Pokemon Adventures Online Character Creation

Flabbysaurus

The Flabby dinosaur
The story:

Nintendo have made an new technological break through...the NErve gear, a device that makes it seem like your in the real world of whatever game it's running, the release game? Pokemon Adventures online, an online pokemon game, you start of in kanto and make your way to the elite four,they have also added all five generations into Kanto. It was planned to add the other regions however things have changed. One of the head developers for the game has made alterations to the game, and the NErve gear device, people are trapped in the game and now if you die in the game you die in real life and the only way to escape is to challenge and defeat the eight gym leaders and the elite four.

Additional info is on this thread ---www.rpnation.com/index.php?threads/pokemon-adventures-online-pokemon-and-sao-combined.9529/

Rules:

1.No godmodding, pretty self explanatory

2.Please no one liners, I understand sometimes it's hard to write a decent post so they occasional one liner is ok however constant one liners annoy me and cause other people's posts to falter because you are giving them crappy one liner to respond to. A paragraph or more or slightly less is fine.

3.No killing each other, you can't battle and kill someone withouth both their permission and my permission.

4.PG 13 please, kissing is allowed but beyond that is a no go zone for this RP.

5.You may make up to two characters.

6.You can't say you caught a pokemon, I will decide whether you have caught the pokemon you attempted to capture

7. You may pick from one of the original 15 starters, if you really want a pokemon that isn't a starter you have to give a good reason why.

8. Put NErve gear somewhere in your post so I know you've read the rules

Character skelly:

Name: (your characters real full name)

Gamer tag: (your characters in game name, it can still be their real name)

Appearance:(An anime picture real life picture or a description

Personality:(how do they act/behave)

History:(just their general background, this doesn't have to be too long)

Pokemon:(what starter are they picking? Getting their starter will have to be Roleplayed, also if it not one of the original 15 PM about what other one you want)

additional info:(anything else you want to add goes here)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pokemon x Sword Art Online? EPIC!!!

Name: Leibas "Baka" Ofbacca

Gamer tag: Leibacca

330px-Colm.png

Personality: A joker. He tries to make people laugh. He is cheerful most of the time and can't take things seriously. "If there's nothing left to laugh at, laugh at yourself! You'll never be bored!"

History: Like his nickname suggests, he is constantly referred to as an idiot. He does show some signs of intelligence occasionally.

Pokemon:

(male) Snivy "Smugleaf"

(male) Hoothoot "Kurokku"

(male) Shroomish "Kino"

additional info: He plays guitar better than other instruments. He's never done a nuzlocke before he got NErve gear.

Name: Miki Takahashi

Gamer Tag: Miki

Appearance:
809a0a68d41a148f2a534f020622e23e1358136141_full.png

History: She was really bored one day and then she heard about the new game that just came out. She thought it was good enough to at least try out. Her friends kept telling her not to play it but she just ignored them. Miki wanted to stall her purchase for a while, but ended up buying the NErve gear and the game when it was purchasable.

Pokemon: Eevee

Eevee.full.1339159.jpg

Additional Info: She has a little sister that likes to play with her stuff. Miki also has a cat that likes to sleep with her.

(I found this website that has starter pokemon, I thought it would help choosing.)

http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Starter_Pokémon

Name: Dane Arenson

Gamer Tag: Dane

Appearance:

Dane.jpg

Personality: He is generally quiet and doesn't make a good first impression, he takes his while to know people. However once we makes friends, he is loyal and doesn't leave anyone behind. He does have a temper and can explode quite easily, always going over board. When it comes to battle, he prefers to think things through and always tries to have a plan.

History: Dane has always been a gamer, he loves playing games and loved Pokemon because he got to collect Pokemon and make a team. He prefer to have a select few Pokemon instead of collecting a massive amount like other players did. He was really excited to finally live in a real game world with NErve Gear instead of just playing, but he realized how dangerous things were immediately when everyone was trapped. He is very angry towards the game as people could lose their lives and now he wants to get out and stop whoever caused this. He wants freedom, but mostly so he can free the others and kick the butt of whoever let this happen.

Pokemon:

Charmander

004Charmander.png

Additional Info:He wants nothing more to evolve Charmander into a Charizard so he can ride him.

Name: Enomoto Takane

Gamer tag: Ene

Appearance:

Real:

View attachment 15693

Game:

View attachment 15694

History: Enomoto grew up best friends with a girl by the name of Kia, and they did everything together. What Enonoto didn't know was that Kia was suffering from people bullying her and her father abusing her, causing Kia to suffer through depression. One day the girls were cleaning the classroom together, and Kia gave Enomoto her red scarf, right before committing suicide right in front of her, by jumping out of the window. Enomoto was mentally scarred and deeply hurt by this and started to always wear the red scarf no matter the weather. The weather didn't really matter to her anyway, because Enomoto would never come out of her room, always staying locked up in there playing games and drawing, ordering everything online for 2 years. Ene then found out about the NErve gear, and became a beta tester. She had already gotten many pokemon in the game, including one of the legendaries, Articuno.

Her birthday happened to be the day it came out to puplic so her parents brought her to the actual store to buy it and go back home and play it.

Pokemon: Shinx

additional info: She uses flying or electric types usually.

Okay, I feel like this is enough people to start with I will set up the actual rp soon 
Also Ene you're accepted 
Also has everyone looked at the idea thread that has battles and such explained in it ?

Okay, so the actual rp is up the link is here---www.rpnation.com/index.php?threads/pokemon-adventure-online.9886/

Everyone's first post should be them starting up the nerve gear, spawning in and obtaining their starter, once everyone has started it will be revealed that everyone is locked in and it's like nuzlocke etc.

Beta testers will do the same thing, the characters they had in the beta are gone, prucible you will still go to Oak's lab and get your starter of course it will be different as some beta testers were rewarded with a pokemon their choice, plus you still have to make a character 
Sorry if this has caused comfusion for anyone, when the game is revealed to have trapped everyone if your pokemon faints it dies if they all do you die, but unlike nuzlocke you aren't restricted to capturing the first pokemon in each area.

Sadly, no. That and last time I checked, you could only use each city/town's Pokémon Center only once...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back