• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Falling Stars (closed)

Arael

Resident Old Guy
tumblr_n9rhdwCcEJ1r7tm2fo1_250.gif

Open Roles:
The Ace Trainer X1: Open, The Researcher: Open, The Coordinator: Open

Name: (For obvious reasons)
Nickname(s): (Optional)
Hometown: Ex: Sunyshore City, Sinnoh
Sinnoh
Appearance: (Picture or Description)
Personality:
Starter pokemon:
Role: (Ex, The researcher, The coordinator)
Theme song: (Because it's fun)
Battle Theme: (Also Fun)

Last edited:

• General Information

Evan Lawless
    "Just call me Law, only my family calls me Evan."
    f5e1db5ef8140670cfa6f6468b9f85c7.jpg

"Actually I'm an attack helicopter."

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
    "Weirdos.."

Hometown:
    Hearthome City, Sinnoh

Role:
    The Ace Trainer

398650_1268751189198_full.jpg
Name: Devin Ayton
Orentation: Hetero
Hometown: Solaceon Town
Role: Ace Trainer X1
Personality: Devin is a determined pokemon trainer who wants to become the champion of the sinnoh region and won't settle for anything less. He's a nice person when not battling and really likes seeing different pokemon.
Battle style: Devin battles in a more set back fundamental style. He opts to set up for most of his fights using status moves and buffs.
Fav type: Fighting
Least fav type: Bug
Appearance: Devin likes to walk around with a red backpack and is usually seen in a dark hoodie he's 6'3 and 215 pounds.
Battle theme:

Theme song: doesn't really have one.

Pokemon: Riolu given to him By his Dad,
-Riolu-by-Bukoya-Star-pokemon-37443324-876-807.jpg

I'm thinking that it would take a while for riolu to get used to Devin so it would take a while to get a lucario

Tell me if I need to change anything

Last edited:

Klarrissa Beid

Basics
Nickname(s): Klay
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Hometown: Iki Town, Alola. She moved to Hearthome, Sinnoh when she was 11,

Appearance
She is 5'9".
She weighs 143 lbs.
Her hair goes all the way down to her knees
99% of the time, she's wearing a hat.
She uses glasses & contacts to see. Her actual eye color is brown, though she has contacts of many colors, including orange, green, and blue.
She usually wears pants and long dresses or skirts, though occassionally shell wear shorts.
She wears hearing aids, although they are not always visible.

Personality
Klay is a huge extrovert. She loves meeting new people as well as interacting with people she already knows. She almost always has something to talk about and she's also a great listener, if you ever need someone to talk to. She's also an extremely optimistic person, believing that the cup is not only halfway full, but will eventually fill itself back up. Everything makes her happy, and as such she likes to spread her happiness to others. you can count on her to do whatever she can to cheer someone up when they're down.

Klay is also talented, creative, and intelligent. Despite her obvious impairedness in both eyesight and hearing, Klay has an audiovisual eidetic memory, meaning anything she both sees and hears, she'll remember it perfectly. As you'd expect, due to this, she's able to learn very quickly and as such she has a huge love of learning. In addition, she also has perfect pitch, both of which help her out with the arts. She is very much arts-oriented and there's nothing she loves more than music, art, and dance. The arts also display just how hard-working she is, as her internal skills only helped her in the beginning, and it took her years and years of practice to get to the point she's at now. She plays multiple instruments (violin, trumpet, piano), has an 3 octave range in her chest voice, paints, draws, and cooks(she sees it as edible art), like and angel, and can dance no matter the situation she's put in.

Speaking of movement, Klay is very much hyperactive. She's very much an insomniac, having troubles with both going to sleep and staying asleep and is always tired. Despite this, she can never stop moving, ranging from just drumming her fingers, to full out dancing in the middle of the path.

Taught to never tell a lie and to speak what's on her mind, Klay is also one of the most honest and blunt people you would ever meet. She says whatever's on her mind without hesitation. Fortunately she would never hurt a fly and would never say anything mean on purpose. This does lead to some problems, though, as sometimes how something is perceived is different than how it was meant to be perceived. However, if she does happen to hurt your feelings, just let her know and she'll immediately apologize.

Pokemon related Stuff
Pokemon
Pokemon related Stuff
Popplio

Role: The Coordinator

Themes
Theme song

Battle Theme
IDK

Arael Arael

Last edited:
Name: Liliana Echavarria
Nickname(s): Lil, Lily, and anything other characters may want to call her.
Hometown: Solaceon Town, Sinnoh
Appearance: She has short brown hair and brown eyes. She's about 5' 6" (167 cm) and weighs around 144 lbs (65 kg). She's very expressive, so one can always tell what she's thinking based on the faces she makes. You can usually see her wearing shirts and hoodies that are a few sizes too large for her (i.e.: Stuff she's stolen from her younger brother).
Personality: She's shy at first, but quickly warms up to friendly people. She can be a bit forgetful, carefree, and scattered brained, but she's very sincere and doesn't hesitate to help out. She's not very assertive, and tends to go along with other people's ideas and puts her own needs aside in favor of someone else's; this can sometimes set her back as she ends up prioritizing other people's needs before her own. Although she mixes things up often, she's very intelligent and knows some odd, but sometimes useful, information. However, when someone threatens her Pokémon or friends she'll put aside her nervous nature to defend the ones she loves. She may not have the makings of a great trainer, but she is reliable and loyal.
History: She grew up in Solaceon Town. It was quiet and peaceful, but had its moments. Her parents were away often as they were part of the Sinnoh's police force and were called out to deal with a mysterious organization called Team Galactic. To avoid her loneliness, she decided to help out the local daycare with the Pokémon they took in. As she grew older, she learned more and more about Pokémon. Liliana became fascinated with each and every new species that was discovered and decided to study them all. The daycare owners, as well as her own parents, were very supportive of her decision. As a parting gift, the daycare owners gave Liliana a egg to take with her. Before long, it hatched into a Shinx. Armed with her new partner Pokémon, Liliana has set out to study and help Pokémon all over Sinnoh.
Starter Pokémon: A male Shinx named Tiki
latest

Role: The Researcher
Theme Song:

Battle Theme:

"I am the cutest papaya"

Attachments

• Maybe df.jpg
    Maybe df.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
398650_1268751189198_full.jpg
Name: Devin Ayton
Orentation: Hetero
Hometown: Solaceon Town
Role: Ace Trainer X1
Personality: Devin is a determined pokemon trainer who wants to become the champion of the sinnoh region and won't settle for anything less. He's a nice person when not battling and really likes seeing different pokemon.
Battle style: Devin battles in a more set back fundamental style. He opts to set up for most of his fights using status moves and buffs.
Fav type: Fighting
Least fav type: Bug
Appearance: Devin likes to walk around with a red backpack and is usually seen in a dark hoodie he's 6'3 and 215 pounds.
Battle theme:

Theme song: doesn't really have one.

Pokemon: Riolu given to him By his Dad,
-Riolu-by-Bukoya-Star-pokemon-37443324-876-807.jpg

I'm thinking that it would take a while for riolu to get used to Devin so it would take a while to get a lucario

Tell me if I need to change anything

Klarrissa Beid

Basics
Nickname(s): Klay
Hometown: Iki Town, Alola. She moved to ____(Haven't decided yet), Sinnoh when she was 11,

Appearance
She is 5'9".
She weighs 143 lbs.
Her hair goes all the way down to her knees
99% of the time, she's wearing a hat.
She uses glasses & contacts to see. Her actual eye color is brown, though she has contacts of many colors, including orange, green, and blue.
She usually wears pants and long dresses or skirts, though occassionally shell wear shorts.
She wears hearing aids, although they are not always visible.

Personality
Klay is a huge extrovert. She loves meeting new people as well as interacting with people she already knows. She almost always has something to talk about and she's also a great listener, if you ever need someone to talk to. She's also an extremely optimistic person, believing that the cup is not only halfway full, but will eventually fill itself back up. Everything makes her happy, and as such she likes to spread her happiness to others. you can count on her to do whatever she can to cheer someone up when they're down.

Klay is also talented, creative, and intelligent. Despite her obvious impairedness in both eyesight and hearing, Klay has an audiovisual eidetic memory, meaning anything she both sees and hears, she'll remember it perfectly. As you'd expect, due to this, she's able to learn very quickly and as such she has a huge love of learning. In addition, she also has perfect pitch, both of which help her out with the arts. She is very much arts-oriented and there's nothing she loves more than music, art, and dance. The arts also display just how hard-working she is, as her internal skills only helped her in the beginning, and it took her years and years of practice to get to the point she's at now. She plays multiple instruments (violin, trumpet, piano), has an 3 octave range in her chest voice, paints, draws, and cooks(she sees it as edible art), like and angel, and can dance no matter the situation she's put in.

Speaking of movement, Klay is very much hyperactive. She's very much an insomniac, having troubles with both going to sleep and staying asleep and is always tired. Despite this, she can never stop moving, ranging from just drumming her fingers, to full out dancing in the middle of the path.

Taught to never tell a lie and to speak what's on her mind, Klay is also one of the most honest and blunt people you would ever meet. She says whatever's on her mind without hesitation. Fortunately she would never hurt a fly and would never say anything mean on purpose. This does lead to some problems, though, as sometimes how something is perceived is different than how it was meant to be perceived. However, if she does happen to hurt your feelings, just let her know and she'll immediately apologize.

Pokemon related Stuff
Pokemon
Swablu

Role: The Coordinator

Themes
Theme song

Battle Theme
IDK

Arael Arael

Name: Liliana Echavarria
Nickname(s): Lil, Lily, and anything other characters may want to call her
Hometown: Solaceon Town, Sinnoh
Appearance: Brown hair and brown eyes
Personality: She's shy at first, but quickly warms up to friendly people. She can be a bit forgetful, carefree, and scattered brained, but she's very sincere and doesn't hesitate to help out. She's not very assertive, and tends to go along with other people's ideas and puts her own needs aside in favor of someone else's; this can sometimes set her back as she ends up prioritizing other people's needs before her own. Although she mixes things up often, she's very intelligent and knows some odd, but sometimes useful, information. However, when someone threatens her Pokémon or friends she'll put aside her nervous nature to defend the ones she loves. She may not have the makings of a great trainer, but she is reliable and loyal.
History: She grew up in Solaceon Town. It was quiet and peaceful, but had its moments. Her parents were away often as they were part of the Sinnoh's police force and were called out to deal with a mysterious organization called Team Galactic. To avoid her loneliness, she decided to help out the local daycare with the Pokémon they took in. As she grew older, she learned more and more about Pokémon. Liliana became fascinated with each and every new species that was discovered and decided to study them all. The daycare owners, as well as her own parents, were very supportive of her decision. As a parting gift, the daycare owners gave Liliana a egg to take with her. Before long, it hatched into a Shinx. Armed with her new partner Pokémon, Liliana has set out to study and help Pokémon all over Sinnoh.
Starter Pokémon: A male Shinx named Tiki
latest

Role: The Researcher
Theme Song:
Battle Theme:

You all are accepted

Is this still open, or only 3 participants?

>group a and group b
:eyes:

Name: Beatrix Riese ("It's a fitting name, wouldn't you say?")
Nickname(s): Bea, Bee, or variants of are what she hears most often. ("Beatrix is a difficult name to spell sometimes.")
Age: 15 ("Sometimes people say that I'm a bit younger than I seem based on my mannerisms, ahaha...")
Gender: Female ("...Do I look like a guy to you? I'm a cute papaya, not a burly watermelon, after all.")
Sexuality: Asexual ("Honestly, I'm not interested in a relationship. Sorry.")
Hometown: Viridian City, Kanto with her mother, but her father lives in Jubilife City, Sinnoh. ("Their jobs don't exactly work all that well together.")

Appearance: Beatrix stands tall at 6'2, but her relatively light weight of 156 pounds makes her a bit of a pushover. She has blue-green eyes, which doesn't pair super super well with the incredibly disheveled silver-violet hair reaching around her elbow if standing straight. Her preferred clothing is a green/white mixed color shirt(with long sleeves, always. she doesn't care if she fries to death, she will always wear long sleeves to protect her arms out of habit) and a similar colored skirt, making it look she's got a dress on instead. Should she opt to wear shorts instead, she pairs it with knee-high socks that are black with gray stripes, and wears basic white shoes. ("As you can probably guess, I'm not a person for having skin visible.")

Personality: Beatrix is more or less something akin to a sage. Knowledgeable, polite, and will practically absorb knowledge like a sponge does water. Despite her politeness, she can be more than a little trigger happy when it comes to doing things without others' input. She's going to insist something be done a certain way, and be quite passive-aggressively overbearing about it if others try not to do things in the way she wants it to be done. Would probably rank Lawful Neutral on an alignment chart. ("I do hope that liking to know about what I get myself into before doing it is alright with you.")

Starter pokemon: Rafflesia the Oddish, Female ("It's most certainly an interesting Pokémon. Fairly strong both Offensively and Defensively.")
Role: Ace Trainer [Presuming one of the other group?] ("I seek knowledge, and I seek strength as well. This sort of role for me is inevitable.")
Theme song: Forest Interlude (DKC2) ("Under most circumstances, being excessively competitive isn't something I am. I do like competitions to some degree, but I'm not obsessed.")
Battle Theme: Road To The LegenD (Sound Voltex III) ("No more holding back! I'll prove to you that I hold my own quite well!")

Last edited:
Name: Furuga Chakahiru
Quote "I'm a cute papaya somewhere"
Nickname(s): Donald
Hometown: Ex: Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Sinnoh
Appearance:
Old pal.png
Personality:
Furuga is a rather droll character to everyone around him. He mainly jokes around whenever the opportunity arises to annoy the hell out of everyone. Chatty until the sun exploded, practically ignores all formality and acts casually unless it's important. While he isn't the most serious person out there he can drop the 'funny man' act to a certain extent. What takes him off into the stars is Pokémon. No matter what Pokémon they are Furuga will eagerly try to learn as much about them as well. Though he can be overly too friendly around Pokémon, such as fawning over Aipom all the time, he does know the signs when a Pokémon is getting angered.

Besides fawning over Pokémon, and being a jokester around people, Furuga mainly enjoys silence. Despite being really talkative he's actually pretty quiet when he wants to be. While being enjoying silence doesn't mean he'll outright tell them to shut up, he can at times be slightly annoyed when he wants it. The one thing that you have to watch out for is his temper. From the quiet, droll Furuga, he can turn into a screeching mess, and jump into the situation too early. This temper however isn't easily flared up, and only does when he sees something the wrong way.

Starter pokemon: A male Aipom that's named Five.
Aipom.png
Role: Researcher
Theme song:

Battle Theme:

Last edited:
"I'm a cute papaya somewhere."

GROUP B

Name: Laforn Silvermoon

Nickname: Angel

Hometown: Celestic Town, Sinnoh

Appearance:
Lux.full.690328.jpg

Personality: Adaptable, Relaxed, charismatic, benevolent, clever, creative, daring, ebullient at times, fair, faithful, helpful, intuitive, observant, sociable, and perceptive.

Starter pokemon:
Ralts (Shiny)

Role: the coordinator

Type of battle style: Beauty and Elegance

Theme song:

Battle theme:

Last edited:
Group B Trainer
Name: Dylan Kraus
Nickname(s): DK (to his family), Dyl (to his friends)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Hometown: Canalave City

cbc49b755c0086f91681b458e2ddb44c--voltage-inc-bad-boys.jpg

Personality: Dylan isn't what you'd call a jerk, but he also isn't the most reserved guy out there. He doesn't harbor any negative feelings towards anyone or want to hurt people, he just speaks, believing that he's being completely honest. Personally, Dylan doesn't say anything that is outright insulting, but reserves himself to snarky comments every once in a while which can tick off the people they're directed at. As for himself, Dylan is a very laid-back guy who doesn't like to stress out over things, which can sometimes result in him refusing to act when he should. Having grown up with a father who took him to the Iron Island often, Dylan has incredible work ethic and always strives to become better than he previously was.

While Dylan doesn't enjoy losing, he can appreciate a good contest where he is able to learn his own strengths and weaknesses, which, in turn, can help him become better. Dylan can appreciate friendships and loves the idea of meeting new people he can battle with and establish bonds with, which is why he isn't aggressive to anyone he barely knows. There is the issue of feeling betrayed, which can make Dylan simply refuse to acknowledge whoever he feels betrayed him until he believes the person has redeemed him/herself.

latest

Rina is a very aggressive Pokemon who loves a good fight and can always get a kick out of violence. She is, however, very socially inept so she struggles with making friends with other Pokemon. As a result of this, Rina developed an addiction to eating, so she spends a lot of her time nagging Dylan for food, cookies especially.

Role: The Ace Trainer

Theme song:

Battle Theme:

"I'm a cute papaya."

Last edited:

• General Information

Rosella Ashewood
    "Just call me Rose, Rosella seems too formal."
    e7a7f20646c850be89e2c0e877215921.jpg

"Actually I'm a Coffeemaker"

Sexual Orientation: Bi-Curious
    "Interested in me?"