• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Delta Emerald

ngalili

No, don't ask me to write something serious here
Sign up: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/pokemon-delta-emerald-sign-up.329359/#post-7806238
Search for the interest check if you want to

Brrrrroooommmmm
The noises from the truck annoyed Guy, but life is life, so he had to be in the back of the truck.
The truck was full of boxes, all labeled "The Pokemon Moving Company". Guy opened one of the boxes, to find it was full of Ditto dolls. One of them was blue. Wrrrooosh! The truck stopped. Guy quickly opened the doors. "Guy! We're here, honey! It must be tiring riding with out things in the moving truck. Well, this is Littleroot Town. How do you like it? This is our new home! It has a quaint feel, But it seems to be an easy place to live, don't you think? And you get your own room, Guy! Go inside and see it!" Said Guy's mom. Guy opened the door to the house, which wasn't big. He saw a kitchen and a TV. No room here. He went up the stairs that were located at the northest wall of the house. "Ahh, everything I needed. A bed, TV, and a PC. Gotta write some stuff on the rulebook!" Rule number one: Open the menu with X. Rule number two: Save in the menu. "Wait... Mom? Where are you gonna sleep?" Guy's mom went up the stairs. "Umm..."

Please no OOC or sign up here. This is the RP thread, not the Sign-up or Interest check.

1288cc0b4a739ac2632c9ae2b74e75d0--hot-anime-anime-guys.jpg
Name: Kit
Items: PokeNav Plus, Potion
Hometown: Sootopolis City
Origin region: Alola
Dislikes: Sinnoh and Unova regions, evil Teams
Anything else: PIZZA
Huh? Kit glanced across the serene lake at the heart of Sootopolis City where a giga meteor sunk. A shadow swept past the sun, and everything else, for a brief moment. But it was as quickly gone. Glancing around the walled rune city, he ached at not having his Alolan Pokémon anymore, as they were stolen by some random Team grunt. Argh, Mimikyu and Klefki! He thought with nostrils flaring, I don't want a Hoenn starter!? Aw man, I have to start all over. I have to, I'm getting them back.

His mom dropped him off here by mistake and had long gone before they realized it. He shielded his eyes from the bright shining sun. Hm. Definitely. She's not coming back. Kit glanced at the Sootopolis Gym, having heard that Juan only gives out water-type starters. Just what he needed to Dive from here.

Kit's arms dangled. That's gonna take forever!

Guy walked out of his house, checking every single meter in the Littleroot Town. "This is proffesor birch's house. He should be at his lab, so I don't need to wake up everyone. I mean, it's 8 o'clock. AM." Guy ran to the proffesor's lab, and slammed the doors open. "Proffesor birch? I want to get a pokemon!" There was no light in there. Shrrreeek! The doors closed behind him. "Hello! I am Proffesor Juniper! I am replacing Birch while he is exploring the tall grass, and finding useful information about pokemon!" Guy didn't admit the fact that when the doors closed it made him jump. "Can you give me a pokemon?" Guy asked. "No, but my assistant Bianca can. She's at petalburg gym, taking on the leader right now." Juniper answered. "I don't want your pokemon! They are probably hilariously weak!" Guy walked out of the lab, with a bad mood. "He reminds me of someone I once met. His name was..." (I'm not telling cause why should I make up a name just for the unova playable canons)

Kit enters the Sootopolis Gym. He waltzes up to Juan and wastes no time explaining his predicament and stolen Pokémon. Having a preference for Steel, he chooses Piplup and nicknames it Leon.

wu5WC8e.gif

giphy.gif

piplup_used_bubble__by_light_fox-d4m8es3.png

"Hey Mr. 8th-badger, final Gym leader," Kit says to Juan.
"If I beat you in a starter battle with my Piplup, lend me and Leon a ride to Littleroot Town, yea? Don't wimp out!"

"He-Help me!" Guy heard a voice coming from route 101. "Help! There is someone being chased by a pokemon! What should we do? what should we do?" A little girl stood at the entrance to route 101. "I'll go, kid!" Guy ran to the man. "Help! There is a pokemon in the bag! Take one!" Guy opened a bag that was lying on the floor. There were three pokeballs in there. They had labels on them - Treecko, the Gecko pokemon. Torchic - the Chick pokemon. Mudkip - the Mud pokemon. Guy took Mudkip's pokeball. there was a zigzagoon chasing the man. Guy sent out mudkip. "Mudkip! use water gun!" "Zoon! Zigzagoon!" Zigzagoon used tackle. "Mudkip! Brine!" Zigzagoon fainted. "Wo- Woah! How did Mudkip learn those moves?!" The man asked. "I just told him moves I knew." Guy answered. "Oh! Almost forgot! I'm proffessor birch! So you're Guy! Well, you certaintly are your father's child." Birch got up from the grass. "You should keep that pokemon. It seems it has a very close bond with you. Take this." Birch gave Guy a rainbow stone with a weird symbol imprinted on it. "This is a swampertite. Once your mudkip evolves into swampert, give it the swampertite to hold, and you'll find out what it does. It doesn't work with only the swampertite though, you need a special little thing to use it. The strongest trainer of hoenn should tell you more about it." Guy retrieved mudkip. "Strongest trainer of hoenn? You mean Steven Stone?" Guy learned a little about hoenn while in the truck. "No, he was the former champion. Wallace defeated him. So wallace is the new champion." Birch replied. Guy ran off into route 101. "Wait! I need to meet you at my lab! Come by ASAP!"

tumblr_mamiazc5ks1rzpynio8_250.gif

The Sootopolis gym was freezing, to be honest. There were wooden stairs and tiled ice for obstacle courses. Juan, unfazed, raised a brow and gave Kit a long glance over, speaking, "I use splendid waterpower."

"Since you chose Piplup, I will choose Turtwig... and Mudkip, because why not?"

They emerge in a flash. Kit's smile twitches.

This is unlike any starter battle he's had, but that becomes precisely the reason he's getting excited. Why Juan would give him a harder time than anybody, Kit had no clue. "Cmon, Leon. Show me what you got ... "

Piplup chatters with naive delight, bee-lining about in a train of rising bubbles. As it was Level 5 (and only knew STAB moves), Kit surmised that it had one move, Bubble.

"Turtwig. Absorb!" Juan pointed right at Kit, grabbing air with a fist. "Mudkip, go! Water Gun!"

"Leon, dodge and use Bubble!"

- - A few minutes later ... - -

Turtwig and Mudkip lie flat on their backs, with squiggly spirals for eyes. They faint completely and retreat to their Pokéballs. Juan lowered his head with respect, slightly bowing. Kit cradled a terribly weakened Piplup in his arms and treated him quickly with a Potion. "There, there, Leon. You were astounding! I'm glad I chose you."

Piplup squeals, feeling much more energetic like before. It is much stronger, raised by one level.

"I sense a torrential battle with you in the near future ... " Juan said this in a pleased tone. "Very well. I do believe I owe you a flight to Littleroot Town. Ah! But first, there is someone you should see. Let us Dive under Sootopolis."

Guy continued to the lab. the lights were on this time, and Juniper was gone. Birch checked science stuff in his PC. He didn't notice Guy. "Umm, Proffesor?" Guy waited for the proffesor's answer. "AH! Oh my, Guy, you sure scared me!" Birch laughed. "So I called you for one reason and one reason only. I want you to have this Pokedex." Birch handed Guy a weird red machine that looked like a calculator. "A Pokedex? What is this?" Guy examined the Pokedex. "This Pokedex is a tool used to collect data about Pokemon. I borrowed it from someone with a black dragon. No, was it white? I don't remember. Well, he gave up on it, so check the data if you want to, and then reset the Pokedex." Guy checked the Pokedex. OT: N | DATA: 87% | DEX: UNOVA "Cool." Guy answered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back