• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon GO!!! Team Battle Royale! [Assassin Game OPEN NOW!]

TsukikoMoon

Miraculous
This is the year 2016, the time of the century that people had crazed about one thing - Pokémon GO!

Pokémon GO had brought many to the fandom of Pokémon, it is now practiced not only by those who had been a trainer for years but it had been known to the extent of the whole world!

You, a player that wants to catch em all was suddenly summoned to this Team Battle Royale!

You are chosen by your Team leader, to represent your team on this friendly match!

But, is it as friendly as it seem? Beware, there are suspicious individual within your teammates...

There are rumors that Team Rocket is lurking among you and trying to steal your Pokémons!

Not only that, there is another Team with different mission had also infiltrated within your ranks!

Find out the traitors in your Team, as you try to win this Battle Royale!

AG Basics

*recommended for new players

What is an Assassin Game (AG)?

- It is a game, in which a General Manager (GM or sometimes called "Host") creates a series of roles for players to step into and complete a goal. This is a very basic, bare-bones definition of the game.

Ok, thats cool. Now, mind being a bit more helpful?

- Sure, generally an AG involves two sides: The Assassins and the villagers. The Assassins are a small group of players who typically have a goal of killing the villagers. The villagers are a group of large players who typically have a goal of killing off the Assassins. Since no one knows who is who for sure, they have to try their best to figure it out with a combination of logic and abilities. Now, I can tell you in my game if the number of players reach a decent amount, there will be extra factions with goals unknown to you - So not everything will be black and white.

Anyway, for this game and most other games, we will be using a day system. This means that players have 24 hours, from the start of the in-game "day", to do whatever they want to for the entire day, then I will create a neat little post to tell you all about it.

So, where does this all happen? I don't think I can shout at my computer screen to talk to the other people… or can I?

- Sorry, but I won't be that easy. Plus, if you shout at them, they will shout back. Anyway, we will have this thread called the Discussion thread where players can talk about anything related to the game. From suspicious people (DON'T ACCEPT FREE CANDY FROM STRANGERS) to the events of the following day. The Discussion thread is also where I will post any information I have to give you, like updates and the Daily Post (that I mentioned before). Plus, as you will read later on, I use a system that only lets you use your special abilities if you post a certain amount each day, so I recommend checking this thread out and posting, cause it will make both you and me happy!

Ah, I think I'm getting it now. But I heard people yelling about this thing called a lynch. Whats up with that?

- Don't mind them, they are just upset that you awesome new people get to talk with me and they don't. Anyway, that lynch thing is kind of a big deal! Each day, you can lynch a player by voting for them. You can see my lynching rules later on, but for now thats all you really need to know.

Sweet, anything else I should know?

- Well, I recommend reading the rest of my rules and asking me any questions you have about them, so I can inform you before the game starts - but always feel free to ask me questions during the course of the game. If I can't answer you, I'll just tell you that - no harm in asking. I will recommend you ask me questions via Private Messaging, so I can see your question right away.

- Turn on Private Messaging. I can't give you a role if you don't have it on. If I can't send you a role when the game starts, its a pain for both you and me!

- Information is a big deal in these games. Don't just go running around telling every stranger everything about your role - They could be your enemy!

- Make sure you are active. Not only does becoming inactive really hurt your chances to win the game, active players dislike inactive players and might even go out of their way to kill you for being inactive! Being active doesn't require much, just post a few times in the discussion thread, vote, and use your abilities.

- Its a game. Enjoy yourself and try your best.

Rules

1. Adhere to RPNation Rules.
  2. This is a PM game so communication outside the DT is allowed.
  3. Beware of lies.
  4. Keep spam to minimum.
  5. The dead do not talk.
  6. There is no posting requirement.
  7. Everyone is required to vote everyday.
  8. Typeshots and screenshots of rolesheets are not allowed.
  9. I can change several rules if the setting asks for it.
  10. GM's word is law.

Teams/Goals

• Team Instinct/Mystic/Valor
    Win the Battle Royale and defeat the Team Rocket member!
  • You will have two Pokémons, one for defend and one for attack!
  • Secret abilities based on your character!

[*]Team Rocket

• Do the final blow to a Pokémon and capture them!
  • You can use the captured Pokémon once!
  • Team Rocket secret ability!

[*]Team [secret]

• Complete your secret mission without being found!
  • You will have two Pokémons, one for defend and one for attack!
  • Secret abilities based on your character!

System Mechanics

1. There are Team Rockets and Team [secret] hidden within your ranks.
  2. Each trainer have 2 Pokémons as starters, type of Pokémons is random and not related to Teams.
  3. There could be hint about the trainer with the Pokémon they received.
  4. Please PM me to assign a Pokémon to be in defend
  5. Trainers who does not assign a Pokémon to be in defend will have their Pokémons attacked in random with higher hit points.
  6. Each trainer may use attack/skills on whomever they want.
  7. Each Pokémon have a normal attack and special attack.
  8. A special attack of the same Pokémon cannot be used twice in a row.
  9. Once every two days, people might vote for a person to have a hint of them revealed.
  10. Description of the trainer will be used on the day posts, so pay attention to details.
  11. Everyone has a personal goal.
  12. The best way to win this is to work as a team. Communication is needed
  13. If you read this, then write Pikachu somewhere in your post.
  14. No One GMV is allowed.
  15. Skill(s) > Reveal hint
  16. If you are inactive for 2 days, your Pokémons will start going wild on the third day
  17. This is a royal battle, so expect your Pokémons to be hit and faint.
  18. Receiving a hit doesn't mean your Pokémon will faint. It takes three normal attacks to make a Pokémon faint depending on the type of attack and Pokémons.
  19. When attacking please write the trainer name of the Pokémons you want to attack, trainer names does not equal to username.

Last edited by a moderator:
Player list -

Team Instinct

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Team Mystic

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Team Valor

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
@CellistCat606 Yeah sure, but your team name and trainer name, and your pokemons will all be decided by me.

Can you help me invite your friends?

I actually made this before the update and now the update made my formatting ruined and idk how to fix it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back