• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Sea Temple Prison

Kylesar1

This is my loudest bork
Important Links

IC
OOC
CS
Interest Check

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Sea Temple Prison

giphy.gif

Plot

full

The Sea Temple is an underwater temple hidden by the raging seas by its color. It floats along with the raging seas and resurfaces every 5 years for only about 12 hours. In this window, any can enter and discover its secrets. However, since every sea is connected and its completely hidden and moves, not many if any have ever actually taken advantage of this window.

However, disaster strikes when a group of young Pokemon wander into the temple and get lost. Before they can find their way out, the Temple submerges again in the vast almost endless ocean. Now a group of young ones are lost in a Temple and may have drowned. It's up to a team of courageous Pokemon to brave the stormy seas, dark caves, and other stuff to track down this temple and save those that are trapped in this now Sea Temple Prison...........or find their drowned bodies and lay them to rest..............

Overview

This RP takes place in the Hoenn Region, but will be moving to other regions throughout, as they track down the Sea Temple. I plan to visit at least 3 of the 7 regions in this RP. The logic is 7th Gen, meaning that every Pokemon currently made is available, with some exceptions of course.

Level 25 Max to start. You will be able to level up as time moves on
No Legendaries

RP Mechanics
Battling in this RP works more like the Anime than the Game, where everything is moving........So you're not just sitting in a menu screen trading hits. Natures and EVs are irrelevant to this RP, so to cut down on Competition and Metagaming. The focus is on the adventure, not the battle. The elemental chart remains the same. Don't expect a pure bug-type to beat a fire-type easily. OHKOs aren't common (at least in the show), but are a thing. An arcanine will destroy a Scizor with a flamethrower (4x weakness) in one hit. Not a lot of negotiation can be done there.

Moves
Unlike most pokemon RPs, where you're only allowed 4 moves, you're allowed to have every single move that the Pokemon learns by leveling (up to their actual level), plus 3 TM/HM moves. This'll cut down on competition and give players more creative freedom

To reiterate, this rp will function like the anime as opposed to the game. You're moving around and not just sitting around trading hits. There aren't any never-miss moves. Every move can be dodged someway somehow. Detail is important in this RP, as many moves differ.

General RP Overview

Every RP I've been involved in more than a few posts have been Casual in nature. As a result, in this RP, a paragraph minimum is a rule. You can certainly post more than that, but the paragraph minimum. It shouldn't be too much to ask. I love good interaction and battles. Romance is a thing, so long as it doesn't stagnate the RP. I don't want 10 pages of you cuddling up to your fellow squirtle in your secret base

Creativity and Dedication is the most important thing in any RP, and this one is no exception. I need dedicated players with lots of creativity and who will post.

Last edited:
Prologue: Team Silver to the Rescue!
Time: Noon
Weather: Cloudy

Mission
  • Introductions​
  • Complete the mission​
  • Establish characters​
  • Establish Friendships/Romance​
  • Establish Side Plots​

Caterpie
Mazy Forest

tumblr_lvr9pqACy81qgksyd.gif

Deep in a forest, a young one lies frightened and lost in the vast darkened forest. Tired, battered, scared, a little caterpie takes refuge in a tree. "I'll never get out of here," the Caterpie whimpers as he looks around confused. "Mom!" He calls out. A faint echo, but no response. Using String Shot, Caterpie tried to crawl over to another tree. Tears started flowing now. Where was he? Where was his mom? Why didn't he just stay with her?

d1a9ba76fd_95612545_o2.png

Elizabeth (Girafarig)

Liz sighed. In her face was Butterfree, teary eyed and frantically screaming at her. This has been going on for about 2 minutes now nonstop. "He's lost in the forest! What if something happens to him?! Please! Rescue him! Why am I here?! I'm such a bad mother! Why didn't I stay and look for him?! If something happens to him, I'll never be able to look in the mirror! I'll never forgive myself! I was scared. I'm so stupid!" No direction for her words. She seemed to be in a thousand places at once. As psychic as Liz was, she didn't know Mind Reader

"Get this bug some help." Liz's thoughts were snapped back as Beth (her tail) began making monotonous rude statements as always.
"Can you pleas-" Butterfree floated away, still crying. "I'm sorry, Elizabeth. I shouldn't be annoying you with my problems. I'll go now........."
"Wait! Butterfree. I won't let you float away without him! Come back!" It wasn't unlike Beth to ruin her potential missions. Liz was as nice as possible to any and everyone. Beth, on the other hand, was a bit less angelic. Since Beth was part of her, Liz could only make do with dealing with the rude statements

Where was the rest of Team Silver?
(And we're off!)

Noivian Noivian
@LittleGamerFool
Bari Bari
The Saviour of the Masses The Saviour of the Masses

CAIN (MUDKIP)

Cain was a rather simple-minded boy. He enjoyed games, cooling off in the mud, and looking after the younger Pokemon. He also barely left his little cave, preferring to stay in the swamp until he's needed for a mission. Today was different, though. Cain was feeling restless, pacing around in the mud as young Woopers and Mudkips ran around him. There was something... off about this day. Something didn't feel right. Maybe someone needed help? His parents would say that he was just paranoid or simply feeling restless but he was always right, though. Whenever he felt this way, someone somewhere ended up needing his help.

"Hmm... Maybe I should pay Liz a visit. See if there's any missions to go on today." And so, Cain walked off heading into Town Square.

Ukko (Mareep)

Not far from the center of town stood the home of Ukko the Mareep. It wasn't a fancy place, truthfully. Just a simple little thing that housed the electric sheep comfortably. He had moved here not too long ago since he'd heard this was where a lot was going on. His parents had seen him off with some trepidation, giving him his necklace so he'd always remember them. He had just finished tidying up his house for the week when he realized it was probably noon. Ukko looked out the window of his little hut to check the weather. It was the middle of the day alright, but the sun was nowhere to be found. Ukko yawned, uncertain of what to do. How was he supposed to take his midday nap if the sun was missing?

Realizing that he might as well go outside and check to see if anything important was going on, he opened his door to see a familiar Girafarig calling after a tearful Butterfree not too far from his home. Ukko tilted his head in curiousity and approached while stifling a yawn. "Good evening, Liz. Is someone in trouble again?" he asked with a sliver of excitement.

Ukko (Mareep)

Not far from the center of town stood the home of Ukko the Mareep. It wasn't a fancy place, truthfully. Just a simple little thing that housed the electric sheep comfortably. He had moved here not too long ago since he'd heard this was where a lot was going on. His parents had seen him off with some trepidation, giving him his necklace so he'd always remember them. He had just finished tidying up his house for the week when he realized it was probably noon. Ukko looked out the window of his little hut to check the weather. It was the middle of the day alright, but the sun was nowhere to be found. Ukko yawned, uncertain of what to do. How was he supposed to take his midday nap if the sun was missing?

Realizing that he might as well go outside and check to see if anything important was going on, he opened his door to see a familiar Girafarig calling after a tearful Butterfree not too far from his home. Ukko tilted his head in curiousity and approached while stifling a yawn. "Good evening, Liz. Is someone in trouble again?" he asked with a sliver of excitement.
Liz (Girafarig)
Town Square
"Oh what's the use, Elizabeth? Why would anyone want to help an old neglectful mother like me, who abandons her children in a forest?" Butterfree was in clear distress, and Beth definitely didn't help matters. Liz was left dealing with the aftermath.

"I want to help you, Butterfree, but you have to help me help you." Butterfree told them absolutely nothing about her lost child or where. Not even the scenario behind why they ended up here talking in Town Square. "You have to tell me where he is. He could be in serious danger."

........Oops. Butterfree broke out in open sobs again at the thought of Caterpie being in danger and Liz sighed.

Beth (Girafarig's Tail)
"Good afternoon, Fluffly. Nothing much." Beth said with an exasperated sigh. Liz was still trying to calm Butterfree down. "Just a Butterfree who lost her child. She's too distressed to actually talk, and they've been at it for 10 minutes now. You can talk to her if you want." Beth looked back at Liz as she kept trying to talk to Butterfree. "A mother in distress.......... How pitiful."

CAIN (MUDKIP)
Cain walked up to his teammates with a confused look on his face. Liz seemed to be talking to a rather distressed Butterfree while Ukko spoke to Beth the tail. He chuckles slightly at his little nickname for Beth. He'd probably get bitten for saying that out loud. From what he'd heard, the Butterfree's child was lost and Liz wanted to help. Cain grinned, feeling proud to have known that something was wrong beforehand. He didn't really want to deal with Beth's rudeness but he also didn't want to interrupt Liz's conversation.

Cain moved beside Ukko, "Morning, Ukko. Morning, Beth." He greeted Ukko nicely while trying hard to hide his discomfort in greeting Beth the tail. "Is it just us right now?"

Ukko (Mareep)

It seemed that Liz was a bit busy with the Butterfree, so Ukko was about to walk away and wait. Before he could, a strange black ball swung into view. Ukko blinked a few times having forgotten Liz had a second head on her tail. He didn't exactly like talking with Beth, but he was never rude to her. Fluffly, he thought, that's a new one. "It seems like she's kind of busy at the moment." Ukko said thoughtfully. A moment later Cain the Mudkip had appeared. Ukko liked Cain well enough. He was a cheerful little guy, so they got along. "Good evening, Cain. I suppose it's just us right now, but oh! There's Nova." As he was speaking, the fluffy little fox Pokemon had trotted into view. She immediately approached the mother Butterfree and was trying to console the poor thing. Ukko got close as well and spoke up, "Yeah, we can handle it for you. With us together, we can accomplish anything, right?" As he said that, he turned towards the others hoping the Butterfree would feel confident in their numbers.

Nova (Eevee)

Nova trotted over to the group, her tail swishing about curiously. "What's going on, guys?" she asked, looking between the sobbing Butterfree. Her ears twitched in a sympathetic manner, and she made her way over to the distressed mother, gently rubbing her back with a paw. "There, there, don't worry. We'll rescue your son for you. Just tell us where you last saw him," she said in an attempt to soothe the bug-type Pokemon. "You're not a bad parent. If anything, you're a good parent for seeking out help rather than just leaving him be. Please, try to recall what happened when he got lost."

CAIN (MUDKIP)
Cain walked up to his teammates with a confused look on his face. Liz seemed to be talking to a rather distressed Butterfree while Ukko spoke to Beth the tail. He chuckles slightly at his little nickname for Beth. He'd probably get bitten for saying that out loud. From what he'd heard, the Butterfree's child was lost and Liz wanted to help. Cain grinned, feeling proud to have known that something was wrong beforehand. He didn't really want to deal with Beth's rudeness but he also didn't want to interrupt Liz's conversation.

Cain moved beside Ukko, "Morning, Ukko. Morning, Beth." He greeted Ukko nicely while trying hard to hide his discomfort in greeting Beth the tail. "Is it just us right now?"
Beth (Girafarig Tail)
Town Square
"Aye," she said "We're waiting for Nova to get here. Sorry about not discussing this beforehand. I know we all agreed on looking at the billboard and picking the next mission out together, but someone felt the need to talk to Butterfree. I guess this is our next mission."

Liz (Girafarig)
"Everything will be fine, Butterfree. Team Silver will bring your child back safely." Liz had given up trying to calm Butterfree and decided to go ahead with the mission. She put on her best cheery declaration. "Go on home and wait it on our. We'll be back before you know it with your little Caterpie."
"Oh, but-"
"Ah!" Liz interrupted her before she could let her pessimism bring her back into distress. "Team Silver will go to your son. Where is he?"
"I lost him in the Mazy forest."
"Now we know where to go. Look at us." She turned to her teammates for Butterfree to see. "We've been on many a rescue mission. We'll have him back in no time. Trust us, ok?"
"Oh Oh.........ok. Just please bring him back safe." Butterfree nodded as she looked over the team and listened to their words and nodding furiously, now the most calm she's been all morning. She floated into Town Square

She turned sideways to her team instead of the usual facing them. This was to let both her and Beth talk to the Team. "Good afternoon team. Let me start off by-"
"Already done. I apologized for you." Beth spoke up in her annoyingly monotonous voice, not seeming to regard Liz's words.
"Thank you Beth, now let's get preparations in order so we can go. Does anyone need to shop first?"

Noivian Noivian
Bari Bari

Nova (Eevee)

Watching the Butterfree go, Nova smiled slightly to herself. This was going to be a successful mission. She would make sure of it herself. Turning back to Liz and Beth, Nova nodded silently. "Shopping would be a good idea... What do we have in storage and in the bag currently?" Looking around at the shops, Nova also wondered how much money she had on here. She didn't think she could buy more than a few oran berries or maybe a reviver seed...

CAIN (MUDKIP)
Cain waved his fin slightly at Nova as a greeting before thinking about the state of their inventory. "Uhh... I think we could use a few berries and gummies if we're headed for Mazy Forest." Cain deduced, "It wouldn't be pleasant if we got lost in the maze while being low on food." He remembered the first time he'd been in Mazy Forest. He'd expected his mission to go well but he'd gotten lost. It'd been a day or two before he got out and by then his foos supply was dangerously low. Not exactly an experience he was looking to repeat. "We actually have enough for food and a Revive Seed."

Elizabeth (Girafarig)
Town Square

Elizabeth had the bag on their back. Since she was the tallest of the group and had Confusion to move the items, she had the privilege of also being the group's pack mule.
Grabbing it via Confusion, Liz floated each item around her
"Just a bunch of Apples and even more Seeds. We could always use more." Liz had used most her items in her last mission, as the situation was fairly dire. She had a great affinity for seeds. Inducing every effect possible. It
"We forgot our Special Band at home." Beth said
"Oh right! Sorry team. Can you give me a minute? Just wait for me or go shopping for the supplies we need." Elizabeth ran off towards her house

Bari Bari
Noivian Noivian

Ukko (Mareep)
Ukko watched the Butterfree fly off, the latter clearly feeling some sense of relief. He hoped they didn't fail her. Liz turned to them and said they needed to get everything ready for the mission. Nova and Cain seemed to be preoccupied by their thoughts, so Ukko said nothing for the time being. Elizabeth ran off to get her Special Band and told them to go get supplies. Ukko faced the others and said, "Alright, I'll go get my money and buy some tossables just in case."

With that he trotted back to his hut at a leisurely pace. He dug around inside his home until he located a small bag filled with money. Ukko removed some Poké from the bag and quickly headed to weapons store. He bought two Geo Pebbles and returned to where he first saw Liz and the Butterfree.

Elizabeth
Town Square -----------> Entrance to the Mazy Forest

Elizabeth returned to the Town Square with her items. "Ok. I'm ready. Let's get moving. We have a caterpie to save!"
The team made their way to the entrance of the Mazy Forest. Beth spoke to the team as Liz led them there. "Does anyone have any questions or whatnot?" she asked

This mission should be fairly easy, as Peanut Town was a serene safe haven, and Mazy Forest wasn't too far from it. They'd have far more problems finding the Caterpie than the hostile enemies. Most pokemon in the forest were in fact forest dwellers. Mostly Grass, Bug, Flying, the occasional fighting, and ghost if it's night (which it's not)

Items gained: Apple x9
Big Apple x4
Revive Seed X4
Many Multiple seeds

Noivian Noivian
Bari Bari

CAIN (MUDKIP)
Town Square >>> Entrance to the Mazy Forest
Cain thought about the kinds of Pokemon they're going to be dealing with with a slight look of nervousness. There's going to be a bunch of Grass-type Pokemon roaming the maze. 'No need to worry, Cain. Your team can back you up. Just focus on lowering the enemy's stats and picking your shots' he reassured himself. "I... can't be dealing with the Grass-types all the often. I can hit them from afar with Ice Beam but I'll need you guys to cover me to do that." he announced. "Other than that, our only goal is to find the Caterpie, yes?"

Ukko
Town Square ---> Entrance to the Mazy Forest
Ukko plopped the Geo Pebbles into the bag when Liz returned. She then started to head in the direction of the mission, Ukko immediately falling into step behind her. As they walked, Beth asked if they had any questions. Cain, clearly nervous about facing Grass types, stated he wanted the others to back him up. "No problem, bud. I'll keep them back as best I can, although I won't really be able to do much damage." Ukko said, smiling weakly due to the fact he mostly knew Electric attacks, "In any case, I can just paralyze and slow down whatever opponents we face. Also Beth, what formation should we take?"

Ukko
Town Square ---> Entrance to the Mazy Forest
Ukko plopped the Geo Pebbles into the bag when Liz returned. She then started to head in the direction of the mission, Ukko immediately falling into step behind her. As they walked, Beth asked if they had any questions. Cain, clearly nervous about facing Grass types, stated he wanted the others to back him up. "No problem, bud. I'll keep them back as best I can, although I won't really be able to do much damage." Ukko said, smiling weakly due to the fact he mostly knew Electric attacks, "In any case, I can just paralyze and slow down whatever opponents we face. Also Beth, what formation should we take?"

Beth
Entrance to the Mazy Forest
She nodded. Beth was the battle side of Elizabeth. Any sort of tactics and battle-related advice went to the tail end. "We're up front. Odor sleuth will Expose Immunity and help sniff out the Caterpie. Plus, Psychic can deal with the Poison Types and Fighting if we see it. We'll put you and Nova beside each other. Nova has Swift and Shadow Ball. You have Charge Beam, Thunder Wave. Both of you have lots of Status moves, so you can easily support us from the side. Cain in the back shooting off Ice Beams." Beth closed her eyes as she thought about her formation. Satisfied, she nodded. "Yes, yes."

Liz
Liz kept staring at the entrance. "We have to take things a bit slow. We can't afford to get lost in the Mazy forest. We don't have enough provisions to be camping overnight." Luckily she has Odor Sleuth. Liz was now itchy to go into the Mazy Forest. "If everyone's ready, let's get moving."
Noivian Noivian
Sumirenko Sumirenko
Bari Bari

Nova
Nova nodded, thinking to herself. Yes, that formation made sense. It gave her someone slightly bulky to take the hits for her, and a partner to dart in and out on, trading shots. Even if they came across a monster house, this wouldn't be too hard... or it shouldn't be. "And we want a rescue focus, rather than a battle focus... okay. Does everyone have their badges?" she asked, looking around the party to make sure everyone was ready on the off chance they got split up.

CAIN (MUDKIP)
Cain nodded as Elizabeth explained their formation. He didn't like being forced to fight at the back of the group but he decided that it was for the best, anyway. It wouldn't do them any good if he got taken out during a battle, right? Besides, he could keep an eye on Liz and Nova just in case a sneaky Pokemon made it past them and Ukko. Cain glanced at the badge pinned to his armband, making sure it wouldn't fall off anytime soon. "Can I suggest that we use some stat-dropping moves along the way? It could make the difference in a crowded battle, after all." he noted. "Those with defensive and support moves should use them when given the chance, yes?"

Nova
Nova nodded, thinking to herself. Yes, that formation made sense. It gave her someone slightly bulky to take the hits for her, and a partner to dart in and out on, trading shots. Even if they came across a monster house, this wouldn't be too hard... or it shouldn't be. "And we want a rescue focus, rather than a battle focus... okay. Does everyone have their badges?" she asked, looking around the party to make sure everyone was ready on the off chance they got split up.
Elizabeth (Girafarig)
Entrance to the Mazy Forest​
746783_1308106822594_full.png
Liz lifted up her badge. The way it shined when held up to the sun made it obvious that Liz took great care to shine her badge and keep it clean. She had pride in Team Silver. "Right. We get in and get out as fast as possible. We're not here to fight for fighting sake, nor are there really any items in the forest that we can't buy in Town Square. Rescue Focused, and let's stick together, as we all know how terrible this forest can be if you get lost."

CAIN (MUDKIP)
Cain nodded as Elizabeth explained their formation. He didn't like being forced to fight at the back of the group but he decided that it was for the best, anyway. It wouldn't do them any good if he got taken out during a battle, right? Besides, he could keep an eye on Liz and Nova just in case a sneaky Pokemon made it past them and Ukko. Cain glanced at the badge pinned to his armband, making sure it wouldn't fall off anytime soon. "Can I suggest that we use some stat-dropping moves along the way? It could make the difference in a crowded battle, after all." he noted. "Those with defensive and support moves should use them when given the chance, yes?"

Beth
Of course, she said. "We have Nova and Ukko in the middle doing the stat work. The more stat drops the better, since we'll be taking the most hits and the dealing most the damage." Beth didn't want to get knocked out early on, so the more Growls, Tail Whips, and Sand Attacks, the better. "With you in the back using Ice Beam and Double Team, you should do a nice job in picking targets off from afar or distracting them. Nova has lots of stat moves and Ukko has Cotton Spore to slow down any speedy type that can't be paralyzed. We're perfectly well balanced for this mission, so we'll be fine so long as we all stick together and don't wander off." The only elemental disadvantage they had was Cain and they could cover most types fairly easily and at least neutrally

Liz
"Done Beth?"
"That should be all."
With a nod, Liz turned and faced the entrance. With a deep breath, she proceeded into the bushes. "Team Silver to the Rescue......."

best-dark-forest-hd-720P-wallpaper.jpg

A heavy forest full of trees of all sizes. Upon entrance, the forest immediately got darker. The denseness of the forest mixed with the clouds made the forest darker than usual. It shouldn't be dark enough for Ghost Types to come out to play, but they needed to keep their eyes open and ready for anything.
The forest was vast, luminous, and lush. Its canopy was claimed by yew, and chestnuts through their crowns for disorderly herbs to cultivate the crunchy layer of leaves below.
Thick vines clung to many a tree, and a mishmash of flowers, which blossomed brightly in the darkness, were a welcome change in the otherwise mundane blackened landscape.
A discord of noises, which were caused by other Pokemon, added life to the forest, and almost completely muffled the occasional sounds of larger Pokemon in the distance.
The forest was beautiful, serene, and would put one at synch with nature, even moreso if the clouds didn't make the forest seem like it was approaching dusk. It was a high contrast to the town that was bustling at this time what with the caravans arriving, the lunch rush, and the Wingulls and Pelippers coming back from their daily mail runs.

Under any other circumstances, Liz would come here to relax in such a beautiful place that was bordered by but remained untouched by Peanut Town.
Noivian Noivian
Bari Bari

CAIN (MUDKIP)

Cain followed Liz into the bushes. He looked up at the sky and saw a few Tailows flying around and landing on the tree branches. He glanced around, making sure there's no hostile Pokemon approaching them. There were three paths branching off in different directions. The wall-like hedges rose above them, meaning it would be difficult to look above them.

Cain walked up to one path and peered through. It was clear. Nothing was there but flowers and patches of grass randomly scattered. "I like this path," he said to his team, "This path has flowers on it. Nothing to worry about!"

Ukko
Ukko nodded along as Beth ran through the strategy for Mazy Forest. It seemed sensibly enough. He wasn't particularly bulky, but he could handle a few hits, especially with Static for close combat. Nova asked about their badges, and Ukko tapped his, which lay just below his necklace, partially obscured by his fleece. Cain, clearly wanting to be cautious, suggested they focus on status moves. "I'm sure we can handle this mission." Ukko said to add onto Beth's reassurance to Cain.

As they entered the forest proper, Ukko took in all the sights and sounds. He didn't like it. It was dark and not that spacious, to be honest. He much preferred wide open fields. But now wasn't the time to be picky. They had a Pokemon to rescue. Cain moved a little bit away from the group, the Mudkip focused on something Ukko didn't notice at first. When he did, though, he frown slightly. "Not really sure where you got that idea from, but if you're certain..." He trailed off, his attention momentarily taken by calls in the distance. "What do you think, Elizabeth?" he said after a few seconds. Nothing seemed better about the flowered path besides the fact that it was pretty. Regardless of what choice they made, the Pokemon of the forest were likely to attack soon, he reckoned.

Nova
Looking around a bit at the forest surrounding them, Nova seemed to almost shrug. "I don't see see a difference in the paths other than the foliage around them. Might as well go with a gut feeling at this point, until we can get a better lay of the land." Tilting her head to the side, she continued. "Should I be making a mental map at this point? Or do you think we can get through this fast enough?" she asked Liz.

Elizabeth
Mazy Forest

"Geez," Beth said. "There was supposedly a way to get through this forest. A poem that I learned a while ago." Liz finished. She must've forgotten though. "Wasn't there a sign somewhere that had a riddle or something."
"Shiny.........Shiny.........shiny............" A voice could be heard. Where? Who knew? The left? The right? The voice sounded far away, yet way too close for comfort, as if the voice was being projected. The relative silence of the forest wasn't helping in dispersing the voice.

Liz looked back. She didn't want them to start an argument over which path they should take, nor would Elizabeth want to lead her team down the wrong path. Democracy would rule, and whatever right or wrong decision were made, it was made by the team. "Let's take a vote. Which path should we go down? Choose quickly." It didn't seem like the voice was the friendly type.

Left: The Flowery Path
A path slightly lit up by the beautiful flowers present. The path seems clearly defined by the flowers along the edge, but seems a bit darker the more you look on. There were probably more Ghost Types here than usual, but maybe weaker Pokemon overall due to the fear of Ghost Types. The Ghost types themselves were most definitely tricky and would only get more so in the dark. Otherwise, the path was fragrant and pretty. However, one of the biggest tricks to survival is that what looks good may not always be so

• Levels: 7-10
  • Ghost Types: 10-12
  • Types of Pokemon: Poison, Grass, Dark, Ghost, Bug
  • Strongest Type: Ghost
  • Strongest Pokemon: Gastly, Dusclops, Sableye, Misdreavus

Right: The Destroyed Path
A path that's been used a lot more than the flowery one. All that could bee seen were trampled brambles, bushes, and dying flowers from the footsteps of other Pokemon. This seemed to indicate that more Pokemon took this path. More Pokemon have been here than the flowery one. The Pokemon here were most likely stronger, but due to the heavier usage, there shouldn't be many if any ghost types. This looks promising as the way to the Caterpie, but then again, Team Silver couldn't have been the only ones to think this. This could very well be the wrong path that'll have them fighting off

Levels: 8-14
Types of Pokemon: Poison, Grass, Dark, Bug, Normal, Flying
Strongest Type: N/A
Strongest Pokemon: Unknown

Noivian Noivian
Bari Bari

Nova
Nova studied each path carefully."I say we chance the Ghost types. I do have Shadow Ball, after all. I know I was supposed to be doing stat moves, but a super effective move might be good..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back