• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: New Age Adventures

Xenomorphic

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Here are where the rules are posted. I will hope that you abide by them, otherwise you'll have to deal with a not so happy moderator. I do not expect everyone to follow each rule to the point and forgiveness is a thing of mine I give out a little too much, so expect leniency. That being said, I'm not stupid. If you keep on disobeying the rules, you will be booted. Thou hath been warned.

Rules/Expectations

1. Try to be as literate as possible. As in no 'TXT' talking or anything lIkE tHiS. This is one of if not my greatest, pet peeves.
  2. The minimum post should require at least a minimum of two paragraphs with five or more sentences in each. I understand what writers block is, but if somebody gives you a ton of information to work with and you reciprocate with a small children's story book there is not much leniency for that.
  3. Being that this is Pokemon, I understand what we're dealing with. Super powered beasts are a thing, and since this is NOTHING like the game, don't expect to win out in a battle with a legendary or mega unless using your own. So that being said, there's no god modding, auto hitting, or OHKOing without sufficient reason behind it.
  4. Add drama to the role play, this isn't revolved around a bunch of pre-teens any more, the older kids are out to play now. Also this isn't going to be all about badge nabbing and the sort. Albeit battling will be a thing, let's try to keep it to a minimum. However, I like the idea of Pokemon contests and coordinators and whatnot so yes, those will be a thing.
  5. Cursing is allowed, but please try to keep it to a minimum. If there's a whole sentence of nothing but bad words then we're gonna have problems.
  6. The obvious is very much so, so don't go around trying to control other people's Pokemon. If you want the outcome of battle to sway in your favor, then try and reason with the person you're battling with why you should win. This won't always work though, so fight to win.
  7. I have no problem with the sexuality of others or their preferences as to what their character is into. In all honesty it only makes the story more interesting over all.
  8. Pleas try to be active. I understand if you have plans to be gone for a weekend, but if not, please post at least once a day. I'm not askin' for much and in all honesty it'll greatly help out the person who can't role play anymore because they got caught in a conversation with your character and then you suddenly decided to leave.
  9. Try to make your character unique, and you know exactly what I'm talkin' about. I don't want to see half of the characters in the role play orphaned, or abused, or whatever unless it actually really fits into your story.
  10. The general 'level limit' for Pokemon in the role play are to NOT exceed 30. Anything above so shall be requested from me to be lowered before you get accepted.
  11. Follow all the rules of RpN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back