• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Link

waifu

චᆽච

IC

ON HIATUS

Posting rules:

1. Use this at the start of every post:

Code:
[side=right][insert your character's linked Pokémon sprite here.]

2. Make a separate post for each of your character.

3. Posts should be 1-3 paragraphs, at least. Always proofread them before submitting!

Last edited by a moderator:
dragonair.gif

Server 6 was usually pretty dead this time of night, so it made sense that there weren't many players on. In fact, on Route 111, there was no one. Sapphire landed on the southern segment of Route 111 on a pidgeot. She got off on the designated rest area for mounts and rewarded the pidgeot with a gentle head rub.

"Good boy," Sapphire praised the flying-type, who responded joyfully in return.

Sapphire observed her surroundings, there was absolutely no one around. "Did I come too early again?.... Figures," she sighed. A pop-up suddenly appeared on her screen at that moment. It had System's face hovering over it.

"You have a new message. Would you like to read it now?"

Sapphire opened the message, and a holographic blue menu appeared infront of her. On the left side of the menu was a list of her old conversations, whereas the right side of the same menu displayed the message in question.

"Hey! I'm at the stupid desert place..... Where are ya?" A smile spread across Sapphire's face as she read the message.

pokeball.png

"Are ya sure this the right place? I don't see no one," Van complained studying the desert area.

Sapphire nodded in response. "I checked. That person hasn't been wrong before.... we've caught a few MissingNo operatives thanks to them."

"Right, that anonymous source of yours or whatever. Aaaand why aren't we bustin' them tonight? I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't mind kickin' back and stuff.. but we might not git a chance like this again, y'know?"

"They specifically chose this time and place so they could carry out their meeting in secrecy," Sapphire explained from on top of a boulder. "We're in invisible mode right now so no one can see us. Unfortunately, even with my powers, I can only manage to keep the two of us hidden. That is why I didn't bring anyone else." Van blushed at that remark. Sapphire chose him out of everyone to accompany her? He hadn't realized that until now. He couldn't help but feel a little excited despite the seriousness of their situation.

"I want to infiltrate their meeting tonight and find out what they're planning," Sapphire continued. "Even if we tried to catch them today there's no guarantee we'd be successful. We've managed to ban a few grunts of theirs, sure, but going head-to-head with MissingNo? It would only create more problems. If we can find out who is behind all of this, I'm sure we can stop the attacks," the dragonair-player said, looking kind of distant. She wanted to say something else but she decided against it.

"Tch. Yeah, yeah, whatever. Let's get it over with." Van crossed his arms in his typical Van way.

"Oooh! Look, Tatsuya! It's our friends - the mods!" A voice called out from behind them. Sapphire and Van turned around to find a granbull-player sneering at them.

"Wait, what? She can see us?...." Sapphire asked in disbelief. A shedinja player, presumably Tatsuya, joined the granbull-player.

"Aw, they're so cute. Do you think they're a couple?"

"I want the swellow-player! You guys can have the girl," a magmar-player chimed in.

"Git ready to fight, Saf. We've been set up," Van said narrowing his eyes and taking out his broadsword.

tumblr_n0g2rk5SWw1rikiwao1_250.gif

Today is the Pikachu Festival! The annual event where everyone celebrates the cute and energetic mascot of the pokemon franchise. Pikachu artwork and promotional items are seen everywhere around the world; Pokemon Link is no different. There are a lot of event-based items and cosmetics being given away. A lot of players can be seen walking around in pikachu costumes. There's music and balloons, and lots of excitement in the air.

197.gif

LostSilver walked through the city admiring the decor that made the town feel livelier than usual. The bushes and trees were shaped as the popular mouse Pokémon as posters decorated the buildings and statues lined the street. Balloons shaped as the Pokémon filled the air along with light music which LostSilver believed to be the theme of Pallet Town.

Strolling along, he noticed that everyone seemed to have something Pikachu related on them, be it a costume or a simple balloon. "I probably should get something Pikachu related...I love Pikachu too." The Umbreon player said feeling left out. He frowns "System, Player Card...." He said and within seconds his I.D was shown to him.

Displaying his username, the date he started the game, his I.D. number, and the amount of Poké he had which was two hundred dollars. He flinched visibly "Well that's disheartening." He closed the Player Card and wandered towards the grass for he saw several Pikachu playing with a Zigzagoon and Ursaring player. He might not be able to buy anything but playing with the electric type is just as good.

He walked over to a Pikachu knelt down before it and rubbed its head gently talking to it in baby talk causing it to squeak happily.

meowstic-f.gif

Risa walked along the city's streets, looking around at the rich decorations on the buildings and the stands filled with food and souvenirs... And Pikachu. Lots of Pikachu everywhere. She had to admit, she expected better from the newest event, but it looked like another of those colorful social ones. Meanwhile the Meowstic gijinka was looking for some battles or rare drops that could be sold later. Maybe I should just pass on this event and do some dungeons, she thought and sighed, but then remembered that the next dungeon is too difficult to solo. She'd need to find a party. Nobody will be up for it now that the entire game is doing the event, Risa realized, barely managing to squeeze through a crowd that was watching some Pikachu show.

Suddenly something got her interest. "Come one, come all! Try your power on this strength tester and win one of our rare TMs" a Hitmonchan gijinka was standing next to a strange device and waving at the surrounding players. Risa stopped. She recognized the device as one of those hammer games at funfairs, where you hit a lever to measure your strength. Except it didn't have a hammer.

"So how exactly do we do this?" Someone from the crowd asked.

"Ah, that is very simple! You use your moves! You stand right there," the Hitmonchan NPC pointed at an elevated stand. "And aim your attack right here! Now, who wants to try? First try for free!"

Risa stepped forward. He had her at "free". She was after TMs, but worried that the game would be some sort of a scam. She still suspected that, but at least she could try once.

"Let's see about this," she said to no one in particular as she climbed up the designated stand. She focused on the target and aimed with her staff. "System, psybeam!"

She launched a beam of purple energy at the lever and sent the metal Pikachu-shaped object on the other end flying up the tower. Or so she thought, but it ended up stopping in the lower half, somewhere near the sign "Pikachu can jump higher than that". And then it landed back on the lever.

"Not bad, Meowstic lady! Better luck next time! Here's your participation prize!"

The Hitmonchan handed her a small Pikachu doll. As another few people began approaching the strength tester, Risa was starting to blend in with the crowd involuntarily. The woman looked down at the doll with a disappointed frown. Despite her disapproval, the toy seemed to look back with a cheerful smile. She squeezed it and the Pikachu doll gave a happy "Pika pika!" sound.

raichu-female.gif

Alicia was walking down the streets of the city excitedly, she absolutely ADORED Pikachu. She was only even happier due to the fact that she was a Raichu player, she would've been even happier had she linked with a Pikachu..but Raichu was the next best thing. Of course, she was currently wearing a Pikachu hat, carrying three pikachu balloons in one hand and holding two pikachu plushies in the other arm. If it wasn't clear she liked pikachu's, then well...someone needed glasses.

She gasped as she saw a shop selling pikachu's, pretty much instantly running over to it. Checking her Pokè and comparing the price she frowned, a hundred Pokè off. Maybe..she could sell part of this stuff and come up with the funds? It was a freaking pet Pikachu we're talking about! "Save one of those Pikachu for me!" She told the owner. Quickly running back out she set to work selling her stuff, down to the last plushie. She'd lost money on it..a lot of money..BUT she had enough for her pet Pikachu and to have 10 Pokè left over.

Running inside she quickly brought it, aptly naming it 'Pika'. Squeeling with joy she hugged it tightly, illiciting a happy 'Pika!' from the pokemon. She was now as good as broke, the Pikachu might not actually do anything special beyond cosmetic value, but she was extremely happy. Walking out of the store she cradled the Pikachu in her arms like a puppy, walking down the street and hopefully finding a way to get more Pokè to spend on the festival.

The sounds of slurping filled the dimly-lit room. A young man sat at his computer, only his face was illuminated by the dull light of his monitor. Setting down the cup of instant ramen, his gaze shifted to the clock at the bottom right corner of his screen. A smile graced his face as he set down the cup and took a swig of green tea from a bottle. A swift click minimized the spread sheet he had been working on and his other hand retrieved a headset from a drawer. His cursor crawled across the screen before settling on the icon for Pokemon Link.

pupitar.gif

Hmm, so this is what a festival is like. Ahh, I bet it'd be just as wonderful in real life... The hard shelled solo player walked through the rows of stalls manned by NPCs. Other players kept a wide berth when they caught sight of his display name and the natural glare that settled on the avatar's face. Admittedly, the amount of Pikachu featured in this event was somewhat appalling. Perhaps Pikachu players would get the alternate costumes implemented this time around.

I should have searched up a guide for this event. Whatever the event rewards are, they'll probably look pretty nice sitting in my inventory. He passed by a Meowstic gijinka who was carrying a Pikachu plush. Maybe he'd look for the event later, it looked like a nice memento despite the frown on her face.

A virtual scent made its way into his nostrils. He maneuvered through the crowds of players as he followed the scent - Octillery-themed takoyaki. The batter had been dyed to resemble a regular pokeball. A.U. opened up the vendor window and bought the maximum player limit of the delicacies. After departing from the stand, he pulled his face mask down and revealed his avatar's mouth of full of sharp, intimidating teeth. A grin spread on the solo tanker's face as he popped the food into his mouth.

"...Maybe I'll be able to make some good memories with this event." His words were drowned out by the chattering of other players and the advertisements by the vendors. The Pupitar-linked player glanced at his empty friend list and sighed as he continued to tour around the festival grounds.

absol.gif

Luna's eyes fluttered open as the game finished loading, depositing her in the heart of Goldenrod City. 'Pikachu Festival!' the UI proclaimed happily to the player. Along with the rest of the city. Needless to say the nearly ghostly appearance of the Absol stood out against the bright and cheerful colors of the decorations and all of the costume pieces worn by the players. How did Pikachu even end up the series' mascot anyway? Luna had always wondered how out of the 150 original Pokemon, that one became the main mascot.

Not that he wasn't cute.

The Absol stopped for a few moments to watch a Meowstic player give a strength test a try. While Psybeam really didn't hit that hard, she at least got a pretty cute plushie out of the deal. Luna chuckled quietly before moving on, brushing a few rogue strands of snow white hair from her eyes. She considered giving the game a shot, but the queue was already so long...

It was better to see what else the festival had to offer.

froslass.gif

And that is that. Avi stared at her inventory, chock full of random event items. She may have only had one slot left, and her purchasing power may have fallen considerably, but she was comforted by the knowledge that in a few months, her profit would be incredible. She had the personal limit of every tradeable item from the event, and when supply died down after the event, she was going to make a killing.

She glanced at her watch, a frown creasing her lips beneath her mask. She'd been on for 14 hours trying to power through all of the event quests. But that still left her with a couple hours if her only desire was to get a solid 8 hours of sleep. Now that her bot had properly memorized how she did the events, her personal alt army would make sure that even those 8 hours weren't wasted.

A couple hours, though. That was enough time for a few dungeons, if she could find a full team in queue. That was going to be the hard part, though. There was enough to do in this event that it would be a couple days before casual players had managed to do everything, and that meant that queues were completely dry. She slipped into one of them, saw that the estimated waiting time was 45 minutes, and hopped back out. How boring.

Maybe if she reminded people that there were more important things in this game than a celebration of one little yellow Pokemon, she could get enough interest? It wasn't likely, given how fast chat was moving, but maybe she would at least lower her queue time. She told System to get her back in queue, and cupped her hands around her mouth.

"LVL 27 DPS LFG DD!"

empoleon.gif

Crowds hustled together as the Pikachu festival reached the peak of excitement. Booths were lined together in cramped rows, vendors could be heard all around as they advertised all sorts of products, and the players eager to take advantage of the festivities were just as packed together. Though she had been wandering about since the start of the festival, Cerulean found herself content with just watching everyone enjoy themselves, simply taking in the sights. Maybe she would try to find some event exclusive items once things became less hectic. For now, she hummed along to the cheery tune playing throughout the city as she took a step towards the main street.

May we please have your attention! The Pikachu Parade will be starting in ten minutes! Again, the Pikachu Parade begins in ten minutes! The speakers suddenly blared out.

Ah right, the Pikachu Parade! It was a new event added to the festival only this year, which excited many players new and old. In a hurry, Cerulean made her way to the main district now, eager to beat the crowds and get a good view of the parade.

Thankfully, there were still spots at the front row by the time she arrived, which she gladly took for herself. Other players would arrive, and she politely ducked her head to give them a better view. After a few more minutes the parade started, and the city would light up even more brightly than before. Large Pikachu mascots marched down the street, their steps in perfect synchronization. Cerulean watched in awe as they began to dance, the speakers playing the same tune she had been humming before even louder. The Pikachus twirled and spun all around, and the audience soon cheered and applauded.

Cerulean would join this applause herself now, and you could almost see the sparkles in her eyes as she watched on. Now this was how you started a festival!

F a i r y t a l e

spiritomb.gif

Johto

Server 2

Oh my . . . so much yellow! Fairytale cringed at the sight of pikachus everywhere, the pokemon seemingly vomiting all over the players as she rarely found anyone who wasn't dressed or somehow touched by the electric pokemon's colors. Should she have logged in today? She had just woken up from her little 'nap', the letters I, O, P, J, and K decorating her cheek as she wiped away the drool from her lips. Lazy eyes stared at her laptop the wave of drowsiness beckoning her back to sleep. However, a colorful urge to play had forced her to put the headset on and now here she was, surrounded in a world fill of Pikachus. What was going on . . .

"Today's the annual Pikachu Festival celebrating the face of pokemon, Pikachu! Today is a day of fun, relaxation, and Pikachu!" the blue screen read, yelling at her already bleeding eyes.

So that what this was. A Pikachu Festival. She guessed it made sense with the pokemon being the mascot of the company and all. It had also been a fan favorite ever since the official cartoon release, or so she read on the Bulbapedia. Truthfully, she never found the rat to be very appealing, and didn't understand why so many people took to the creature as they did. Yeah, it was cute, but not anything to go crazy over. Well, not to this extent anyway. Why not just have something like a special event involving the thing instead of an entire festival? But who was she to rip on the administration's choices. She was only a player after all. Sighing, Fairytale clicked the small 'x' button located at the top right corner of the message, the blue frame disappearing in a matter of seconds. Now what was she to do during all of this?

Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath taking small glances at her surroundings as to allow her eyes to adjust to the horrendously bright scenery. It took awhile, but she finally able to look straight without cringing, her green irises scanning the area for something beneficial to do. The Spiritomb Gijinka had very little interest in this event nor did she feel the need to dress herself in it. Players were already a mix of one pokemon, why add another to the hybrid? Quietly, she walked through crowd of chattering people, hardened Pikachu tails slamming hard into her side. Lovely. As she wandered around aimlessly, she found something quite 'delicious' looking. A Popsicle in the shape of everyone's favorite rodent.

"Get ya Pikasickes! Get ya Pikasickles here!" the vendor, a large Mamoswine Gijinka with either incredibly thick muscles or a huge gut, hollered.

Although she was not fond of the idea of herself eating a 'Pikasickle' she could use the little energy boost. Especially after the hard day she had yesterday battling with that Aromatisse NPC. She hated respawning at the Pokemon Center. Making her way towards the vendor, the old man smiled, his hand waving her forward.

"You here for a Pikasickle young lady?" he asked gleefully, eyes begging for her to say yes.

Now this was the hard part. Fairytale was not at all a great speaker. A good fanfiction author maybe, but when it came to a face to face conversation with a real, or in this case, digital person she was just at a loss for words. The simple thing to do was to say yes, pay the man, and go about her day. But when it came to her and talking the simple way never seemed so simple. Her eyes ran amok in her sockets, searching for the correct response to the man's question. As usual, she went and found the wrong way to do it.

"Yeah, I'd like a Pikasicle!" she basically screamed in a rather irritated tony, eyes focused on a balloon behind him, the man unsure what he had done to get her to yell at him in such a manner.

"Uhm, okay? That'll be 5 Poke dollars miss Pick whatever flavor you'd like." he stated.

Did she do good? Was she too quiet? Too shy? Oh she hoped he didn't think she was too shy. Worried, she quickly went about calling the system for her Player Card. Taking a peek at her savings, she was somewhat disappointed at the measly 1450 Poke Dollars she had left. What had she spent it on? That hadn't matter right now, first she had to pay the man the five dollars she owed him. Holding onto her card, she examined her choices, ultimately going with the Halloween Pikasickle which was grape flavored with a hint of orange and lemon. Fairytale made the transaction, waved the fellow goodbye, and off she went. What else should she do today? Her mind wondered as she licked her Pikasickle. Woah! It was surprisingly good. Really good!

Tagged: @None || Character Mood: Satisfied

P E E K - A - B O O

Spirit20Tomb20RS2_zpsfprylei3.jpg

metagross.gif

Bouncer

Level 52 Metagross

"Alcohol would make this better."

It never failed to amuse Bouncer just how many people went bonkers over this event. All the yellow, black, and red made the entire game seem less like its normal self and more like some modern art piece you'd expect at some hotel trying to look hip.

....Do kids still say hip? That's what they're still saying, right..?

Bouncer shook his head from the existential thoughts circulating his own age. It's not that he was some ancient fart still barely hanging onto life. He just so happened to be a little....Over the usual age range of most of the people here....So what? This kinda stuff was his kinda way to relax. Judgmental sorts got nothing from him.

A group of low-leveled players in matching Pikachu costumes sprinted past him on the road through the city. They seemed in a cheery mood. Might have had to do with the fact they just survived a hard battle with the help of a high-level player. But who knew? It was nice to help the newbies every now and then, but it was concerning why he had to keep doing it honestly; That route was crawling with pricks looking to pick on newbies. A few were even sizing up the group he was in before they saw him staring them down. At least he didn't have to deal with them this time. They were a hassle at best. With a shrug, he looked around at the costumed folks around him and chuckled. He was convinced he couldn't join in the same festivities as the rest of the crowd with these outfits. His mug didn't exactly work for the cutesy appearance of the electric mouse.

...I mean if he wanted to SCARE people...

Maybe later.

For now, the 'Pika-Pin' one of the newbies gave him that was securely attached to the front of his shirt would be enough.

His Guild had set up a series of stalls at this festival; a lot of those novelty Pikachu-themed drinks and all. Bouncer didn't really have much to do with the ideas himself. For once he would just mingle with the people in the event instead of just be the usual bartending recluse he usually was...It kept VioletBlues from pestering him about it at least...

He stopped walking as he reached the main district; the parade was in full swing. Completely orchestrated chaos. Sure to be big success for the kiddie players.

Bouncer himself preferred the sanity of indoor volume, but every now and then he would allow this kind of noise.

Crossing his arms, he continued to watch the parade, his head bobbing back and fourth to the music...

It was catchy dammit...

butterfree.gif

"Oh no! I'm going to be late! The parade is going to start without me," Wonderguy exclaimed as he ran past the extremely crowded main street. There were so many shops and attractions set up along the way, inviting flocks of players. As the butterfree-player made his way through them, various players pointed at Wonderguy and discussed his outrageous appearance.

Before Wonderguy could go any further, however, he tripped. "Ack! Why are these so hard to move in?!" Wonderguy squirmed on the ground. He was sporting a pikachu costume for the big parade today. He had volunteered to participate in it. It'll look good for one, he said, for when he applies to be a guardian for the tenth time. Secondly, he'll get to keep the costume for free. Unfortunately for him though, the game programmed the costume to have more clunky controls for a more... realistic experience.

"I. will. not. be. defeated. HYAAAH!" Wonderguy sprang up, and then immediately lost his balance once again, falling on top of a pupitar-player.

@GasMaskie

scolipede.gif

As the parade began, with the bright, upbeat music resonating from it, some of the players weren't immediately rushing to find places to watch it. Next to a street where the marchers didn't reach yet, a few people had gathered. Robin stood with them next to a bunch of yellow and red balloons, and was subconsciously humming along to the song. He was covered in various Pikachu-based accessories, such as a bright yellow backpack to a pair of sunglasses with Pikachu ears.

He had pulled up his inventory screen, where several of the slots had been filled with items he got from the event. Most of the items were prizes he won from the countless games he had played. He really only won a portion of the ones he participated in. However, that wasn't as concerning as what little money he had now, which had been drained after going on his gaming spree. He stayed on the screen for half of a minute until deciding to close it, exiting from his inventory.

The first thing he noticed when he left was that there were a lot more players nearby. He looked down the street, and saw that the parade was getting closer to where they were, dancing and marching along the road. Even more players continued to log on to get to see it, and now the street was becoming crowded. Robin didn't mind too much though. He moved from where he was standing, and tried to look for any remaining good spots.

raichu-female.gif

Alicia had forgotten all about the Pikachu parade! How could she forget? It was literally the best thing in the festival! Quickly, and much to her yellow companions disliking, she ran to find a decent spot to watch the festival. "Phew..made it just in time didn't we little guy?" She mumbled to her dazed Pikachu, which she named Pika. Cause, why not? Eventually though Pika got tired of just standing in one place, he was rather disinterested in the festival despite it basically worshipping his own exsistance. Thus, he squirmed out of Alicia's arms and ran down the street in search of adventure! "Pika wait, stop!" She shouted, running after the small creature. Pika was eventually halted by a massive Metagross player via means of running into him.

Bouncing backwards slightly from the impact it groaned, having landed on it's back with all fours sticking up stating 'Piika..?' in a confused manner. Alicia quickly caught up at that point, picking up the poor confused Pika who probably thought it hit a wall. "
Don't ever run off again!" She shouted in an annoyed manner at Pika before turning to address the wall he'd ran into. "Sorry about that. I just bought him earlier, haven't had time to train him yet. He didn't hurt you or anything, right?" She asked Bouncer.

@Zahzi

florges-blue.gif

VioletBlues was extremely busy at the Gilded Bounty guild, since not only did most of the players wanted to drink at their bar. Because it was the Pikachu Festival, but VioletBlues ended up putting up a mini clothing stall fulled with pikachu related clothes and accessories in the guild too.

"Here is your drink sir, and make sure you buy something from my little stall over there. Since our guild will appreciate it if you do that." said VioletBlues, who was wearing a pikachu headband on her head.

'...Where is Bouncer, since he should be helping me out right now.' thought VioletBlues, since she wasn't very happy that Bouncer wasn't here to help her and the guild out. Because Bouncer knows that he should be helping the guild out right now, since festivals like this are a great way to improve their guild even more.

pupitar.gif

There was a 'pomf' sound as A.U. turned his head. Another player had collided into him, one who was dressed in the festival's livery. What was the social ettiquette for an incident like this...? I'd rather not cause a scene, so this should be enough. The impact didn't cause any damage and collisions like this were pretty commonplace in event areas.

Try as he might, A.U. simply couldn't make out any distinguishing features underneath the Pikachu costume. His gaze had turned into an unintentional death glare as he scrutinized the other player. Still, he made no noise as he shoved the Pikachu player back onto his feet. The solo player brushed off his cloak and stood aside with his arms folded, hopefully they'd be able to get through this crowd if they had a little more room. He kept his intense gaze on the player, confident that he had handled the situation pretty well.

@waifu

absol.gif

Luna really should have known better when she decided to go check the rest of the festival out.

The entirety of Goldenrod city was packed with players. To the point just navigating could be a major pain at times. And the yellow . . . so much yellow. It was more than enough to hurt the Absol linked player's eyes. She needed a change of scenery, something a little less offensive to the eyes. She pondered just leaving the city and heading out along to someplace else, but getting from near the heart of the city to an exit wasn't going to be simple.

Not to mention the parade practically closing everything off.

So with that out of the question for the time being, she chose the next best option; the bar ran by the Gilded Bounty. She frequented the rather popular bar, whether to relax a little after some hectic battle or to pick up new info and quests. Sure the quests may have been unofficial, but they still paid well and that's all that mattered. Maybe it'll be calmer with the parade going on."

Stepping inside, Luna quickly realized she was very wrong. The guild had even set up a little stall selling more pikachu related items and clothing! She sighed, rubbing her eyes before scanning for any familiar faces. Bouncer wasn't there which was odd given how packed the place was. Though she did spot the Florges player VioletBlues after a moment. Poor girl seemed a little overwhelmed, but at least things were slowing down for a brief moment. "Pretty packed today, isn't it Violet?" Luna said after nabbing an open spot right at the bar.

@Blackrose7

florges-blue.gif

As VioletBlues was busy dealing with getting people's orders and drinks, she noticed that Luna was sitting at the bar. "Hi Luna and yep. The Gilded Bounty bar is packing in like wildfire, because of the Pikachu Festival." said VioletBlues. "But anyway. Do you want to order a drink, or do you want to look at my little pikachu stall. Since I did created some special pikachu related clothes and accessories just for the festival, but if you are tired of seeing pikachu related stuff. I guess this awesome absol t-shirt that I have created may get you interested."

VioletBlues also created clothes and accessories for people, who were sick and tired of seeing pikachu today. Since they either don't like pikachu, or don't like having a bunch of yellow related stuff shoved at their face.

"I am also making this absol t-shirt free too, since you do visit our bar pretty often, Luna." said VioletBlues, since Luna does deserved to get a little reward for hanging out at the Gilded Bounty bar.

@KageYuuki

meowstic-f.gif

Risa gave a barely visible smirk to herself. Or to the pikachu doll. It was open to interpretation. She put the toy in her inventory, unsure what else to do with it. She didn't want some Banette to come chasing after her, so throwing it out was not an option.

Well, there must be something I can get from here, the Meowstic player thought, stepping to the side to get away from the omnipresent, Pikachu-colored crowd. She felt like there were more people showing up with every passing minute. They seemed to be materializing out of nowhere, likely just logging in after patching the game. Meanwhile, it was about time for Risa to look into this festival event. "System, open the event page for the Pikachu Festival," Risa commanded, and a window appeared in front of her, presenting her with a wall of text and a bunch of Pikachu-themed pictures. It seemed like a long read, especially with all the descriptions of minigames and what not. She started scrolling to the bottom of the window, skimming through the information on the event in search of any useful event items.

Right, so there are some consumable items up ahead, they could be pretty helpful, Risa planned, after spotting something of interest somewhere in the middle of the long list. She looked away from the event window, back at the crowd of yellowness. The army of Pikachu and Pikachu-cosplaying people was still on the streets, filling them with the cheerful sounds of chatter. Risa looked around for the stand that sold said consumable items, but instead, something else got her attention.

Most people were running chaotically from one spot to another and checking out different stands, but one player seemed to be looking for a party. Risa spotted the Froslass gijinka, who even seemed to be her level. Now that was an opportunity. The event could always wait, meanwhile finding people was not always that easy. She remembered her last party, where half of the people were simply leeching, and the others... The woman shivered and dropped the thought, only coming to the conclusion that she really needed to find capable players to team up with.

Risa walked up to the Froslass gijinka and greeted her with a small bow. "I would be up for some dungeons or farming. What do you have in mind?" she asked, before giving System the command to open up the queue window, so she could search for the right party.

@FancyKiddo

absol.gif

Luna offered Violet a slight smile as she finally caught a brief moment to chat. "Yeah, a drink sounds pretty nice. Just the usual I guess," The Absol chuckled, revealing fangs as she waved off the offer of checking out yet another Pikachu themed stall. "I'll pass on the Pikachu stuff, too much yellow for one day." Against all the vibrant colors from the festival, her pale complexion couple with pure white hair and kimono made her look almost ghostly. Which, all things considered, worked rather well with being a dark type Pokemon.

The mention of the Absol themed item Violet had made caught Luna's attention. Not to mention, it was free. (Always a bonus in her mind) "Aw, that's really nice of you Violet. I appreciate it," she said, offering the Florges a smile. "How are you even making all of this stuff anyway? I've always wondered about that."

@Blackrose7

florges-blue.gif

As VioletBlues gave Luna her usual drink, she just ended up smiling at her. Since Luna was always a great friend/customer to talk to here, because most of the customers would just ask her for their drinks and leave, or try to hit on her by wanting to go on a date.

"Your welcome, Luna. Since I just wanted to show my gratitude towards you being a loyal customer to our beloved bar." said VioletBlues, since she did ended up giving Luna a welcome gift when she first came to the Gilded Bounty bar. "How I am able to make all of this stuff is my little secret, and there is also new quests on the guild's quest board. So you might want to go take a look at that once you're done with your drink, Luna."

The Gilded Bounty's quest board has always been managed by a Haunter and Milotic player; since both of them are able to do that, because of their mod status.

@KageYuuki

Blackrose7 said:

florges-blue.gif

As VioletBlues gave Luna her usual drink, she just ended up smiling at her. Since Luna was always a great friend/customer to talk to here, because most of the customers would just ask her for their drinks and leave, or try to hit on her by wanting to go on a date.

"Your welcome, Luna. Since I just wanted to show my gratitude towards you being a loyal customer to our beloved bar." said VioletBlues, since she did ended up giving Luna a welcome gift when she first came to the Gilded Bounty bar. "How I am able to make all of this stuff is my little secret, and there is also new quests on the guild's quest board. So you might want to go take a look at that once you're done with your drink, Luna."

The Gilded Bounty's quest board has always been managed by a Haunter and Milotic player; since both of them are able to do that, because of their mod status.

@KageYuuki
absol.gif

Luna could only chuckle as she took a sip from her drink, "Mmm, trade secret, eh? That's no fun." A playful smile crossed the Absol's lips after an attempt at pretending to pout. The Luna seen around friends vs the one found in combat were like night and day. With a friend like VioletBlues, she tended to be laid back and joking. In a battle she became cold and ruthless.

Perhaps it came with being a dark type, she didn't know.

"I was wondering if any new quests had cropped up yet," she mused, glancing over at one of the guild's bulletin boards. "Feeling like running off for a quick job at some point today?" Luna's dark eyes moved back over to the Florges player, "Quests seem to go better with more than one player."

florges-blue.gif

"Hey. You wouldn't like it if you had to tell your little secret, Luna, and you would also end up being very surprise on how I am able to make all of that stuff anyway." said VioletBlues. Since she has a secret room filled with a bunch of automatic sewing machines, and a little area for her to create her accessories in the Gilded Bounty guild. Because VioletBlues is one of the richest players in Pokemon Link, and Bouncer also doesn't know about that secret room being build in the guild to begin with.

"Also I said that there are new quests on the guild's quest board now, and quests are indeed fun with more players. But sometimes, the strong players ended up ruining the fun for the weak player; since they are a bunch of jerks or they don't mean to do that." said VioletBlues, since she is stronger than Luna.

@KageYuuki

absol.gif

Luna couldn't help but quirk an eyebrow at VioletBlue's response. It seemed the player was a little more distracted by the packed bar than she originally thought. "Just a 'no' would have sufficed, Violet . . . " She shook her head before finishing her drink. Yes, she was about ten levels lower than the other player, but leveling up in this game was a bit of a bitch to say the least. Luna just didn't have that kind of time to sink into grinding for that kind of stuff. Needless to say she didn't care for being reminded about her considerably lower level compared to the rest of the players in the room. "But whatever," She stood and paid for the drink. "I think I'm going to look to see if there are any good quests and head out. I'll catch you later."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back