• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Adventure Kanto 2015

Jetstream

Two Thousand Club
-Alright, listen here. I hope to be as clear as I can for everyone to understand that this RP, is not meant for pokehumans or people can change into pokemon.

-This will be a trainer RP, and as you read; its a Kanto region of 2015. You are allowed to have a pokemon outside of the Kanto region, but it isn't going to be 1: Legendary 2: a Shiny 3:game-wise stat trained 4: OP style and take too long of battling, And too easy battles 5: the Masterball 6: rare candies

-Some may have 6 and lower parties of pokemon, but we are starting out in the beginning; the first 3 pokemon are the Kanto starters. 1st person to pick a pokemon can choose 1/3 of them. Then I'll make a move of choosing.

-For the Charmander pickers: have fun trying to get your Charizard, im sure everyone will probably have one in disposal as well so don't get cocky.

Ok lets get this going.

Last edited by a moderator:
so do we all start in pallet or do we start in whatever home town... and can we start with a pokemon or do we have to get one first

Kiwikat said:
so do we all start in pallet or do we start in whatever home town... and can we start with a pokemon or do we have to get one first
you can do which ever. Since you say something like of being a bug catcher, i wouldnt mind for you having a bug type or any other type. all i know is that im in Pallet right now. You can be in whichever starting city, town, or route. Preferably Pallet, Route 1, Virdian, route2/Viridian forest

yea

I am writing it right now

nope, was just asleep, sorry

Guys I am heading to bed, dont beat the elite 4 without me =)

sorry guys... I had to go do some family stuff. I am sorry I missed alot of stuff... I can has recap?

Noyeh said:
(Than how do you explain 5 moves, the level 57 move and everything that the Zorua can do but is not leveled up enough. You've used Cut, Feint Attack, Sucker Punch, Extrasensory and now Night Daze. What's your thoughts on that?)

How do you know what level Zelda is? Jynna's 16, she's been with Zelda since she was four, meaning they've been together for 12 years. Don't assume a Pokรฉmon is a certain level. I don't assume your Pokรฉmon are a certain level.

explosiveKitten said:
(-.-)

^

|

|

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My bad on that one post. (':3)

(You're not, because I am, Kin (Nincada) is at level 17, my Alita (Pidgey) is level 11, Sprout (Bulbasaur) is level 10 and Syknic (Munchlax) is level 13. It's pretty uneven but it's better than the fracking level 57 Zorua!)

Noyeh said:
(You're not, because I am, Kin (Nincada) is at level 17, my Alita (Pidgey) is level 11, Sprout (Bulbasaur) is level 10 and Syknic (Munchlax) is level 13. It's pretty uneven but it's better than the fracking level 57 Zorua!)

( O.o ) Did you seriously just admit to assuming a pokรฉmon's level? I don't even want to what other things you assume.

Finally....

Listen. Reika, the characters are supposed to be just starting their journey. Like, that day. If Zelda is able to use Night Daze, then she MUST BE level 57, because Zorua do not learn Night Daze until level 57. Which, I get the breeding thing, okay sure, Zelda can know Sucker Punch OR Extrasensory. She can't have both, as she can't have two fathers...

(I assume the world's going to be invaded or ended by a outside source. But 12 years of training pretty much means, your high than 40 and lower than 60, this is a estimation, not an exact science. Like, why isn't Electric effective against Metal, I MEAN! Metal is a conductor for Electricity, this is non-sense!)

I can understand this "assuming" thing, but if you are JUST STARTING your journey, you- she can't know how to use Night Daze. It's just not possible and gives you too much of an advantage.

We're supposed to be just starting. As in first time we stepped out to face the world on our own. If you have been training Zelda for TWELVE YEARS, her level is probably way higher then 12. You have a WAY TOO BIG of an advantage against all of our characters Pokemon! Too many of Zelda's moves are impossible that she could know them. I understand that they have a big bond and all, but that cannot make a level 12 or something Zorua know Night Daze! AND you cannot have TWO egg moves (Extrasensory and Sucker Punch). You can have Extrasensory OR Sucker Punch, but not both....

Also I feel it's a technicalitybut I need to say that Zorua do not learn Return naturally. I mean sure you might have a TM or something, but really? Did you go all the way to Celadon to buy one or spend hours running around hoping and praying that someone dropped their copy of Return?

( -_- ") This started off about allowing the other to decide whether or not the attack is evaded and not its about level and learned/acquired attacks. Go figure. Now I'm in a rut, am annoyed that I can't let an argument go with my type of stubborn mindset, and am seriously thinking about why I ever liked Pokรฉmon in the first place. I want to go back to the days where I'd watch Pokรฉmon and other shows and just not care about RP. I should've either never joined or never said anything about Noyeh not giving Zelda any leeway and just saying the attack hit rather than allow me to have Zelda dodge, counter, or be hit. I would have even let Zelda get hit that turn if not for that. This is why I'm no good with people in general, I just can't let it go. I prefer nonhumans, can barely even get along well with my own family who I love. I'm making another appointment with my psychiatrist soon, I need his thoughts on this whole argument to get my head straight.

(Yeah I have the same condition too, it's called Depression and ODC, it's like when someone rejects my Character Sheet, I don't talk to that person anymore and I just feel so bad about it. Stop planting cortisol into us, also, Return's maximum damage is 120, that's a direct faint to ALL my Pokemon.)

Noyeh said:
(Yeah I have the same condition too, it's called Depression and ODC, it's like when someone rejects my Character Sheet, I don't talk to that person anymore and I just feel so bad about it. Stop planting cortisol into us, also, Return's maximum damage is 120, that's a direct faint to ALL my Pokemon.)

OCD, not ODC. If you're dyslexic, I can understand that mistake. >.> Grammar Nazi mode, great, go me....I don't get depressed, I just have this weird immunity to depression for some reason. I get mad, annoyed, whatever, but never depressed. I'm really emotional and have ADD/ADHD added to the mix, so I can't really deal with people without some sort of spat happening at some point, even with someone I really like. I'm best with little kids and nonhumans(dogs, cats, etc.). I know I have issues, but that doesn't mean I can always stop myself from saying something when I get annoyed, even just a little. It's not like I don't try.

Yeah and it's not like I don't cry, I cry from really anything, a bad scab, a sad song, a person crying on T.V. I'm that empathetic, I feel way too kind in real life so the Cyber Net is my escape, I can act like myself here, even if I'm roleplaying, you have to understand it. "I don't call it a Insurgency. I call it terrorism." Last words of the Leader of Aphaganastan or however you spell it. And I probably have that dyxlexia thing, not sure. Whatevs.

Noyeh said:
Yeah and it's not like I don't cry, I cry from really anything, a bad scab, a sad song, a person crying on T.V. I'm that empathetic, I feel way too kind in real life so the Cyber Net is my escape, I can act like myself here, even if I'm roleplaying, you have to understand it. "I don't call it a Insurgency. I call it terrorism." Last words of the Leader of Aphaganastan or however you spell it. And I probably have that dyxlexia thing, not sure. Whatevs.

Being overly emotional with a slight lack of emotional control plus extremely empathic has its pitfalls. Do letters float around or seem like their in a different order than they should be, so they look like different words than they really are when you try to read?

I have no idea! I see many things in my 11 years of my life, like a monster under my bed, but that could've been my cat or something, and I do imagination a lot of things, I'm still 11, I need to hang on to my youth. And can we please get back to the roleplay where I hit and you are not level 57.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back