Pokemon Gijinkas of New York (& Their Owners)

Are human x gijinka relationships considered taboo? Or are these humans okay with breeding with kinda human animals?

Oh! And why seven moves?

Indeed. I have a horde of pics. And am always finding more.

I just haven't yet found that spark of inspiration that explodes into a character, yet.

On one hand, @cabbageshark criminality idea is certainly very enticing to attempt to join along in. Yet at the same time, for balances sake, so to too does the idea of being a good guy.

And that damned "are you a boy or girl?" debacle...

That debacle is a toughie. Good luck.

I'm making a male owner and a female Gijinka. And they aren't going to be romantically involved.

Lol not good guy. I meant guy on the other side of the belief spectrum. Pro-team mankind. Though I doubt I would be able to help myself from adding an extremist twist.

That makes it easier. For the sake of balance. I shall create a male.

@shadowdude505

What is the pokemon of your gijinka?

Gardevoir

@cabbageshark I've updated the battle part on the Gijinka sheet. Your character is still accepted, but I'll need you to update it by describing your character's fighting style and the moves that she tends to use.

hmm a legendary with no set gender where is professor oak to ask it are you a boy or a girl

Lol I think mewtwo would make an amusing female given that he is often portrayed and reffered to as a male.

well i have two good pics for Darkrai one male one female so yeah having a hard time picking lol but female mewtwo would be intresting

Lol it would also be amusing to see you take the non gender to heart and make it asexual wherein its sole method of reproduction is via cell division :P

Lol I meant darkrai. Sorry. I knew that xD

Still. Same situation. And dark natured women are fun to play.

Ha!!!

Now that would be something to see!

more the character would just be sterile one legendary even spliced s o no reproduction and i think i may go with female i have some fun ideas for her

and lol dugtrio

I had thought about Zekrom... he is a snazzy dresser.

Bit I think he may be disqualified. And I prefer to use common pokemon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back