Pokemon: Ebony

Actually, that's really good! I'm not to good at digital editing, I just use Paint or a pencil. Thank you so much.

Trainer Name: Annabel Wish

Starting Pokemon: charmander

Primary Type fire

Secondary Type fairy

Tertiary Type dragon

Pokemon Goal master ,nerd

Personality: positive, funny, weird, dorky

Picture:
th

Backstory/motivation: my grandfather is professor oak

How you got your pokemon: my grandpa the one and only professor oak

A little more elaborence on the backstory and how you got your pokemon, usually they are each about a paragraph. Other than that, she is fine!

ok i'm sorry but does anyone in here actualy play pokemon because i have certainly never ever heard of a pokemon who's type is fairy.

It's X and Y. I'm sure we all play Pokemon. Stop your criticizing please. You look like a child.

Trainer name: Aj Miller

Starting pokemon: Croagunk

Primary type: Fighting

Secondary type: poison

Tertiary type: Dark

pokmon goal: become the best fighting type master.

Personality: usually stays away from people but is a good friend. Aj is always ready for a fight even if he thinks he will lose. strategic in physical moves and a quick thinker. Aj is a good sport when it comes to battling though and rarely smiles.

Picture: .

images

Backstory: Aj got his croagunk a year ago when it was his time to start a journey from his father. He trained his croagunk to the best of his ability to even beat his dad in a battle. but he did not travel becase he promised to wait for his younger brother to get his pokemon so they can travel together. when tragedy happened just a couple months ago Aj was left with no family and no home. He bought a tent and started training to become the best for his brother.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back