come to the Pokemon Rescue Sanctuary, Luciana didn't exactly have the perfect life. Her previous trainer abandoned her after a particularly bad battle, during which she suffered a wound to her neck that scarred due to lack of treatment. When she came to the Sanctuary, she was hostile with every human that tried to come near her, such that even the volunteers had to just leave her alone in the cave she chose to occupy.

Dante, roughly twelve at the time, heard about her predicament and immediately headed towards her cave against the protests of the rest of the volunteers. He had expected hostility, but he wasn't prepared for the full fury of it. The moment he entered the cave, she screeched and attacked him.

Even in the dim light of the cave, he saw the little reflection in the corners of her closed eyes. In that moment, he knew what he had to do.

Rather than run, he took the brunt of her Force Palm square in the chest. Even as Dante stumbled back from the hit, Luciana gasped and stumbled back herself as her eyes flew open. She just stared at him, her eyes wide and afraid as she seemed to look for an answer on his face to a burning question.

"Wh-why are you smiling?! Why didn't you run, you idiot?!" Luciana's voice snapped in his head as she reached out to him with her telepathy.

"I got you talking, didn't I?" Dante chuckled, a grin on his face even as he winced at the pain chuckling caused him.

She just stared up at him, astonished that he was actually laughing off the hit like it was nothing. She was certain she had hit him pretty damn hard!

"That... Hurt a lot more than I thought it would...." Dante fell to his knees as he held his chest.

"Shit!" Luciana cursed as she quickly hurried over. It was becoming increasingly obvious she never intended to hurt anyone when she attacked. "You're such a damn idiot.... Even if you didn't want to run you could have at least dodged...." She murmured in his head.

"I knew it..." Dante looked over at her as she helped support him.

"You knew... what?...."

"That you didn't really want to be alone..."

Luciana was in awe of this strange human. He had endured that attack just so she wouldn't be alone?! It made no sense whatsoever... What kind of human would do something like that?...

As it would happen, Dante cracked a few ribs in that first encounter. Even still, he went back each day. She was always reluctant to talk, but when it was obvious he wouldn't leave until she did, she eventually relented. Gradually, she stared to warm up to him, even coming out of the cave to meet him, though she'd readily chase off any other volunteer.

Dante began to notice that every time he came to see her, she would always hide her neck, either by tucking her chin or covering it with a paw. About a month after her arrival, Dante brought her the red scarf that she constantly wears to cover the scars.

It was remarkable what a simple bit of fabric did.

Without worrying about everyone seeing those scars, she came out of her cave, and even came inside the clinic! Of course, she wouldn't consent to any kind of examination unless Dante was in the room. It was an improvement, but it was clear it would be some time before she trusted other humans.

Before long, she was Dante's shadow. Wherever he was, she'd not be far behind. So, really, it didn't surprise anyone that when Dante decided to leave the Sanctuary and begin his own Pokemon journey that she followed right along with him without a second thought.

To Top
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentSonata" style="display: none;"]
Sonata the Kirlia:

Human cruelty has no limits. Sonata knows that better than anyone. Captured by a group of scientists trying to unlock the cause behind her "abnormality", she endured constant experimentation and hellish torture at the hands of these so-called men of science. She lost track of the time she spent there before a police raid saved her. She was brought to the Sanctuary and immediately took up residence in the corner of one of the storerooms.

No matter what method the volunteers used, she always seemed terrified whenever a human entered the storeroom she had chosen to occupy. After three days, Dante made his way into the room with a folding chair and just sat down by the door with Luciana.

There, he just sat in silence for quite some time. After maybe an hour had passed, the entirety of which Sonata had spent cowering in the corner, Dante started to sing a song. He couldn't exactly say why he did it, but he just knew a good song was a good way to feel better. Maybe, he reasoned, it would help here.

It took almost three songs before Sonata, then still a Ralts, made her way over to him. She was slow, cautious, wide eyes darting from Dante to Luciana and back again. When the song he was singing came to an end, Sonata slowly started a song of her own through her telepathy. When the song reached the chorus, Dante joined in with his own voice. It was, Dante would always readily admit, the most unique way he'd ever gotten through to a Pokemon.

The scientists that had used her for experiments had never given her a name, so Dante gave her the name Sonata. She'd always recall that as one of the happiest moments of her life. She had always loved music, but after her incarceration, she had almost lost all the music in her. Were it not for Dante, according to her, the music inside of her would still be dead.

She was terrified of leaving that storeroom, but she seemed to always light up whenever Dante came to visit with Luciana. After a couple of weeks, she consented to be carried out of the storeroom. So, Dante carried the trembling Ralts out of the storeroom so she could see the rest of the Sanctuary for the first time since her arrival.

Gradually, she began to open up. She soon found a place in the Sanctuary by singing to soothe scared Pokemon. She even used her Heal Pulse to help treat those who were injured. As she brought happiness back to those Pokemon, her own happiness grew, and she soon evolved into Kirlia. There was one thing Sonata still desired though. After she left her storeroom behind, Sonata began the arduous process of learning to talk, not with telepathy, but with her own voice. Inspired by what Dante did for her, she wanted to sing with her real voice. She'd never admit it, but the greatest desire of her little heart was to sing a real duet with him in her own voice. It was not an easy process, nor a short one. It took well over a year of constant practice, feeling Dante's throat when he spoke to try and teach herself how to make the same sounds, but Dante was patient and let her use him for whatever practice she needed. In the end, her practice bore fruit, and she finally was able to sing in her own voice, much to the amazement of everyone at the Sanctuary.

When it was time for Dante to leave on his Pokemon journey, none were surprised that Sonata followed right behind Dante with Luciana. Even if it saddened everyone to see her go, there was no doubt in anyone's mind that she was exactly where she wanted to be so long as she was with Dante, whom she sometimes even referred to as her "Flashlight".

To Top

[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentZora" style="display: none;"]
Zora the Zorua:

Rumor has it that Zoroark will trap anyone foolish enough to enter their domain in an illusion as punishment. This rumor, as Dante would find out the hard way, was incredibly true.

On his journeys, Dante had a mighty propensity to get lost. Honestly, if it wasn't for Luca's Aura Sense, he likely would have never found his way anywhere even in a city. So, it wasn't too surprising that he found himself lost in a forest that was notorious for people never coming back out.

As he wandered along the trail, Luciana suddenly perked up. "Someone's here..." Her voice echoed in Dante's mind as the sound of someone sniffling reached his ears. Up ahead, there was a girl with a scraped knee stumbling towards them. She was a petite thing, with shoulder length black hair.

"Hey, are you alright?" Dante made his way towards her, only for her to try to get away. "Hey hey, just relax, I'm not going to hurt you.." Dante spoke softly as he held up his hands.

"Yeah, help me, my ass!" The girl snapped as she held on a tree for support, glaring daggers at Dante as he slowly approached.

"Sonata... Can you do something about that knee?" Dante asked the Kirlia, who tiptoed forward. "I... I should be able to..." her soft voice spoke up in his head as she held up her hands. The heal pulse, however, didn't seem to do anything..

"I.. I don't understand..." Sonata gasped looking at her hands.

"..... So nobody's gonna ask why she has a tail?" Luciana spoke up from behind the girl. She suddenly turned white as a sheet. "I...don't know what.... you're talking.... about..." She said slowly with a very forced smile.

"Oh? So you don't know what this is?" Luciana remarked giving the tail a tug. With a yelp and a poof of smoke, the girl vanished leaving a wounded Zorua in her place.

"Oh... hehe.... th-that tail..." The Zorua smiled sheepishly.

Dante just shook his head with a smile. "Try now, Sonata... That illusion probably messed it up" He patted the Kirlia's head. Sure enough, a fresh heal pulse helped the injured Zorua.

"Woah... Thanks!" The Zorua declared, hopping back up on her feet. "Well, I'll be seeing ya!" She darted back into the forest and vanished without another word.

"Thanks and run, huh?" Luciana frowned crossing her arms over her chest. As 'luck' would have it, that would not be the last encounter they'd have with that Zorua. They spent almost a week in that forest, never seeming to get any closer to finding a way out.

"I get the feeling we're going in circles...That has to be at least the tenth time we've passed that moss-covered boulder..." Dante muttered wiping his forehead. Luciana and Sonata nodded in agreement.

"That's because you are.... Big Mama doesn't really like humans in the forest" A familiar voice spoke up nearby as a certain Zorua came out of the shadows.

"Big Mama?"

"The pack leader... She really doesn't like humans... She makes an illusion so they go around and around in circles until she's satisfied they've been punished enough before dumping them out on the same side they came in on...." Zorua shook her head. "Normally, I don't care so much, but you seem nice enough... So how's about we make a deal?" She stepped forward and took on human form once more.

"What kind of deal?" Dante inquired tilting his head.

"I want to see what's outside this forest, but I'd be stupid to go by myself. So, you take me with you, and I show you how to get out of here before you run out of food. Deal?" The girl smirked up at him.

Dante looked over at Luciana and Sonata. The former seemed less than pleased, Sonata looked, well, nervous. She never was exactly good with new people....

"I'd say we have a deal" Dante concluded. "Good. Then let's go before Big Mama finds out!" She laughed, grabbing Dante's wrist and taking off with him down the path. "Oh, my name's Zora, by the way. Yeah, I know, my mom wasn't all that creative..." she just rolled her eyes.

From then on, Zora was a welcome addition to the team. Her sense of direction was a major boon, given how prone Dante and co. were to getting lost. Though, she had a mischievous streak a mile wide. Thankfully, Dante didn't seem to mind her pranks. Though, that's not to say he doesn't get flustered when she gets a bit..... "creative" with her illusions....

To Top
[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentGemini" style="display: none;"]
Gemini the Doublade:

How long would you wait for someone to come home?

Gemini waited over a century.

Her Master had been a fine swordsman. Gemini was his trusted weapon, and the two were inseparable. At least, that was how they were supposed to be...

Something about her Master's current flame seemed off. She couldn't place it, but something inside of her had told her that the woman was bad news. He tried to tell him as much, but he waved it off as Gemini simply imagining things... She couldn't shake the feeling. The more the woman came around, the stronger the suspicion grew.

When she wouldn't let go of the suspicions, it started a fight between her and her Master. When he went to see the woman one more time, he left her at home, telling her to be cooled off by the time he returned.

Only, he never returned.

Days turned into weeks, into years, into decades, into over a century. All that time, she stayed alone in her Master's home. She became more and more despondent as time drew on. Gradually, she started to refer to herself as two different Pokemon to ease the loneliness: Gem and Ai. Even still, she waited obediently for her Master to return. If anyone dared try to invade her Master's home, she chased them away. No one, she declared, would violate her Master's home.

She still held out hope that he would return someday...

In the present day, that home was considered to be Haunted. No one dared go near the building because of the dozens of rumors surrounding the place. Dante, of course, had to see it for himself. Only, he got chased out within moments. It was one thing to take a punch from Luciana, it was another to get chopped to ribbons by a pissed off pair of swords.

So, he had to do some research. As a former volunteer of the Pokemon Rescue Sanctuary, he couldn't just leave a Pokemon in the state Gemini was in. The Library of the nearest town, thankfully, was able to yield some results. There were stories of a mighty swordsman who protected the land from invaders with the aid of his Doublade named Gemini.

Unfortunately, his story did not have a happy ending.

Gemini's suspicions, as fate would have it, were well based. That day when the Master arrived to see his love unarmed, the femme fatale poisoned him. She had been an assassin sent by one of her Master's enemies.

Armed with this knowledge, Dante once more approached the house. As he opened the front door, the two swords descended towards him once more.

"GEMINI!"

"Wait... he knows our names?" "How is this so?" "A coincidence, perhaps?" The two blades, speaking telepathically, seemed to carry on a full conversation with themselves.

"I know what happened to your Master!" Dante declared as he stood before the blades. Before he could blink, a blade was on either side of his neck. For a moment, he wondered if he would die like this....

"If you lie..." "It'll cost your head...."

Gemini didn't take the news well.. She clanged to the floor, sobbing inconsolably to know her Master really and truly was gone forever. Regret tore through her to know the last conversation she had with him had been a fight...

"What will become of me now?..." "Will I just.... fade away?" She sobbed as she finally managed to compose herself.

"Well... I know I'm not your old Master, but I don't think he'd want you to just stay here all alone. Why don't you come along with me? The world has changed a lot since you last left this place." Dante suggested. Luciana gave him a look that seemed to ask if he was crazy, given these swords had already threatened to lop off his head.

For just a moment, Gemini thought she was talking to her old Master again... He had always been so kind....

She agreed to join his team on one condition. From then on, she became a constant fixture on his back. Eventually, she even got to the point she'd allow him to grasp her handles and wield her like her Master had. Granted, he was a novice at best, and she had to teach him quite a bit, but she seemed to enjoy herself during the lessons nonetheless.

It's highly advised not to insult or threaten Dante in her presence. She's every bit as protective of him as she was of her former Master.

To Top

[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentEmpty" style="display: none;"]
Nothing to see here, move along.

Seriously, there's no need to scroll down....

....What are you doing?....

I'm warning you!

Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you......

[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentMain" style="display: show;"]
Pokedex Registered To:
Dante de la Cruz​
Affiliation(s):
Pokemon Rescue Sanctuary (Hoenn)​
Current Occupation:
Pokemon Trainer / Pokemon Rescuer​
Seiyo Gym Badges Won: 0
Contests Won: 3
Trainer Photo:

pokemon2.jpg
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]

If you do nothing, nothing ever changes. That's why I've got to do something!
Dante, Age 17

• The Pokemon Rescue Sanctuary is a sprawling Pokemon reserve about a day's walk from Fortree City in the Hoenn Region. Normally, this sanctuary only accepts Pokemon, but on one occasion almost two decades ago, the Sanctuary accepted its first human permanent resident.

Abandoned as an orphan on the entrance steps to the Sanctuary, Dante grew up around the unique menagerie of Pokemon that passed through. From its inception, the Pokemon Rescue Sanctuary, or PRS, served as a special place where abused, neglected, or otherwise vulnerable Pokemon were taken to recover. Many of its inhabitants were victims of various gangs, or were the victims of human negligence.

Those who volunteer at the PRS are a special breed. Many of the inhabitants are distrustful, or even violent towards humans, which makes it quite difficult to work with them. Even as a child, Dante started to work with some of these Pokemon. He showed a natural knack for dealing with particularly troubled Pokemon. It was almost like he could understand them on another level. It was through this work that Dante met Sonata, a Raltz that would later evolve into Kirlia under his care; and Luciana, a Riolu that had a particularly violent streak before Dante got through to her.

When Dante finally decided to leave the PRS and become a trainer, Sonata and Luciana both insisted they join him. Thus, he set out upon his journey. Along the way, he met Zora the Zorua, and Gemini the Doublade. To hear their stories, check the Pokedex above if you haven't already.

In recent years, the Pokemon Rescue Sanctuary has started opening up additional branches in new regions to help more troubled and at risk Pokemon.

[/div]

Last edited:

Raleigh Mason Lee Everett Dallas The Third
cumGrNR.png

"All Y'all will know the name of Raleigh Mason Lee Everett Dallas The Third!

- Raleigh Dallas the Third

Name:

Raleigh Mason Lee Everett Dallas The Third

Nickname:

Rales, Mason, Lee, Everett, Dales

Appearance:

Raleigh is a shorter young man standing at a respectable 5'6" and thanks to his life on the Mareep Farm he has respectable lean muscle covering his body and his body is toughen by the experience. His dark red hair is a huge mess that goes all over the place and is hard to control, most combs break when ever he or somebody else tries to comb it so he doesn't bother trying to control it, he doesn't even tie it up often since the hair band often breaks after a while. He noticeably has bright red eyes.

His fashion sense is appropriate for the area, he is often seen wearing a maroon flannel shirt, a black sleeveless undershirt, Jeans, leather belt, boots and gloves, a red handkerchief around his neck, bandages around several parts of his body, and most famously a cowboy hat with a goggles on it. While this is most common outfit he dresses accordingly for the area and weather, but he usual keeps to his favorite colors and fashion. He weighs about 166 Ibs.

Personality:

Raleigh is normally a calm young man with a charming disposition; rarely showing intense emotions with an element of carefreeness to him. He often acts polite and respectful towards everybody it doesn't matter if they are friend or rival but he can be rather cocky and prideful at times. He loves and is appreciative of Pokemon wanting them to be treated with respect and care and gets offended when people imply he doesn't treat Pokemon well due to being a Farm hand.

Raleigh is a man of ideals; often denying pessimism and nihilism at every step of the way with his clear ideals and optimism. While is he an opinionated young man he tries to be fair-minded and understanding of rival viewpoints; but he understands some viewpoints and opinions shouldn't be valued at face value.

Raleigh is also a very curious young man sometimes prying into other people's business without their permission because he is curious and maybe even worried. He is a man who isn't always particularly tactful or sensitive; he can come off as rather blunt and overly prying in his questions and assessments of others. He is also hung up on what-ifs and possibilities at times to focus on the present.

Backstory:

Raleigh was born and raised in Kiruita City to a young couple of Mareep Farmers. As long as Raleigh could remember he was always surrounded by Pokemon and he had a natural knack for taking care of them. Raleigh by all accounts had a boring life as a farm hand at his parents' Mareep farm but he doesn't regret living and working at this for his entire youth, he felt it would prepare him for when he becomes a real Pokemon Trainer. Raleigh showed aptitude for breeding and pokemon care but battling was one of his weaker points for reasons he couldn't understand. But he put on a prideful and confidant front when he battles to better hide his lack of confidence and skills in the field. Raleigh caught two pokemon already First was Mary-Ann the Mareep, and second was Billy-Joe the Tarous. They have been his dutiful companions since their capture and all of them are extremely close. But on the eve of Raleigh's sixteenth birthday he vowed to finally go on his Pokemon Adventure and make a name for himself to make his family proud. And with the local professor giving away starters Raleigh found his first step of his Pokemon Adventure!

Pokémon:

Mary-Ann the Mareep and Billy-Joe the Tarous

Equipment: (Up to 5)

A Camping Kit, A Fire Starter, Compass, Map, and sleeping Bag

Extra:

Raleigh despite his name is the first of his name. Nobody but his parents knows why he was named the third.

Raleigh can sleep anywhere as long as its not wet or snowy and even then he can sleep there if he is comfortable enough.

Pokémon

merriep___mareep_commission_by_autobottesla-d9e5nhf.png

Name:

Mary-Ann

Species:

Mareep

Personality:

Kind, Gentle, Hyper Active, Cute, Cuddly

Type:

Electric

Attacks:

Tackle, Growl, Thunder Wave, Thunder shock

128Tauros.png

Name:

Billy-Joe

Species:

Tauros

Personality:

Rash, Head-strong, Confidant Defiant, Proud

Type:

Normal

Attacks:

Tackle, Tail whip, Rage, Horn Attack

• Shayne Alan Murray
    2fc12b5d8149f2a42e1d1a351d6ad653b6d218f8_hq.jpg

Nickname:
    Roku​
    Height:
    5'5"​
    Weight:
    130lbs​
    Home Region:
    Sinnoh​
    Pokémon:
    Syn - The Shiny Zorua​
    Sega - The Adorable Mareep​
    Starry - The Philosophic Starly​
    Equipment:
    Camping set - Large travel backpack, tent, sleeping bag, collapsible chair,​
    Food - 3 days worth​
    Medical kit​
    Portable dish set​
    Extra:
    Shayne is gay.​

Last edited:
Name: Jericho James
Nickname: Double J, 2J.
Appearance: Jericho is below average height at 5 foot 6 inches. His natural black hair is dyed gray in a patch at the top, and his eyes are crystal blue. His shoulders are broad and his frame is muscular. His clothing often follows a simple black and white color scheme, and in colder weather he's more often than not found wearing a black leather jacket. If you asked someone to describe what they thought someone who was trying to look cool would dress like, you would find a perfect analogue for Jericho. He was also quite fond of vaguely expensive scarves.
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 160
Personality: Jericho is over the top. He has a flair for the dramatic to be certain. Thinking him to be sickly, his parents raised him away from other children. His behavior he learned from anime and manga, professional wrestling on TV, and other forms of pop-culture high-drama. Jericho began training Pokemon because he wanted to save the world. Asked, he'd explain that while he'll do his best to become league champ, he ultimately wants to save the world from impending doom through the power of friendship. There'd be a twinkle in his eye as he explained this, and you'd probably be vaguely unsure as to exactly how much of what he was saying was meant as a joke. Jericho would cycle between emotions, going from laughing and joking to deadly serious in mere moments. Nobody ever said he didn't feel things very strongly, and he was very happy to share those emotions with others.

(Adding a Pokemon soon-ish)

Last edited:
Name: Leo Hudson
Nickname: N/A
Appearance:large (3).jpg
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 134 lbs
Personality: Leo has always been an excitable child and a proud one at that. She enjoyed trying out new things and accepting whatever challenges came her way. With a rather large and loud family, she did her part to be noticed and to stand out. It was easier when she was home with just her parents and the people in the town, but when they went to visit the others, Leo always felt like she had to do more with herself. She wanted to be someone and to have people recognize her as someone worth knowing. She can be too excitable at times, talking over people or accidentally ignoring them and sometimes it leads her into danger, but she does her best to be friendly as well. She can also be a bit too proud and insult others or make it feel like she's trying to say that she's the best, but Leo just wants to stand out on her own and takes losing badly. She has a bit of a temper, but it only manifests during stressful situations or when she feels she is being ignored or is losing.
Backstory: Leo's family was originally from Fortree City in Hoenn, but Leo remembers very little of her life there. They moved when she was only five years old. Leo was happy to move away, but her family spent plenty of times traveling back to visit family who remain behind. It was during these trips that Leo really developed a love of flying and couldn't wait to get her own flying Pokemon someday. She admired the gym leader there too and so when she was able to, she managed to catch a Swablu. Leo's first Pokemon was Eevee though. When she got old enough, her parents decided that she should have her own Pokemon. Leo was insistent that it would be Eevee and she managed to find a Pokemon Professor who had one for new trainers.
Leo was meant to have already begun her Pokemon journey already, but an accident left her with a broken leg and arm and delayed it. It took forever to convince her parents, even after she was healed and all set to go, two Pokemon with her, one that was personally captured, but eventually they relented. They knew they couldn't protect her forever and so Leo was able to leave home and begin her journey. She had no real goals at the moment outside of collecting badges and finding new Pokemon friends, but she's ready to prove herself as one of the best.
Pokémon: Mesmer the Eevee & Cirrus the Swablu
Equipment: Camping pack (tent, sleeping bag), cooking supplies, four days worth of rations, small medical kit, collapsible umbrella, running shoes
Extra: Leo is naturally a fast runner and rather athletic in nature

Pokémon
Name:
Mesmer
Species: Eevee
1518983386273.png
Personality: Mesmer is a rather quiet and calm Eevee. She likes to watch others and take note of them before doing anything unless she is asked to by Leo. She enjoys just relaxing and taking things in strides, but she loves making Leo proud. She is very caring and loving, always happy to be there for Leo to talk to or vent to if she needs to.
Type: Normal
Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Bite, & Quick Attack
Extra: Has floppy ears

Name: Cirrus
Species: Swablu
1518983584195.png
Personality: Cirrus has a rather jolly nature. She enjoys playing around and having fun and doesn't take things too seriously. In battle she doesn't mess around and cause problems, but she typically isn't upset by losses. She enjoys battling and sees it more as a game than something too serious. Still, Cirrus loves to see Leo happy and so she does her best to encourage her or cheer her up. She knows winning is important to Leo and so Cirrus does give it her all and if they lose, she tries and cheer up Leo.
Type: Normal/Flying
Attacks: Peck, Astonish, Sing, & Fury Attack
Extra: N/A

Last edited:
Ceren Nurell

BASICS

Height
5'3''

Weight
128 lbs

Pokémon
Larvitar, Gible, Magikarp

Equipment
Pokedex (her parents insisted), a backpack which has a huge blanket, a bundle of bandages and salves, water bottle with it's own filtration system, and a berry growing kit, complete with a watering tool and a container for berries.

Extra
-- Ceren has spent more time around Pokemon than she has around people, but that doesn't make her any less sociable.

-- Ceren hasn't ever caught one of her own Pokemon, or met any real wild Pokemon; she never had the opportunity to, really.

-- Ceren loves the berries that are usually meant for Pokemon, and generally makes smoothies with them if they are too potent in regular berry form.

--Theme Song: Dreams and Disasters - Owl City
APPEARANCE

With semi-long brown, gradient hair, Ceren appears rather docile when seen from a distance. However, upon closer inspection of her fiery, brown eyes and signature sneer, one might reconsider. Her clothes are other loose fit, often appearing haphazardly thrown on, with little thought put into situating the clothes correctly.

She has many different rubber bands and the like to do stuff with her hair, but usually she just ties the ends so it doesn't get in her way. At the roots, her hair is a dark, chestnut brown. Descending down her hair, however, the color gradually gets lighter; her tips are nearly blonde.

PERSONALITY

"So what if the road ahead looks nearly impossible? Yeah, it's got a sheer incline, sharp rocks at the bottom, literally no footing... But whatever! Just go for it! Don't let those material things get in your way; mind over matter!"
Ceren

Ceren Nurell is an optimistic free spirit with a thirst for adrenaline. Her uncanny knack for risks and challenges makes her appear rather vicious, but she isn't in the least. She loves other people. Quite a bit, actually, although she isn't a fan of some. The real problem is getting people to like her back, as she has a bit of a rough, rowdy exterior.

However, she is honestly a goof ball. She isn't very good at taking things seriously, so she may end up laughing during some dramatic event. It's in her nature, really, she can't help it. It also isn't easy to make her feel guilt, shame, or embarrassment. She just has no notion of those things, and does things just because she can or wants to.

And another thing… She finishes what she starts. She doesn't turn back, and will pursue it until the end, or until she is literally unable to. Appearing stubborn and unruly, many are surprised to find she's quite complacent once she's been convinced that she's wrong or that there are better ways of going about something. She just has to be shown, really, and given a good enough explanation. It's rare to find her without her signature brazen or mischievous smile on her face, and there is often something serious going on when there isn't one.

BACKSTORY

Ceren grew up with a family of Pokemon researchers that moved all over the Seiyo region, so she knows strange and weird facts about Pokemon no one really wants to know. However, she adores her parents work. That being said, she herself does not want to pursue that sort of path. The path she wants... She doesn't know yet. But, she knows she has to find out on her own in the world. And, a Pokemon journey seemed like the best way for that to happen. Her family, as of right now, has permanently settled in Utaru; she's lived there for a good few years now and has loved the stability of having a more constant home.

Her childhood wasn't anything extraordinary, although she always did wrestle with the Pokemon her parents were researching on more occasions than she can count. It was always sad when the two researchers had to say goodbye to the Pokemon, but it always hit Ceren most of all. She never really had a Pokemon 'partner' growing up, so she was stuck in a cycle of attachment to the temporary Pokemon. Letting them go was the hardest part, but she knew it had to be done.

Sometimes, though, the Pokemon would come back. Either from the wild, or from someone's team. It was a joyous moment for everyone involved, but her parent's began realizing something. Ceren needed stability if she was to grow as a person. And so, her parents asked her if she wanted a Pokemon partner. Oddly enough, Ceren said no at first. The idea scared her, as she thought that it would mean she wouldn't be able to share herself with other Pokemon. After some explaining, however, she was a bit more willing.

She herself knew little of what kind of partner she would want. Her parents showcased dozens of them, although none really spoke to her. She loved them all equally, after all. But that's when she noticed him. The short, cute little bean of a creature she had never seen before; a Gible. He fascinated her, for an instant, and she told them he was the one. Urging him to come closer, the Gible refused. It seemed pretty stubborn, but that only seemed to convince Ceren more. So, she came to him. The Gible looked slightly concerned, but after Ceren gave him a little pat on the head he eased himself. Ceren then took hours out of her day attempting to get the Gible to come to her. He refused, day after day, forcing Ceren to go toward him instead. She even tried coaxing him with food, but to no avail. One day, though, she didn't appear.

The Gible, understandably confused, tried to seek her out. He found her crying in her room, for one reason or another. Ceren had not expected the creature to find her, let alone suddenly nuzzle up next to her and give her comfort. She was eternally thankful for what he had done, and gave him his name based on that event. Halcyon, meaning calm and peaceful. From then on, the two became incredibly close as a pair. Ceren was content with having only Halcyon on her team, but then others managed to join him.

The first to join was the mischievous Larvitar who had known Halcyon for the better part of her life. The two had been separated long ago, but, when reunited, were indivisible. The little Larvitar practically demanded to be on the team, which Ceren couldn't refuse. Ceren then endearingly named her Faithful (or Faith for short) because of her devotion to her best friend. And, finally, the newest member to the team, the always-joyous Magikarp. Ceren named this enthusiastic fish Sunny, because of her constant good-mood and air of happiness. The trio are now a bit of a family, although Sunny hasn't quite been fully accepted by the other Pokemon yet because of her newbie status. In time, though, Ceren predicted, they would entirely warm up to her.

POKEMON

Halcyon the Gible

Name
Halcyon

Species
Gible

Personality
This Gible is as stubborn as he is resilient. He doesn't waver once he's made a decision unless absolutely necessary, and even then he'll put up some resistance. Still, he seems to enjoy the company of others (despite his stoic expression) and can be seen visibly happy when he thinks no ones looking. He likes to appear strong, and not without reason. He keeps Ceren's mind at ease and has helped her through many situations without complaint. He appears to love comforting and supporting others with his unorthodox support methods, although he would never admit to it. In the meantime, he's rather quiet and serious.

Backstory
Halcyon was given to Ceren's parents after the breeders who bred him were displeased with the ability and nature he got. That's where he gets the move Iron Head, from his Aggron-heritage. He and Faith were outcasts together, and were together since birth despite not actually being related. He was separated from her when Ceren's parents took an interest in the special move he inherited from breeding. They kind of adopted him and brought him over to their home, where he was met Ceren in a random act of fate. The two then bonded after several weeks. When Faith found them, she soon joined the team to remain by Halcyon's side. She even warmed up to Ceren, too.

Type
Ground and Dragon

Attacks
Tackle | Iron Head | Sand Attack | Dragon Rage

Extra
--Iron Head comes from his breeding-origins.

--Halcyon often tries to convince Faith to stop her pranks, but is never the victim of them.

--Halcyon doesn't really like other humans, although he tolerates them.

--Acts like the father figure in the team.
latest

Faith the Larvitar

Name
Faith (short for Faithful)

Species
Larvitar

Personality
Faith is... Well, a bit of a jerk sometimes. She loves doing things just because she can, and makes for quite the troublemaker when left to her own devices. She, however, appears to dislike being alone. Often, she can be seen chasing off other Pokemon, scaring them, or doing something less than kind (such as, lacing their food with Tamato Berry remnants). She's mischievous with the other Pokemon and people, often appearing snide or 'innocent' when confronted about her acts. Then, behind the person's back, she'll stick her tongue out and giggle. And then run, most likely. She doesn't like being scolded or having her plans ruined, and thus she tries to remain secretive about her motives.

Backstory
Faith was hatched by the same breeders as Halcyon, albeit from different parent Pokemon. The two were bonded since birth, finding solace in each other because of their outcast status. As Halcyon and her were both suddenly seen unfit to stay under the breeders' ownership, Faith was sent away into the wilderness before she became too domesticated (and because the breeders didn't like her nature). She had expected Halcyon to be released as well, but it hadn't happened. And thus, she spent the next few months attempting to find her only friend. When she finally did stumble upon the place that he was being kept, she attempted to persuade him to leave. However, he was already partnered with Ceren. Faith then bitterly requested to join, and became slightly jealous of Ceren and Halcyon's bond. However, Faith eventually warmed up to Ceren too; mostly because of what Halcyon had said to her about Ceren.

Type
Ground and Rock

Attacks
Bite | Leer | Sandstorm | Screech

Extra
--Faith isn't terribly good at making friends, and thus doesn't have many outside of the team.

--Faith is equally anti-social with Pokemon and humans.

latest

Sunny the Magikarp

Name
Sunny

Species
Magikarp

Personality
A joyous, happy-go-lucky Magikarp who doesn't let small things get her down. Sure, she may be the 'weakest Pokemon ever', but she still tries her hardest to see the best of situations. She is often the victim of Faith's pranks, but she just laughs and finds humor in what Faith does (much to the annoyance of Faith). She loves trying to socialize with the other Pokemon, and shrugs off insults. She has been known to cry when her 'weak Pokemon' status is pointed out, but she definitely tries not to if she can help it.

Backstory
Ceren's parents found her flopping around in a dried up river, promptly rescuing her. They were going to give her away to soemone who wanted her when Ceren expressed her pity for the Pokemon and brought her onto her team. Sunny was ecstatic, and did her best to befriend the other Pokemon. She wasn't recieved terribly well, but she really is trying her best.

Type
Water

Attacks
Splash | ----- | ----- | -----

Extra
--Sunny loves Pokemon and humans and just wants to be loved back.

--Doesn't realize she can evolve, and doesn't know if she wants to.
5283517.png

???????????

Name
???

Species
???

Personality
???

Backstory
???

Type
????

Attacks
----- | ----- | ----- | -----

Extra
???

5283517.png

???????????

Name
???

Species
???

Personality
???

Backstory
???

Type
????

Attacks

Extra
???
5283517.png

???????????

Name
???

Species
???

Personality
???

Backstory
???

Type
????

Attacks

Extra
???

[class=tabs]
background-color: #b30000;
border-radius: 5px;
box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #660000;
box-sizing: border-box;
color: #e4eeff;
font-size: 18px;
font-weight: bold;
line-height: 1;
margin: 20px auto;
min-width: 350px;
text-align: center;
width: 50%;
[/class]

[class=tab]
box-sizing: border-box;
cursor: pointer;
display: inline-block;
padding: 10px 0;
width: 33%;
[/class]

[class name=tab state=hover]
background-color: #e60000;
[/class]

[script class=tab on=click]
hide tabsContent
set currentTab (getText)
if (eq ${currentTab} Trainer) (show tabsContentTrainer)
if (eq ${currentTab} Pokemon) (show tabsContentPokemon)
[/script]

[div class=tabs][div class=tab style="border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px;"]Trainer[/div][div class=tab]Pokemon[/div][/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentTrainer"]
Name: Jupiter Sanilly
Nickname: Jupi
Appearance:
b871297ba6bcebf237fcd780ec32d578.jpg

Height: 5’ 8
Weight: 141 lbs

Personality: Jupiter is an individual with a boundless amount of energy and isn’t afraid to let other people see it. With this energy it is quite difficult for him to have any other feeling besides happiness. Unfortunately that often leaves a bad impression on others when he is standing there smiling and humming at something sad, like a funeral. Nevertheless he proceeds onwards.
Looking back is the tactic of cowards or people with time. Jupiter has no time and will never look back and try to find a different way, even if it would save time in the long run. Headstrong, he believes everything he does is the right way, even when proven wrong. Even if by chance he were to be convinced of a different way, he’d simply say that he changed his mind without acknowledging error.
Backstory: Jupiter’s parents were approaching their fifties when they had him. They had trouble conceiving a child or having one survive birth, yet when he unexpectedly arrived they couldn’t be happier. Because of this his parents always did their best to be there with him, much to his discomfort.
However, living in Nimbasa gave him all the time he needed to explore the magnificent city. With the theme park and the sport stadiums there was nothing that could make him grow bored. Every day was an adventure and, despite his helicopter-parents, almost always a dangerous one too. Climbing the ferris wheel or sitting on top of the stadium were normal things for him to do.
However, because of his thrill seeking he had no friends. They would be able to tolerate him in conversation, but never enough to hang out with him. Some of the parents expressly forbade their children from seeing him because he was too reckless. This hostility eventually led his parents to decide to make the move somewhere where he would be safer.

Pokémon: Litwick

Equipment: Backpack, frying pan, 3 plates

Extra: He prefers to walk without any shoes
[/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentPokemon" style="display: none;"]

litwick.jpg

Name: Torch
Species: Litwick
Personality: Unlike his owner, Torch is much more calm and passive. Perhaps too calm because it seems as if he is always sleeping. Torch doesn’t really like to battle but he won’t hesitate to do so if necessary, or if he wants praise. And that happens to be the best way to get him to accept you.
Type: Ghost/fire
Attacks: Ember, Minimize, Smog
Extra: Torch was never actually caught, he simply likes sitting on Jupiter’s head.
[/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back