Pokemon | δ | Team Delta

QuirkyAngel said:
@IVIasterJay
What happened to Sabrina?
Nothing. She is just sensing that something is wrong. She hasn't acted on anything.

Also, I corrected that part of the post to say she was in Saffron instead of in Levender/Vermillion/whateverIhadbefore.

Kinzu Hekmatyar]thankie now to think of a post to get my own ball a rolling . [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
Yep. Or you can post in the side story. Jay has it up:)

If anyone wants to interact with any of my characters in the extra episode, just say so and I'll have them fall out of the sky near their character. I'll probably throw Maurice and Cel in later on either way.

Also, no one on the island has anything they had on them besides their clothes. No pokemon or weapons, and any attempts of violence towards another person throws both people flying back.

QuirkyAngel said:
Cause Delta doesn't want ppl to see what Keith's doing. It's just the ppl outside on the streets that are asleep...
Unless their home is air-tight, everyone within the city is asleep.

-totally did not get alerts-

QuirkyAngel said:
Here’s my business card.
/clapping

Best line ever

All that seriousness. BAM. Here's my card

Plus she's so hungry she said Celery xD !

@Deadkool

FFp22loYuQU9.jpg

April: Your job is to build stuff for the Resistance so don't get distracted.

lol

Poor Rianne.....Celebi, Cresselia, and Darkrai? Poor little child....all she wanted to keep her two friends safe xD

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]lol
Poor Rianne.....Celebi, Cresselia, and Darkrai? Poor little child....all she wanted to keep her two friends safe xD

[/QUOTE]
April's only asking for info...but if Rianne finds them, that would be great too^^

lol I have no idea xD

Darkrai she could probably find information on....cause wasn't Jay there with him?

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]lol I have no idea xD
Darkrai she could probably find information on....cause wasn't Jay there with him?

[/QUOTE]
Yep! Jay probably knows. If you can weedle information out of him, without being obvious, that would be great help for April...or steal his journal ;D

She could probably ask.....if she's feeling like dying that day....she just wanted to keep her head down....talking to important people was not part of her plan lol

She'd feel like she's dying from nerves if she ever got the courage to try and ask about them xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back