Pokemon | δ | Team Delta

hqdefault.jpg

I'm going to just try and keep the RP chugging along until I can get the time to push for new members and renewed activity.

I expect the IC side to be slow for a while while I work out time constraints and try to get new people to join. To counteract that, I'm wondering if those already participating in the RP would be interested in having the first of a planned many non-canon side stories involving all of our IC characters being placed into various fun and entertaining situations?

The first side story would involve characters being transported to a deserted island and having to deal with each other while there (hopefully without killing each other). Think of it as the RP's summer/beach episode. The events would be non-canon and have loosened rules and standards, but I might occasionally throw fun little bits of pseudo-canon things into the mix just to play with the situation.

IVIasterJay said:
The first side story would involve characters being transported to a deserted island and having to deal with each other while there (hopefully without killing each other). Think of it as the RP's summer/beach episode. The events would be non-canon and have loosened rules and standards, but I might occasionally throw fun little bits of pseudo-canon things into the mix just to play with the situation.
...which characters? I have a lot of them. And they'll all respond differently to being transported to a deserted island.=P

I know this would be cheating but I really wanna drop my characters to help Steven -.-

Stupid Keith...

QuirkyAngel said:
...which characters? I have a lot of them. And they'll all respond differently to being transported to a deserted island.=P
The side episodes are completely optional, and you can choose which of your characters participate, however many or few as you want.

QuirkyAngel said:
I know this would be cheating but I really wanna drop my characters to help Steven -.-
Stupid Keith...
Steven is in hot water, that's for sure. Hopefully he has a plan to deal with his situation.

QuirkyAngel said:
I hope so. I don't want him to die. (:'()
Btw, how far is Lucas from Oly and co.?
Not far, and he's not very quiet either. Regigigas was listening to them train and decided it would be best for him to hide just in case. It's tough for a giant to find a good hiding spot (he must hate hide and seek).

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]i'll just lurk til i find a opening ,cause i'm fairly confused .

[/QUOTE]
What are you confused about?

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]Well i mean everyone just doing stuff ,i just don't know what i should be doingbyside finishing up polishing my oc mum bio

[/QUOTE]
Lol yeah. My characters are doing whatever. Your character can do whatever she wants...catch pokemon, continue her breeding research, insult a Delta Officer, etc. Didn't Reiki have a past in Lavender town? Well apparently Keith is there and attacking a Resistance Base-.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back