• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon mystery dungeon style rp?

theoscout

Not any specific released game, more like an alternate universe spin on these.
I'm keeping the mystery dungeons and the rescue teams though, but you absolutely don't have to join them if you don't feel like it.

In this world pokemon are sapient and humans either don't exist, or don't capture and train pokemon, because otherwise there's complications to the story that I would prefer to not go into.

Name:
Pronouns:
Species:
Moveset:
Ability:
Personality:
History:
Motivations:
Accessories:

I'm putting in accessories as an option because I don't feel like every pokemon being visually the same across species lol

Last edited:
Hi! How does this work?
Sorry for not responding for so long!

I think that there's some kind of rift in the world, that's tearing places apart, and fakemon and fusions are just appearing while other 'canon' pokemon aren't sure what to do about it. Some people accept it, others aren't exactly happy.
And there's also... a disease that's been going around. It makes infected pokemon go crazy and attack people, but no one's sure where it came from. There's a rumor that the cure can be found in the depths of the mystery dungeons.

Honestly I'm pretty interested! Is the plot pretty much already planned or is it more of a go with the flow with some bullet point plot details? Also will the characters be their own rescue group?

Honestly I'm pretty interested! Is the plot pretty much already planned or is it more of a go with the flow with some bullet point plot details? Also will the characters be their own rescue group?
I'm really sorry but I don't think I'll be continuing this rp, I've got my hands full and I feel like another one will be too much for me. You can continue it if you like though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back