Pokemon | δ | Team Delta

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]Onions are the best veggie in the world though .

[/QUOTE]
Really? Mine was a tomato...then it became a fruit. I've yet to pick a favorite vegetable since-.-

well my choice of the onion is because it goes with so many dishes ,fruit idk i'm not much of a fruit person beside the standard Apple,Banana,Orange ...

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]CORN FOREVER

[/QUOTE]
Corn is a grain, sweetie.

Anyway, my cousins came over, so I have have to entertain them. We're playing Mao:)

AND TOMATO IS A FRUIT

CORN FOREVER

I'm at a library.....about to read books....and eventually watch Twilight for the first time in my life tonight

I read the first twilight book cause my friend suggested it to me. It was okay. Not extremely good, but not as bad as many make it out to be. Just like a normal chick flick-.-

Never watched the movie, but I liked the song Christina Perri sang for it...

In eighth grade they started to play it on our trip to Maryland but like not even five minutes in (probably cause of the six guys right behind me screaming boo) they changed it to White Chicks or whatever that movie is called lol

It was funny the way most of my friends are guys. They kept shouting insults...it was quite funny :3

I've never really had an interest in the books or movie but now I kinda want to watch the movie. I was at the library I said why not. They had two copies xD

@Nenma Takashi

Members of Team Delta aren't allowed their own pokemon. If they need pokemon they will be supplied with StarBursted ones. I'd also like more fleshed out bio that gives a better idea of things such as why he's with Delta, how he joined up, and what his life was like.

@QuirkyAngel - I hope you don't mind my escape... Lol.

@IVIasterJay - If you'd like to have a Delta Grunt or something see Siibuna, or if someone else is in Canalave to see Siibuna, please do so.

Otherwise, I'll wait a few days before posting part 2 again.

cremora said:
@QuirkyAngel - I hope you don't mind my escape... Lol.
@IVIasterJay - If you'd like to have a Delta Grunt or something see Siibuna, or if someone else is in Canalave to see Siibuna, please do so.

Otherwise, I'll wait a few days before posting part 2 again.
Lol. I don't mind.^^

Though you missed running into Lucas-kun, you'll probably meet more interesting characters=P

@cremora

Lavender Town is quite a ways away from Canalave City. If that is where she is going please allow for travel time. The events taking place there will have ended long before Sii gets there.

@QuirkyAngel

I was literally going to have a picnic basket appear in my next post. Bravo for plot convenience. Just don't go magicking anything too outlandish onto the island (in case Cel starts making wishes for rocket launchers).

So I found this awesome AMV, probably one of the best I've ever seen. The song is also Keith's theme as of this moment.

[media]

[/media]

IVIasterJay said:
@cremora
Lavender Town is quite a ways away from Canalave City. If that is where she is going please allow for travel time. The events taking place there will have ended long before Sii gets there.

@QuirkyAngel

I was literally going to have a picnic basket appear in my next post. Bravo for plot convenience. Just don't go magicking anything too outlandish onto the island (in case Cel starts making wishes for rocket launchers).

So I found this awesome AMV, probably one of the best I've ever seen. The song is also Keith's theme as of this moment.

[media]

[/media]
Oh, she won't. I don't imagine whatever mysterious force brought her to the island would allow anything dangerous. Maybe alcohol...

Besides that, Oly's not the type to depend on voodoo magic. She talks with her fist xD

@IVIasterJay

I'm curious...do you actually have a plot for the side story?

QuirkyAngel said:
Oh, she won't. I don't imagine whatever mysterious force brought her to the island would allow anything dangerous. Maybe alcohol...
Besides that, Oly's not the type to depend on voodoo magic. She talks with her fist xD

@IVIasterJay

I'm curious...do you actually have a plot for the side story?
Oh, don't worry about that, there'll be plenty to drink in a bit. It's just a fun little side story, but I do have minor ideas about what I want to fit into it.

Uhh... Sii is in Canalave City? Oly set up shop secretly just outside of it. I don't know how you got Lavender Town. Isn't Sinnoh still controlled by Delta? That was the information that got Siibuna in trouble with the butler.

cremora said:
... She looked about the city as she went, searching for Help Wanted signs, or a volunteer clinic like the one she remembered in Lavender Town.
Sorry, I read this and assumed she was thinking of going there. And yes, Sinnoh is still controlled by Delta, though their presence is less than what it is in Johto/Kanto (partly because Sinnoh is just further away partly because they already got most of what they wanted from the region.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back